Should Every Date End in a Lay?

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is something that I've been thinking about for a while (and something only advanced men would be able to clearly speak on).

In this good ole dating game, men are often encouraged to sleep with as many women as possible, and even as they advance, as long as they are attracted to a woman etc, having a lay in the hay is ultimately seen as a good thing.

But over these last few years in my advanced phase, I've wondered about that. When you're a high-value men, it's easy for women to become obsessive (sometimes really obsessive). I can often see it in a girl's eyes. Not that she's crazy per se, but that she doesn't encounter a true high-value man very often (or perhaps ever) and that she's going to fall hard. And for me, I've dealt with girls experiencing extreme levels of heartbreak over one date or sleeping together one night or have seen a lot of my advanced friends get so much blow back, so much ire, for sleeping with a girl only once or twice and then just not being interested any more that nowadays I feel like it's sometimes better to let sleeping dogs lie -- (and these are men who are charming, great with women and just genuinely friendly guys).

Even if I meet a girl who's attractive and cool, if I can feel that "switch" in her, I might choose to pass up the opportunity and live to fight another day with someone who is more used to my level. Sometimes it's just not worth the trouble of someone being so hurt (especially if it's someone in the place you live who can poison the well for you...can't tell you how many guys have called me about that).

Do you other advanced gents have thoughts on this?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Colt, very interesting question. I had never given a thought about that, but now you made me think.

Most of the time the girls I've met had the experience necessary to handle the "situation" so everything was cool, enjoyable and no heartbreak. And that was probably 90% of the cases at least.

But once in a while, there was one girl as you describe, with the potential to fall hard. Either I found out after the deed (when I was less experienced), and when I realize it I would let her go. Or I found out before, and then simply not insist and pass on.

ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When you're a high-value men, it's easy for women to become obsessive (sometimes really obsessive
It might sound asshole.

But we have discussions on money recently. How the girl sees you?

As in does she sees you with a bmw or more to posh places or intangible, your demeanor and more to high level friends friends?

I need to know. The nuance is impt for me.

Grand Pooba

Chieftan
tribal-elder
This is something that I've been thinking about for a while (and something only advanced men would be able to clearly speak on).

In this good ole dating game, men are often encouraged to sleep with as many women as possible, and even as they advance, as long as they are attracted to a woman etc, having a lay in the hay is ultimately seen as a good thing.

But over these last few years in my advanced phase, I've wondered about that. When you're a high-value men, it's easy for women to become obsessive (sometimes really obsessive). I can often see it in a girl's eyes. Not that she's crazy per se, but that she doesn't encounter a true high-value man very often (or perhaps ever) and that she's going to fall hard. And for me, I've dealt with girls experiencing extreme levels of heartbreak over one date or sleeping together one night or have seen a lot of my advanced friends get so much blow back, so much ire, for sleeping with a girl only once or twice and then just not being interested any more that nowadays I feel like it's sometimes better to let sleeping dogs lie -- (and these are men who are charming, great with women and just genuinely friendly guys).

Even if I meet a girl who's attractive and cool, if I can feel that "switch" in her, I might choose to pass up the opportunity and live to fight another day with someone who is more used to my level. Sometimes it's just not worth the trouble of someone being so hurt (especially if it's someone in the place you live who can poison the well for you...can't tell you how many guys have called me about that).

Do you other advanced gents have thoughts on this?
At what stage in your advanced game have you started to realize this, and what brought it on? I assume somewhere above the 100 count mark; but where in context and how did it come up? Are you so confident in your ability to sleep with girls that you can basically have it whenever you want to, and would rather avoid it to avoid leading a girl down the other path?

This sounds to me like the truest form of abundance and indicates an extremely high level and calibrated game, meaning 9/10 of your dates/leads can end in sex potentially.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At what stage in your advanced game have you started to realize this, and what brought it on? I assume somewhere above the 100 count mark; but where in context and how did it come up? Are you so confident in your ability to sleep with girls that you can basically have it whenever you want to, and would rather avoid it to avoid leading a girl down the other path?
This is an interesting question. Yeah, I would say somewhere in the 150's maybe? That's probably where it started. And it came up because outside of dating I have developed my abilities/success in many other areas of life (and I also have some natural aptitudes that people seem to find impressive) so my social proof is often through the roof. And I have this mesmeric effect on women oftentimes. Like they're just hypnotized. It's not that I'm the best looking man, or the most buff, or wealthy etc but my game is strong combined with the fact that I'm well-spoken, am in fantastic shape and have a natural knack for people. So I noticed girls I'd sleep with one time saying things like "I feel like I hit the jackpot" or "You're the most amazing man I've ever met" or "I feel like I'm dating up" etc etc etc.

Sometimes I'd think to myself "damn girl, it's been 1 or 2 dates." And some girls would fall HARD, or get very angry, even if I was completely upfront about my intentions etc etc.

And yeah, it's not that I don't get caught in the loop of "wanting" women, we all do. But yeah man, nowadays I have experiences where I truly do not care. I was out with GORGEOUS woman last week (even my friends were trying to get her info from me, HA!), and we were having a great time, and she's very nice and smart but I just wasn't 'feeling' it. And I could tell the hypnosis was setting in again and she was another fragile one. So, I just took her home, gave her a big hug, and carried on with my life. But now she's been texting me a bunch "let's do this...I had an amazing time...take me out again..." blah blah. And I'm like "eh, whatever." There are other women in my life. And there will always be more.

So it's not that I don't want to sleep with women, it's just that I really feel quite fulfilled in my life right now, and I think women feel that. Combine that with already strong game and people skills, and it's a dangerous cocktail. And sometimes, girls get so angry, feel so let down after such a short period of time that I'm like "yeesh, I have to approach with caution." It's not every woman, but enough of the ones that are my type. I also in my advancing years have come to value intimacy more. Even if I'm just hooking up with someone, if there's no connection at all, it just feels hollow, even if she's hot. And so, even with gorgeous women, I'm still qualifying them as much as they are me, and again I think women sense this and get invested in a different way when they know they have to prove themselves.

I'm curious is @Chase has thoughts.

But once in a while, there was one girl as you describe, with the potential to fall hard. Either I found out after the deed (when I was less experienced), and when I realize it I would let her go. Or I found out before, and then simply not insist and pass on.
Yeah, I hear ya. This is how I feel as well, it just seems that it's happening more often these days, so it's been more at the forefront of my mind.

It might sound asshole.

But we have discussions on money recently. How the girl sees you?

As in does she sees you with a bmw or more to posh places or intangible, your demeanor and more to high level friends friends?

I need to know. The nuance is impt for me.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but women don't see me as a "baller" by any means. I don't drive fancy cars, etc. But I do have lots and lots of social proof, I carry myself very well, I'm genuinely happy with myself (on most days) and I'm well known in my community