Social media why to avoid it and things you could say...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys now a days women do not ask for phone numbers, but they want to exchange social media.... I have made multiple videos and posts, explaining to avoid having the target (pre fuck and even post fuck in social media).... The girl could find a picture that she did not like about you, she could find something you said (pro trumps dudes have a this issue) that could kill your chances etc....

no only that this kill curiosity, and kills her fake perception of who you are and who she projects who you are.... Not only that you will get intimidated by her social media presence, followers, beauty increased and status that, there is not way most of you can compete with....

Also you may say a statement usually those of you that are uncalibrated and can not control yourself with the politics, and red pill diahreah….

Last, she perceives that now that you saw her social media her value is even higher than you (I am not talking about the few of you that have an amazing social media dhv presence, I had that with myspace back in the day and somewhat in my old facebook, they were both high value, i have not yet done that in instagram or tik tok etc... cause i do not see enough bang for the buck at this stage were i really don't care much, i am talking the 99% of you out there...

So here is things that you could say:

- nothing against you, and is not that i am being shady, but i only give my social media once i have gotten to know you... (this is from someone in the forum, forgot who), let me get your number instead...

- I used to spent a lot of time in social media so i am going through a social media detox cause it was killing my business productivity and i deleted all my apps temporarily, let me get your number instead...

- I temporarily deleted my social media after watching the documentary the "social dilemma" ( new Netflix documentary-drama on how technology companies have manipulated human psychology with dire consequences for our society, is unlikely to impact these businesses' bottom lines.) and all the toxic political environment... , let me get your number instead...

^ you can combine all of the above, but there is no need, choose one that you feel comfortable saying, or twist with your own style/words...

Always finish with let me get your number instead as you are pulling out your cell phone or getting her cell phone and calling yourself (my style)

this is an old post on social media: https://www.theskillsmethod.com/social-media-bad-seduction/

this is a video were i explain ^ some of the above points:

Last edited:

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
This post is on point.

I want to get rid of social media this year, beginning with Facebook. This means that soon I will begin to find better alternatives to communicate with my friends.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Anoter option is to create new accounts with 5-10 of your best pictures (bit of a hassle) and use them as an IM.
Downside: you gonna compete for attention with a lot of BS from her life

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Number closed a girl and we texted back and forth and she asked for insta so i tried something different, i gave her my @ but said i only accept people i know well (private profile, she can only see pfp, bio and posts/folllwers/followings)... She said "hahaha you better accept my request!" And she requested to follow and she has almost 4k followers and is super hot.

I had a really good conversation with her, one of the best. She's a horse girl so i said i go to this forest and there is this super cute little tiny baby pony and she went aww.

So what i did was i said "Hmm, let me ask my oracle ;)" and while i was in the forest i recorded a video of me petting a dog and then filming around the area with the horses and the tiny baby pony was let loose outside the fold. I sent that video on instagram to not double text her over SMS and i cannot MMS and then i wrote "The oracle has escaped" (baby pony) to make her go aww and show that i'm a harmless dude with animals (she loves animals) and not a sketchy dude. She haven't replied to anything and went ghost since Wednesday evening and i double text her today (2 days later) "It wasn't my intention that it would make you sad :')" and still nothing.

I have bit of oneitis over this girl lol

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Number closed a girl and we texted back and forth and she asked for insta so i tried something different, i gave her my @ but said i only accept people i know well (private profile, she can only see pfp, bio and posts/folllwers/followings)... She said "hahaha you better accept my request!" And she requested to follow and she has almost 4k followers and is super hot.

I had a really good conversation with her, one of the best. She's a horse girl so i said i go to this forest and there is this super cute little tiny baby pony and she went aww.

So what i did was i said "Hmm, let me ask my oracle ;)" and while i was in the forest i recorded a video of me petting a dog and then filming around the area with the horses and the tiny baby pony was let loose outside the fold. I sent that video on instagram to not double text her over SMS and i cannot MMS and then i wrote "The oracle has escaped" (baby pony) to make her go aww and show that i'm a harmless dude with animals (she loves animals) and not a sketchy dude. She haven't replied to anything and went ghost since Wednesday evening and i double text her today (2 days later) "It wasn't my intention that it would make you sad :')" and still nothing.

Good this happen cause now we have the stalking angle excuse, that one is brilliant... Actually i recommend over all the other ones i mention in the op... cause shows high value and preselection etc...

. @Velasco suggested in chat the way he handles it is "I don't use instagram anymore, because i had girls stalking me" which i will use from now on.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Good this happen cause now we have the stalking angle excuse, that one is brilliant... Actually i recommend over all the other ones i mention in the op... cause shows high value and preselection etc...
Glad i could help
Could use best of both worlds:
"Nothing against you and not because i'm being shady, but i have had some bad stalking experiences, so i would like to get to know you better first"?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Or
"Not being shady, but i had some girls stalking me, so i stopped using instagram"

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Skills,

Nice thread.

My usual response is, "Oh, I'm not on there anymore, it's just way too much drama." Then when she asks about drama, I say, "You mean you don't have drama on your social media?" and when she says no, not really, I will say, "Oh, well, maybe I should get some tips from you." And she will laugh, and the social media topic is over. (if she asks about what drama I just tell her I will tell her about it later)

I like making it an open loop, since instead of it being "Oh this weird guy isn't on social media" it becomes "Hey there's some kind of story here about why he's not on social media and it sounds like it's juicy. I wonder what it is."

