Resident  Singapore Sarge!!!

big benjamin

Rookie
Rookie
any PUA here in singapore who wants to go out sarging and try to improve their game?

it would be a blast sharing opinions about each others game, teaching some DHV's and some shit and gettinng instant feed back in the field. it would be PUA's helping other PUA's improve their game.

lets set up a date and a place where we can sarge here.

add me up in gmail.

zhunsiong@gmail.com

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey there Benjamin,

Avoid putting specific locations and your email here, for your own good because most people have jobs. Also, The United States is bigger than let's say Malaysia, Singapore or most Asian countries.

i just stumble upon a tiktok content by a married women who noted that she was telling her husband before to shut the fuck up because they were in a conservative country.

Most Americans and Westerners don't understand and Most Asians don't understand it either, that we live in two different realities.

BIt that politics and culture aside,

If you want to have high value people noting you, Go do your own thing, note your ideas, experiences and ppl start chipping in. Singapore people are mainly RSD, and other websites.

Locations wise. Tanjong Pagar and Tampines never fails. :) Tinder in Singapore, not recommended because it's swarm. But I'm not too sure.

z@c+

>