FR  she caressed her thighs on a date

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, that means I also caressed her thighs because I was sitting next to her, she just licked her lips and looked at me and lifted her skirt as we were talking, this was an invitation and it drew my attention to her thighs and I also started caressing her inner thighs as we take tea, i started suggesting a pull at this point because she was damn hot. a tall, black chic with a masters who also works as a lingerie model, she had removed her phone earlier on and showed me her pictures wearing panties.

How I met her? well, it is a long story because I was just walking in the streets one day and I passed her, but then I turned around and strike a conversation with her because she was looking good, she gave me her number and we part ways. I tried messaging her later but she didn't reply so I moved on with my life, one saturday during a yoga class, i usually workout shirtless in yoga class, she came in while we were in a yoga session and started working out in front of me. I whispered to her "I know you", she couldn't remember me so after class we sat on the yoga mat as she inquired more about me, I reminded her where we met and she remembered.

For the following days we chat on whatsapp and planned a tea, she kept flaking so I told her if we are going to meet, she will have to pay for the tea since she kept shifting dates back and forth, well she was completing her masters so she was constantly meeting with her supervisor to clear off her project. We finally agreed on a date that worked out and we met one evening.

At the date we started talking about stuff generally and she later on suggested that she had been feeling hot the whole day. this is the second time i am with a gal and she is mentioning she is feeling hot, another gal also told me her thighs are feeling hot as we were walking heading to a date, she later started touching me on the date. Well, I hope i am the one who makes them feel hot. So this gal started saying she has been feeling hot and later on started licking her lips, looking at me and lifting her dress and touching her thighs. I took it as a green light and started caressing her inner thighs in the restaurant that i regularly bring gals to.

we later left the place and went for shopping in a supermarket since she was to buy some household items, she lives with her cousin so i suggested we go to my place after the shopping and grab a bite or a drink but she refused. well, we shopped and i kept insisting on a pull but she kept dodging. we finally went to her car as she told me she needs to go home and my place is far, I gave her a peck and she didn't resist. Looking back I could have done something with her in the car.

We kept meeting more in yoga class, she was a little warm but she could avoid long conversations with me, there are some guys she seemed interested in in yoga class. she occasionally whatsapp me irrelevant things but i ignore. she had a stronger game than me I suppose, she seemed experienced.

>