LR  Stalling before pull, but luck has other ideas (19/03)

lindsayrrr

Space Monkey
space monkey
met girl in bar, had a long connection building convo with some light teasing.
suggested we head home to chill but she staying with her brother who happens to be the owner and bartender of the bar. i exchanged numbers and we go separate ways.

after some texting, for a few weeks as she stayed out of town, she invites me to a friend outing with her buddies. she moved into town and they welcoming her back sorta thing.

i had other plans but i suggest we meet up later. she agreed but later had to cancel. few weeks later i set up a date at a chilled bar. we meetup and have a really good time. im building connection, flirting and getting investment so things are okay. i suggest a different bar as I feel its too early to pull.

we change venues, more quiet and intimate. convo becomes more sexual. but i got abit too tipsy don't try to pull instead just enjoying the convo. it gets late and she needs to book a ride home but her phone dies (lucky stars thanks lol). i suggest to charge her phone at my place. she agrees and we head there.

i get her some water, put her phone on charge and play some music we had earlier talked about.

the ride home got me to sober up and im back in the game (note to self: control the booze)
i go for the kiss and shes cool with it. we make out and i start caressing her. when my hand goes between her legs, she gives quite abit of resistance, its too fast and things are moving too quickly...
i adjust to slow things down but still keep pushing, making my touches less and gradually increasing them. eventually start to play with her pussy over her dress, then clothes come off and we get in the game ;)

funny: after first round she immediately asks me what are we now that we fucked...i recently heard a joke from my mentor and decide to use it then: we are the children of God lol
she got the joke but wasn't too happy..had a warm chat after and we continued for another few hours :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i recently heard a joke from my mentor and decide to use it then: we are the children of God lol
she got the joke but wasn't too happy

Probably the word 'God', accidentally trigger an ASD/bad memories but speculation.

>