LR-  Spontaneous Kiss and Virgins...

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a report that happened awhile ago, but I gained a few good things from the experience it describes, and affirmed a few of my views.

I was at a large frat party with two of my close friends who are brothers, and I had actually been dry in terms of women for a week or so, (had to focus on schoolwork, I have found that flagging grades ups my stress levels and leads to me spitting shitty game, so I work to keep them up) which made me all the more eager to bed someone that night. I talked to a few girls, but all of them were either not my type or so wasted they shook my dick instead of my hand when they met me. I was getting increasingly impatient with the way the night was going, so I decided I was going to at least enjoy myself, and began to drink a bit heavier.

About a half hour later, I was posted up in the kitchen of this house with one of my boys, pretty much just killing time talking and laughing about shit until I saw a girl I wanted to go after. While doing this, I noticed a girl I hadn't noticed yet sitting kind of awkwardly against a wall across the room, sipping lightly on a drink, and smiling at people as they walked by; but she seemed like she felt out of place. Judging by the way she was dressed (sexily but giving off sort of a conservative/naive vibe) and the way she was acting, it seemed obvious that she was not used to the wild nature of big house parties. She was incredibly attractive though, so I was very interested, and she was throwing enough glances my way I knew she at least thought the same of me. I didn't approach her right away because I still had another girl I was keeping an eye on who was there with her boyfriend, and I was stealthily watching to see if he left, because she had told me he would earlier (that girl had given me strong signals all week, and I had almost closed her about 2 weeks beforehand, only to be interrupted by her boyfriend who got angry but my boys were all there and thats a story for another time). So, I lost track of that girl about 10 minutes later, and the wallflower girl was looking increasingly appealing, so I decided to approach.

This is where I broke slightly from my typical indirect game. I truthfully hadn't had the balls up to this point to try much more than a few direct approaches, but this girl looked like she needed a strong opener, and being fairly intoxicated (to the point where you feel like a silver tongued devil; the point at which I usually stop drinking while gaming if I even decide to drink at all) I decided I would just walk up to her and kiss her. So, I waited until she was obviously staring at me from across the room, then did the "halfway to looking then full eye contact all of a sudden" thing, (I don't exactly know what to call this but its when you notice someone looking at you and break eye contact with the person you are talking to and look about halfway between them and the person who is staring at you like you noticed something, then make full eye contact with the person staring, this works wonders) and she actually didn't break eye contact nervously, but stared like she was mesmerized, so I gathered my courage, slipped into my 'game on' mindset, patted by buddy on the shoulder, telling him I had shit to do (which is our signal in any conversation that we have found an opportunity to take and the conversation, however important, would have to end then and there), and walked over to the girl, looking directly at her the whole time. She broke eye contact as soon as I started to walk toward her, and tried to act nonchalant, but was given away by her fidgeting with her dress and nervously taking an impressive swig of what I assumed was the PJ (which was around 9 parts Nickolai vodka and 1 part lemonade, needless to say I had brought my own beer). When I got to her, never looking away from her face, I gently grabbed her chin, turned her towards me, looked her in the eyes, then kissed her. It is still a mystery to me how I pulled that all off in one smooth motion at that time in my game, but I did, and she fucking melted. I swear to God it was like magic. I had never used this strong of an opener before, but I was absolutely going to again. When I broke the kiss I paused for maybe 3 seconds and looked at her, then asked her if she wanted to go upstairs. She kind of stumbled for a second over her words but eventually got out a yes, and I took her hand and led her up to an empty room. As I turned around to give her another sexual look before I opened the door she jumped on me, and we made out all the way to the opposite wall, which I threw her up against (hands in the correct place to prevent her from banging her head, a move I actually got off of the blog; brilliant stuff) and made out with her more until I guided her towards the bed and laid her down to begin really closing this thing out.

However, somewhere in between me getting the majority of her and my clothes off and beginning to focus on her nipples, beginning what I thought based on the intensity of the encounter so far would be some damn good sex, she managed to somehow get out "I'm a virgin, is that ok?". Which definitely threw me off, because I hadn't encountered this problem in awhile, but it made sense with the almost desperate way she pulled me into her when we were making our way towards fucking. I stopped and said "What?", which granted was probably not the best way to handle it, but I was genuinely thrown for a loop here and was for a split second worried that she might be much younger than she looked. This immediately broke the mood, and she started RAPIDLY backpedaling, saying "no, no its ok, its ok I know what I'm doing" which of course just freaked me out even more, because of an incident not too long before where I had sex with a virgin who proceeded to go completely wedding crashers style clinger on me and would ask people I knew where I would be on the weekends to, in her own words; "prevent other girls from having my guy". That thing took fucking WEEKS to solve so I got up and started to get dressed again, saying "Sorry girl I don't like to take people's virginity, it hasn't worked out too well for me in the past" and being drunk, added "How old are you anyway?" to which she replied 18 (which I found out later was true, she was actually in my friend's Algebra class at the local community college), but I still decided to play it safe and continued to leave.

