Some girls like being choked, but I can't do it

JRob

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been noticing more women that I come across like some aggressive things. But the thing that's giving me the blues is women that like to be choked. I can't do it. I don't know how to do it, and I don't really know how to learn. Anybody else coming across this?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@JRob dude! First things first, only do it if it's something you want to do. If it's something you want to try and she's into it have fun. If there's any negative signs, stop.

If it's not something you're into, don't do it. It's meant to be fun and enjoyable so don't do anything that isn't.

"I can't do it" and "I don't know how to do it" are two very different things. If you're asking how do I do this safely, you'll get different answers to asking if you've encountered girls that enjoy it. I've met a few.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've been noticing more women that I come across like some aggressive things. But the thing that's giving me the blues is women that like to be choked. I can't do it. I don't know how to do it, and I don't really know how to learn. Anybody else coming across this?
The first girl that told me to do this, I felt really strange and awkward doing this I was always more of the sensual type escalation dude, when couple of years back 50 shades of grey became popular, I couldn't understand.... then I met a girl into the dom lifestyle that opened my eyes to this and my sexual success when through the roof, then I implemented talking during sex atomic bomb... now the whole community is into dom, not all women are into this you need to calibrate and say things such as "how does this feel baby" "you like that"... the choking is not to choke is the pressure equivalent of a 2 pound dumbbell.... the reason women like it is a display of dominance

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
I LOVE choking girls, it is so hot and they get so submissive and just EAT it up. The best way to do it is to grip her neck at each of the jugular veins on each side. Don't grip hard, light is fine and some girls can handle/prefer a moderate grip. Just enough to deprive her brain a bit. You don't want to put pressure on the windpipe, just light to moderate pressure at each jugular. When doing a missionary variant where you are supporting your weight above her, what you do is put that pressure on her collarbone right underneath her neck. This will still make her sore, especially if you are pounding her and weigh a lot more than her, but it's doable and lets you choke her without crushing her windpipe.

Another awesome thing girls love is choking with one hand while sticking your thumb or fingers in her mouth as you grip her face with your other hand. One of my favorite positions is pinning her down with her legs over my shoulders, pounding deep into her as I choke her, and making her suck my fingers and/or thumb. SO fucking hot, I get hard just thinking about it ;)

Try it out and hopefully you can blow some girls' minds.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Ambiance dude gave great advice on the right technique. The one thing I'll add is that this is a blood choke, not an air choke (this is what you should be doing) though you still need to be safe with it. If you're going to do this for more than a few seconds release the pressure on your thumb or fingers occasionally. You can disguise it by adjusting your grip, if you keep some weight on her collarbone or chest it gives the same sensation while you "adjust your grip".

JRob

Space Monkey
space monkey
The first girl that told me to do this, I felt really strange and awkward doing this I was always more of the sensual type escalation dude, when couple of years back 50 shades of grey became popular, I couldn't understand.... then I met a girl into the dom lifestyle that opened my eyes to this and my sexual success when through the roof, then I implemented talking during sex atomic bomb... now the whole community is into dom, not all women are into this you need to calibrate and say things such as "how does this feel baby" "you like that"... the choking is not to choke is the pressure equivalent of a 2 pound dumbbell.... the reason women like it is a display of dominance

Yeah, that 1st part describes my dilemma. I'm a sensual tactic guy, but about 3-4 women explicitly stated what they want. Who knows how many didn't say it. So I don't just want to stay stagnant. I want to get better and evolve every day. I'll take that advice and the one I saw below looks good too

JRob

Space Monkey
space monkey
I LOVE choking girls, it is so hot and they get so submissive and just EAT it up. The best way to do it is to grip her neck at each of the jugular veins on each side. Don't grip hard, light is fine and some girls can handle/prefer a moderate grip. Just enough to deprive her brain a bit. You don't want to put pressure on the windpipe, just light to moderate pressure at each jugular. When doing a missionary variant where you are supporting your weight above her, what you do is put that pressure on her collarbone right underneath her neck. This will still make her sore, especially if you are pounding her and weigh a lot more than her, but it's doable and lets you choke her without crushing her windpipe.

Another awesome thing girls love is choking with one hand while sticking your thumb or fingers in her mouth as you grip her face with your other hand. One of my favorite positions is pinning her down with her legs over my shoulders, pounding deep into her as I choke her, and making her suck my fingers and/or thumb. SO fucking hot, I get hard just thinking about it ;)

Try it out and hopefully you can blow some girls' minds.
That's a good explanation. Thanks!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, that 1st part describes my dilemma. I'm a sensual tactic guy, but about 3-4 women explicitly stated what they want. Who knows how many didn't say it. So I don't just want to stay stagnant. I want to get better and evolve every day. I'll take that advice and the one I saw below looks good too
If you can combine it is going to be destructive shit....just be careful not all women are into this is 50/50 in my experience read this when you get a chance you will be able to relate, you are a woman lover so you are seeing this like I used to "beating women frame" which is fucking with your head vs sexual dominance role play frame, but this is something you need to work on if you want to maximize sexual potential you don't want to lose women to dudes that understand this and trust me you may

>