Sick of my “girlfriend”

jonjames

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just want to vent. Did anyone else have a fwb turn into a girlfriend because of covid? Or is anyone else here just sick of their girlfriend. My girl and I live within walking distance of each other. I am thrilled to have my own place. I can’t fathom living with her. Sometimes I consider telling her to fuck off and I hate her guts. But she is my source for sex.

My gf seems to have the attitude that I won’t leave. Because she knows I probably won’t. That brings the real bitch out in a woman. So I haven’t been seeing her as a much and I think she knows it’s because she can be a bitch. In either other circumstance I’d leave her. She probably feels the same about me.

At this point I’m on the fence of leaving guaranteed sex. I have to level my pride and be realistic. Finding a replacement online is a crapshoot and unreliable right now. I’m looking for her replacement online hoping I find it. It’s been a long time since I felt like I don’t have options. This is horrible.

DonMatteo

Rookie
Rookie
Not exactly, but I can feel for you about this whole Covid situation turning a relationship on its head. For me it is my marriage. Nothing like a pandemic to teach you that you made the wrong choice of partner. However I am stuck, we live in the same house, and I can not leave. I was a member of the old mASF forums. I decided to get married later on and forgot about these forums. Now I am back because of Covid-19!!! lol

Trust me, sex is not worth your pride. I don't know your age, but a pandemic is not the time to think with your 'other head'. This will pass eventually. Just remember you could be in a worse situation, like mine. Stuck in a breaking down marriage with no way out for now.

Springfield

Rookie
Rookie
Just want to vent. Did anyone else have a fwb turn into a girlfriend because of covid? Or is anyone else here just sick of their girlfriend. My girl and I live within walking distance of each other. I am thrilled to have my own place. I can’t fathom living with her. Sometimes I consider telling her to fuck off and I hate her guts. But she is my source for sex.

My gf seems to have the attitude that I won’t leave. Because she knows I probably won’t. That brings the real bitch out in a woman. So I haven’t been seeing her as a much and I think she knows it’s because she can be a bitch. In either other circumstance I’d leave her. She probably feels the same about me.

At this point I’m on the fence of leaving guaranteed sex. I have to level my pride and be realistic. Finding a replacement online is a crapshoot and unreliable right now. I’m looking for her replacement online hoping I find it. It’s been a long time since I felt like I don’t have options. This is horrible.

One-Itis bro, best bet is to hop online because like everyone else you’re locked down. Take this as a chance to improve online game. You have better chance than ever.

>