OK, this part I am not particularly proud of, considering this girl could have been fucking fifteen for all I knew, but keep in mind she looked around my age (I'm 19), I was drunk, and she was gorgeous (which I also confirmed later sober, to my huge relief). As I was about to buckle my pants she says "Don't leave, we don't have to have sex, I give good head." Now at this point I had to do my best to take a real good look at her and judge whether she was worth this risk. I looked her over (she was naked except for a g string and good God that ass...) and figured that it was worth it to at least get something out of her. I left her hanging there for a bit (which must have been humiliating to her on some level, she was literally standing there offering me head to spend an extra blowjobslength (working on patenting that word) of time with me) then finally smiled and said "Alright..." like I was so god damn gracious for allowing her to blow me, and she did. And it was average. But hey, it opened a door with her I was able to exploit later ;) (someone else beat me to her virginity, and sure enough she was twelve inches up his ass for weeks, and when he finally told her off...I was there to provide a zero-attachment fuck to help her forget him)

What I learned from this experience is a couple things;
1. Direct openers of maximum strength, such as using a spontaneous kiss as one, are definitely worth the balls it takes to pull them off, because they create a huge amount of sexual energy that leads to great sex, and soon. (It didn't lead to great sex in this case, but every time I've used it since then, the sex was awesome)
2. Using direct openers this strong can almost completely negate the need for conversation, short of the occasional logistical comment (the girl was primed and ready for sex with me in under a minute, and I said five words. FIVE WORDS).
3. Virgins are best avoided, at least if you aren't looking for a relationship, especially if the girl is pretty young (18-21). At this age they tend to get pretty damn attached, and at best view your even hooking up with other girls as some sort of veiled insult to them, even if you never even implied that you and her had anything more than sex. I am not the deep love at first sight type of person; every girlfriend I have had was a situation where I had known them and had hooked up with them on and off forever, and finally decided that they were someone I wanted to keep around. I can't say anything about virgins older than 24; being 19 the girls I tend to game on and spend time with are college or even fresh graduate aged. If you for whatever reason want to make some sort of sexual connection with a virgin in this age group, be prepared for the consequences and how to properly deal with them. You need to let them know very gently that the sex was good (even if it wasn't) and that that is all she will ever get out of this particular relationship.

Make of this what you will. I am interested to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences with virgins, or success stories with spontaneous kiss opening.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Howdy Jay,

Very well done party pick up here. Some comments:

Jay said:
When I got to her, never looking away from her face, I gently grabbed her chin, turned her towards me, looked her in the eyes, then kissed her. It is still a mystery to me how I pulled that all off in one smooth motion at that time in my game, but I did, and she fucking melted. I swear to God it was like magic. I had never used this strong of an opener before, but I was absolutely going to again. When I broke the kiss I paused for maybe 3 seconds and looked at her, then asked her if she wanted to go upstairs. She kind of stumbled for a second over her words but eventually got out a yes, and I took her hand and led her up to an empty room.

I have a pal who slept with a bunch of girls at frat parties, and this was a method he used a lot of the time (much of the time he was too drunk to do anything else than this, actually).

I've seen it work in other environments, but the combination of young, eager girls; lots of alcohol; and perfect logistics (just take her upstairs, or into the broom closet) makes frat parties an ideal place for this style of pickup.

Jay said:
This immediately broke the mood, and she started RAPIDLY backpedaling, saying "no, no its ok, its ok I know what I'm doing" which of course just freaked me out even more, because of an incident not too long before where I had sex with a virgin who proceeded to go completely wedding crashers style clinger on me and would ask people I knew where I would be on the weekends to, in her own words; "prevent other girls from having my guy". That thing took fucking WEEKS to solve so I got up and started to get dressed again, saying "Sorry girl I don't like to take people's virginity, it hasn't worked out too well for me in the past" and being drunk, added "How old are you anyway?" to which she replied 18 (which I found out later was true, she was actually in my friend's Algebra class at the local community college), but I still decided to play it safe and continued to leave.

But hey, it opened a door with her I was able to exploit later ;) (someone else beat me to her virginity, and sure enough she was twelve inches up his ass for weeks, and when he finally told her off...I was there to provide a zero-attachment fuck to help her forget him)

Sounds like you made the right call here.

Jay said:
What I learned from this experience is a couple things;
1. Direct openers of maximum strength, such as using a spontaneous kiss as one, are definitely worth the balls it takes to pull them off, because they create a huge amount of sexual energy that leads to great sex, and soon. (It didn't lead to great sex in this case, but every time I've used it since then, the sex was awesome)
2. Using direct openers this strong can almost completely negate the need for conversation, short of the occasional logistical comment (the girl was primed and ready for sex with me in under a minute, and I said five words. FIVE WORDS).

