She is drawing out texting....

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Should be in field reports...

Met a smoking girl in the club about 2 weeks ago (tight red dress hugging her perfect figure) - clearly one of the main centres of attention in the whole club. She was dancing near the bar with a guy there going over to her and buying her and her friend drinks. I opened with the simplest direct line: "Hey loud here! Would be cool to get to know each other come over to the bar - its quieter" - I act with total confidence and act and move as though I assume they will come - when she says ok I give her a little kino back of hand touch and lead the way - lean against bar.

She said it was cool how straightforward I was and seemed more genuine than the other guys that had come up to her that I'd seen her brush off. She clearly liked me from the start.

I then teased her and deep dived - she's only 18 and this is her first time in a bar in the big city with just her friend since she turned 18 - INEXPERIENCED - I find it can be difficult to keep the convo going while standing up and in a loud environment - should have moved her to benches at back of club after 10 mins - instead stand by bar with her for at least 30 mins - I now see what chase means about blood in the water - the guy buying her drinks then started to appear and I think this meant I did miss an escalation window - a good song came on and she wanted to dance but stayed with me - I was on my way out so didn't think about moving her.

Eventually I said we were leaving and asked her and her friend to come with us to a bar - she said she had no money and upon suggesting my place seemed weirded out by the idea of my place. So I got number and said bye. I immediately realised that I could have pulled her to sit on some stairs with me under the pretense of going on the roof - if I had done this and I knew she wouldn't be comfortable heading home with me that night (she HAD to look after her friend - wasn't going to leave her) a first question is whether I should have made out with her - assuming I wouldn't be able to take her home that night - I feel that would have set up the sexual frame and sealed a connection? (backwards rationalisation would tell her that she must of liked me to make out with me in club - not normal for her)

Anyway - so I tried to keep texting brief but these young girls love to TALK over text big time - still I asked for the meet - she said she doesn't have any money (she owes me a drink after a game we played) I say that's cool I'll lend you the money - she says she hates borrowing money and she'll meet me when she gets paid...........................AHHHHHHH

So after yet more texts (where she inserts "lol" at least once in every text!!! I am teasing her all the time and she likes it) to ensure it doesn't seem like im just asking her out every text I ask her when she gets paid - she jokingly tells me "stop being impatient mr, means we will have lots to talk about when we do meet x" she says she gets paid on the 24th... next week good - then I say "good i'm sure you'll be facinating" then she responds

"lol I'll see you when I get back from holiday cause thats when I get paid, what you want to do x"

I think she means the holiday NEXT MONTH so it would probably be more than 2 weeks till she wants to meet.................................

Not sure how to handle - She said she would meet me next week and now suddenly says she wants to meet next month! Need to meet her before then clearly? I want to just spontaneously text her after the 24th and suggest a meet the same evening.

Also what do you respond to girls that ask you what you want to do - I think this is some kind of test to see if you will qualify yourself to her and let her pick if what you want is good enough for her - also it takes power away from you by destroying your hold on the date.... tell me what you guys think - I really want to crack this one and I'm pretty sure she likes me cause i'm different to what she's used to ...

>