Sperm Donating

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Do you guys think this is worth it?

Pros I see include:
- some easy income
- your DNA gets passed on without you having to take care of your kid(s)
- free checkup on sperm count and STDs and similar
- helping people start a family

Cons possibly include:
- not having sex or masturbating for at least a day before
- emotional damage for you or your future partners
- your progeny being raised by someone less than ideal
- getting tracked down by kids down the road
- social stigma (which is easily avoided by keeping your mouth shut)

What do you guys think? Anyone partake in sperm donating before?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I’ve been wanting to. Not in shape that I would get approved at the moment unfortunately.

I also think you have to not cum for like 3 days before (could be off) and some places want you to come in twice a week, so my main issue is how to balance a sex life with it.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Kvothe said:
I also think you have to not cum for like 3 days before (could be off) and some places want you to come in twice a week, so my main issue is how to balance a sex life with it.

Yeah some places say you have to wait three days, others say two or one. I can see two days being manageable if you're monogamous and not seeing your girlfriend every day. Three days is too much downtime.

Most places want you to come (pun not intended:p) twice a week, but only once is required. What's more important is you are consistent about coming every week for a good period of time, likely at least a year.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I did some research a while ago. There's some criteria you have to meet. The criteria is like movie star criteria, they want good looking kids. You can make money as well.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would like to know how much this costs, as well as how much it costs to freeze your own sperm.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well the sperm bank will pay you to use your sperm. If you wanted to do it for yourself that’s a separate question.

>