Great lessons you took away here, Jay.

Jay said:
3. Virgins are best avoided, at least if you aren't looking for a relationship, especially if the girl is pretty young (18-21). At this age they tend to get pretty damn attached, and at best view your even hooking up with other girls as some sort of veiled insult to them, even if you never even implied that you and her had anything more than sex. I am not the deep love at first sight type of person; every girlfriend I have had was a situation where I had known them and had hooked up with them on and off forever, and finally decided that they were someone I wanted to keep around. I can't say anything about virgins older than 24; being 19 the girls I tend to game on and spend time with are college or even fresh graduate aged. If you for whatever reason want to make some sort of sexual connection with a virgin in this age group, be prepared for the consequences and how to properly deal with them. You need to let them know very gently that the sex was good (even if it wasn't) and that that is all she will ever get out of this particular relationship.

Make of this what you will. I am interested to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences with virgins, or success stories with spontaneous kiss opening.

On the spontaneous kiss opening, I've done it at times in bars and nightclubs, but it's less effective there because your logistics aren't nearly as good, and the women tend to be older and faster to swing into an automatic "slow things up" response - they've done this before and had it lead to bad sex and feeling bad about themselves.

My friend who used to do it at frat parties had a great deal of success with it though, including a night where he managed to pull a girl off the dance floor early after DJ'ing a bit in front of the crowd (he didn't really know what he was doing, but the DJ let him man the discs), and after that he went on a tear - pulled a second girl into a closet, and a third into the same closet later. Around 4 or 5 AM he was blacked out and playing beer pong, most of the rest of the partiers had gone home or passed out, and he took a pair of girls he'd been playing beer pong with upstairs.

I've also seen it work at house parties, but there seems to be a certain magic about frat parties that makes this more doable there than most other places. Maybe it's simply all the horny, inquisitive young first year female students...

Chase

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Thanks for the comments man.

Chase said:
I've seen it work in other environments, but the combination of young, eager girls; lots of alcohol; and perfect logistics (just take her upstairs, or into the broom closet) makes frat parties an ideal place for this style of pickup.

I've also seen it work at house parties, but there seems to be a certain magic about frat parties that makes this more doable there than most other places. Maybe it's simply all the horny, inquisitive young first year female students...

I can't possibly stress this enough. If you are in college and aren't at least attending the occasional frat party, you are wasting some great pickup opportunities.

Chase said:
On the spontaneous kiss opening, I've done it at times in bars and nightclubs, but it's less effective there because your logistics aren't nearly as good, and the women tend to be older and faster to swing into an automatic "slow things up" response - they've done this before and had it lead to bad sex and feeling bad about themselves.

My friend who used to do it at frat parties had a great deal of success with it though, including a night where he managed to pull a girl off the dance floor early after DJ'ing a bit in front of the crowd (he didn't really know what he was doing, but the DJ let him man the discs), and after that he went on a tear - pulled a second girl into a closet, and a third into the same closet later. Around 4 or 5 AM he was blacked out and playing beer pong, most of the rest of the partiers had gone home or passed out, and he took a pair of girls he'd been playing beer pong with upstairs.

Very true. I realized this the other day when I got a girl in her early twenties going with this in a club, and managed to finger her on the dance floor (classy, I know, but I was drunk and it made the dancing 10 times hotter). However, after that dance, I felt the sexual tension dissipating, realized I had no good place to quickly (within 5-10 minutes) take her to close, and promptly lost her. Blew my figurative load too quickly there I believe; came on too strong to lead her up to a car ride back to my place or a 20 minute walk to my friend's apartment (despite letting me finger her on the dance floor, she absolutely stone wall refused to have sex in the actual club or outside, she nearly flipped her shit when I began to lead towards this, so that wasn't an option).

Frat parties, house parties, or generally any parties where you aren't entirely in public (I think of it this way; if everyone at the party were to get naked, would you all be arrested? If not, the place you are at is private enough to come on that strong) are definitely the best places to implement spontaneous kiss openers.

Sidebar: DJing can be a great tool for pickup, especially at house/frat parties. Some girls will decide they want to fuck you just from seeing you up there putting on their favorite song at the right time. All you really need is a good taste in party music. This also allows you to choose songs to set a mood, which is incredibly helpful with pickup (for everyone, not just you). Have you ever been at a place with a DJ dancing and heard a fucking great song come on? Everyone gets into the shit and dances harder, parties harder, and hooks up more intensely. Throwing a great sing along party song in there near the middle to end of a set will win the hell out of the crowd too.

>