Long-Term  Showing Appreciation

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

Along with the subject of being complacent, another deadly romantic sin is being ungrateful and taking your girl for granted. Woman have so much love to give, my girlfriend gave me a sweet little care package for Christmas. For the record, I told my girlfriend she could get me anything she wanted.

Contents: IceBreakers lemon gum (favorite gum), Docker's leather gloves, expensive hot chocolate, and Big box of Swiss Miss. Also, more expensive chocolate etc... My point she took the time to not only give me stuff I wanted, but stuff she knew I would like. Not to mention a really nice necklace. Guys, we tend to fly through stuff, when it comes to gifts/cards whatever. Take your time, let her know her planning didn't go to waste.

Now here's where most guys go wrong they don't say thank you or do something sweet for her. They either:
A) Go about their day like nothing happened. You shatter her dreams, and she's left feeling disappointed like "Why do I bother?!"
B) Say "Thanks babe." and walk away.

My response
: I look her right in the eyes and without saying a word, gently kissed her and whispered in her ears. "You know just what my heart wants." Then afterwards let her imagination run it's course. I took her to my bed and bedded several times. Afterwards, got some dinner and bedded her several more times. She also wore the sexiest lingerie in bed for me that night. ;)

Happy Friday,

Just Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Dave,

Vital stuff here. I like how focused you are on rewarding gifts and compliance with physical affection and sex - that's how you get sexual power working in your favor, and it's a technique women will often use on men (but it works just as well on them).

Although, be careful with that stuff... gets women EXTREMELY addicted to you!

Chase

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Love the idea of this article. I myself used to be a major culprit in no appreciated what my girlfriend does for me, but if you dont show her you appreciate it why would she bother

>