Slight sticking point

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, though I've recently started talking more seriously with this one girl from the drive thru, had a great date with her last night, and am set up to take her out again tonight. I still want to have a small abundance in my life, however, there's almost no women in my area that are attractive, well, they exist, but as soon as I started learning to pick up women, I can't actively find them. In my area, within like 30 miles, there is no mall, just small stores like Kohls, JC penneys, target, walmart, kmart, small department stores like that. Usually there aren't alot of girls there, and it's my sticking point, currently, I have little motivation to go out and meet women who aren't even there. Any advice or tips guys?
Much obliged,
Richard

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Don't put too much pressure on yourself. I can understand that most guys like yourself who has learnt this new ability to pick up women, would want to test it out and practice on as many as possible. And not having the attractive women around can be frustrating.

Best thing to do is keep yourself busy with other things and not just the women, and they will just pop out of no where. Whilst practicing your skills on anyone and everyone.

I no longer go out to find them. My life is busy as it already is, but whenever I do catch an attractive one, I do not hesitate. I go right in for the kill.
Sometimes fate will bring 5 girls in a week, another week I may catch only a fly.

Don't hunt for them, don't expect to find them. They will just come.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I no longer go out to find them. My life is busy as it already is, but whenever I do catch an attractive one, I do not hesitate. I go right in for the kill.
Sometimes fate will bring 5 girls in a week, another week I may catch only a fly.

This is how I do it now. I used to go "sarging" so as to practice and learn, but once I got pretty good at seduction I just felt like I was putting a lot of pressure on myself doing that. It gave me the mindset that I had to go out and find X number of attractive women, and score some #s.

Another thing is, at some point it I had developed enough skill that I was like "Damn, what am I going to do with all these girls?" If I was out approaching 7-10 girls a day, getting a couple numbers, setting up dates, sleeping with some of them. I would end up with several girls (or more) chasing me via text at the same time. Which sounds awesome, but is actually pretty annoying! I can date 2-3 girls at a time, but that's about all I can handle =P

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice, and am definitely going to take it. As you said Light, it was/is a little frustrating because there are still a couple areas of my game that I want to work on, and I guess it was proving hard to do without having anyone to work on it with. But, I am going to take the advice both of you gave.
Thank you Light, NJ,
Richard

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:

This is how I do it now. I used to go "sarging" so as to practice and learn, but once I got pretty good at seduction I just felt like I was putting a lot of pressure on myself doing that. It gave me the mindset that I had to go out and find X number of attractive women, and score some #s.

NarrowJ, how can you do that in a snap? I do that occassionally (such as in my LR: HB Brazil) but most of the time I find that I'm utterly state-dependent, dependent on having approaching momentum, and I use excuses for not approaching. Today there was a hot brunette girl with large bouncing titties out on the street, and I was attracted to her, but still didn't approach even though she was alone and approaching her would have been easy. Today's excuse was "yew, she's got a small tattoo behind her ear. I'll just let that one pass, so I can go home and eat". I had bread and sausage, btw.

Any comments, not related to my lunch?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey, I have to be completely honest. I still miss a lot of opportunities. Even the FR/LR with the girl from the tanning salon, I couldn't think of anything to say to her at first so I just walked out. Had I not forgotten my keys, it was likely a missed opportunity. Happens to me quite frequently.

Just yesterday, I saw a cute little blond walk past my vehicle as I was filling up and I could have stopped what I was doing and approached her. But, I didn't because I just couldn't muster it up for some reason. Luckily, she was going inside the gas station to pay so I talked myself into it and once I went inside I saw her looking at a rack, trying to pick out a bag of potato chips and struck up a conversation: "Hey, you need some help there? The jalapeno crunchers are amazing. You're really cute, by the way." and I ended up with her phone number and we are going out for an afternoon lunch on Saturday. Again, if she were just passing by (and not going into a gas station, where she is somewhat stationary for a minute or two) it would have been a lost opportunity.

What I'm saying is that most times, I still have to think about it first and go make myself do it. I'm just not impulsive enough to see a pretty girl and instantly go "Hey, you. Hi. Stop for just a minute. Are you single?" without a second thought in my head. Girls on the street still seem to just whoosh by me.

It's too bad you didn't stop her and ask if she wanted to go have some "sausage" with you, for lunch that is! :D

>