(the actual story is back in the Facebook wall days I had multiple girls trying to stake out territory on my wall, getting catty with each other. Then some chick stalked me on Facebook and forced me to meet up with her because she was blackmailing me. Eventually I decided the whole social media thing was just one big liability. Plus the NSA doesn't need to know what I ate for lunch last Tuesday. That's both the truth and what I tell girls who probe to find out more)

@Phoenix,

This is actually one of the reasons I do not like social media.

It is too easy to browse some girl's profile and start obsessing about her a little bit too much.

Without social media, you'll either meet her again, or you won't, and meanwhile there's nothing you can stare at to remember her by.

Chase

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Chase Absolutely, only made oneitis worse and weakened my frame. I went from feeling confident and dominant to feeling inferior to her because of how good she looked on her pictures, all her likes, the thousands of followers etc. It's bad stuff. I didn't show this side to her ofc, but i just felt it in myself. Watched the social dilemma in school today. All the obvious and covert propaganda aside in that documentary, the stuff about how bad social media is for us by making us addicted to scrolling etc etc was scary and definitely hit home. I hate it.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills,

Nice thread.

My usual response is, "Oh, I'm not on there anymore, it's just way too much drama." Then when she asks about drama, I say, "You mean you don't have drama on your social media?" and when she says no, not really, I will say, "Oh, well, maybe I should get some tips from you." And she will laugh, and the social media topic is over. (if she asks about what drama I just tell her I will tell her about it later)

I like making it an open loop, since instead of it being "Oh this weird guy isn't on social media" it becomes "Hey there's some kind of story here about why he's not on social media and it sounds like it's juicy. I wonder what it is."

(the actual story is back in the Facebook wall days I had multiple girls trying to stake out territory on my wall, getting catty with each other. Then some chick stalked me on Facebook and forced me to meet up with her because she was blackmailing me. Eventually I decided the whole social media thing was just one big liability. Plus the NSA doesn't need to know what I ate for lunch last Tuesday. That's both the truth and what I tell girls who probe to find out more)

@Phoenix,

It is too easy to browse some girl's profile and start obsessing about her a little bit too much.

Without social media, you'll either meet her again, or you won't, and meanwhile there's nothing you can stare at to remember her by.

Chase
In Vegas this past weekend when I number closed two girls both asked me for ig first. I gave them ridicuolous responses to explain why I don't got ig. One of them I told them I don't have ig cuz i'm a weirdo and I prefer numbers since it's more personal. The other one I told her I don't have a ig cuz i'm a psychopath lol. Both girls gave me their number although I wish I would've tried to take them out then and there cuz I didn't get a response later.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In Vegas this past weekend when I number closed two girls both asked me for ig first. I gave them ridicuolous responses to explain why I don't got ig. One of them I told them I don't have ig cuz i'm a weirdo and I prefer numbers since it's more personal. The other one I told her I don't have a ig cuz i'm a psychopath lol. Both girls gave me their number although I wish I would've tried to take them out then and there cuz I didn't get a response later.
Those are the 2 worst possible answers to give, why cock block yourself like this

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Those are the 2 worst possible answers to give, why cock block yourself like this
Well I was thinking not to give a serious answer because I wanted to make it a joke. Also i'm trying to teach myself not to take everything so seriously including approaching and talking to women. I didn't want to give her a logical answer of why I don't use instagram (don't like it, don't need it,everyone is chasing clout and competing for status,women have most of the power on these platforms,toxic af ) so I elected to go for that and see what would happen.

I don't have too many references,experiences yet so I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get and whether the girls would give me a look of disgust or just laugh which they did. I need more experiences trying different answers and seeing what gets better results. What is your go to answer when asked for ig?

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's in the first post, literally why this thread was created lol
Oops I missed that I read this thread a while ago xD. But I find that none of those answers really fit me because
1.I don't have a personal ig profile so can't claim I only give it to close people
2. Same as above except never had ig so I can't claim i'm going through a detox and deleted my profiles
3. Never watched that documentary so I couldn't say anything from it. Besides I don't need to watch it to learn what's bad with social media I already learn from here. Maybe I could say it's a toxic political environment

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1.I don't have a personal ig profile so can't claim I only give it to close people
Lie
2. Same as above except never had ig so I can't claim i'm going through a detox and deleted my profiles
Lie
3. Never watched that documentary so I couldn't say anything from it. Besides I don't need to watch it to learn what's bad with social media I already learn from here. Maybe I could say it's a toxic political environment
Read a summary on wikipedia then lie

If it feels weird or wrong lying, don't stress. End of the day it's not hurting anyone and ultimately helping you both get together which is better for the both of you, no parties are harmed.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You don't really need to lie, is not lying is flirting according to mystery, those were general ideas, but chase wrote a suggestion as well, and velasco has from a seduction perspective an excellent one cause shows pre selection, " I am not trying to be shady, but I had some bad experiences in the past with girls stalking me in social media so I rather get to know you first, put your number here" as you hand her the phone and continue plowing conversations

Last edited:

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey

Chase
BOOM! This is it. Even girls you aren't obsessing over, you will glance or stumble across their pics and now she's popping up in YOUR mind while anything could be on hers.

I have actually used this in reverse to good effect (make jealous or just have her be thinking of me & feel a little FOMO) but those occasions were few and far between. Overall Chase is right its just DRAMA! :)

And it can pump girls' over-valuation of themselves to insane levels. Fuck that shit lmao.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I presented the stalking response to a friend of mine who also does pick up and his twist on it was this:

"Actually, I really like you, but I have so many times before experienced that girls only started to like me for a certain thing when they saw my profile .. So I would be most comfortable if we could get to know each other outside of social media first" ?

>