Hiring  STAR Salesman Needed for Over-the-Phone Sales

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey there gents,

How’d you like to put your selling skills to work talking to cool dudes who want seduction coaching?

For years our “man on the phones” was the honorable @Mr.Rob. Sadly for all of us Rob is fighting a debilitating condition that has him bedridden and out of commission. He was a great sales guy and an awesome guy in general; a lot of you probably talked to him on the phone and everyone loved him. He showed a lot of promise as a seducer back when he was still active and healthy, too.

Into Rob’s enormous shoes we now need someone who can step in and take over our over-the-phone sales.

Selling for Girls Chase is unlike selling for anybody else.

First off, the commissions are nice. Each coaching package is in the thousands of dollars, ranging from $1500 to $10K, depending on the coach, the length of the program, and the program’s nature… and the guy who closes the sale gets a very healthy commission off that.

But that’s not the challenge.

The challenge is this:

We’re selling stuff that guys need, that is genuinely LIFE-CHANGING, but that also can be a challenge to get guys to wrap their minds around paying for.

After all… most advice is free online, right? When your buddy tells you what to do with girls, he doesn’t charge you for it! If it’s $4K for a 12-week phone training, well wouldn’t it just be better to save that up and put it toward a $16K car? How do you even know the training will be worth it?

We’re not just doing PUSH sales though. We’ve got a brand here; we care about our guys, and we respect our clients and prospective clients. If a package is not a fit for someone, we don’t want to hard-sell him into it only for him to regret that later. Our brand is based around TRUST; trust in the brand, trust in the material, trust in the message.

That’s the tightrope you as a salesman need to walk with GC:

You’ve got to help guys see the value of training with a coach (instead of, say, buying another nice watch or taking a second trip to Brazil this year), you’ve got to lead them toward the sale, but you will ALSO represent Girls Chase, and that means coming across knowledgeable, respectful, and not super pushy.

If that’s YOU, shoot me an email at hiring@girlschase.com.

Tell me why I’d want to take a chance on putting you on the phone with some of our coaching prospects.

NOTE: I have personally trained under multiple extremely skilled sales guys; have had higher ups sing my own praises as a region-wide top salesman; one of my mentors was responsible for $100s of millions of sales over his years selling. So when I evaluate you, I will be doing so with an eagle eye. I’m not offering sales training here; I’m looking for someone who already knows HOW to SELL but who also has that golden touch maintaining a positive brand image regardless whether a prospect buys from him or not.

If that’s you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I also would like to mention that the sales guy will be working closely with the coaches. This also means they can easily get a direct line with the coach and usually they get free advice. It is therefore a good job to have if you are also interested in learning seduction. I can't speak for the other coaches but I have no issues giving free advice and tips to colleagues. I am sure it is the same with my colleagues.

Teevs

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My prayers go out to Mr. Rob. I wish you a speedy recovery. May God shine his light on you at this time and heal your sickness.

...................................................................................................

This sounds great. @Chase and @Teevster are you looking to hire someone who is already good with seduction? Do you require the salesperson to have years of experience? If so how much? Does he need to be on video with clients?

I am highly money motivated and I have a high integrity and discipline to focus. I recently graduated from one of the world's largest and most trusted sales organizations. After 3 years of honing my craft.

I already have my goals crystal clear even though I recently graduated. Anything less than 1.2 million USD in revenue per year for whoever I close sales for is a loss for me and my client. Either $100K in revenue per month, in the bank for GirlsChase (or any other company I close sales for), or I am not interested. That's minimal. I want to overpromise and overdeliver for my clients.

Also brand presense is vitally important as you mentioned. The reality is most people will not buy for 6 months after they first hear about a company brand. And even if they never buy, it is important to leave a positive impression. Because they may refer someone. They may buy in the future. Plus its nice to do good onto others. Even if they never buy in a million years, its important to treat that person like they are worth a billion dollars.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
As a former collaborator with GirlsChase, I would like to add a little testimonial:

Chase is easily the coolest cat I've worked with, and the time I spent working for the organization was a blast! He always pays on time (sometimes even overpays!!) and will offer advice that is worth a LOT.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
Interesting!

I used to do telemarketing many, many years ago when I was younger. I rose to the top of their hierarchy as the #1 closer with the highest rate of sales in the entire company. I always found that telemarketing (and any kind of phone sales) was all about volume and "getting past the screeners". In a way, A LOT like pickup itself!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wish I could, I know a lot about GirlsChase (having been a reader since late 13). Know a lot about people/psychology and can remember a lot of different articles and show people to them as well as carry the GC spirit that's needed. But I doubt I have the sales skills needed (lol literally the most important part) :/

But yeah, having been personally helped by Chase himself I'd say it's worth it for anyone that wants to. Chase always puts a lot into his stuff and he's also taken direct feedback on products to then turn around and improve. So yeah, I'd say it's good too!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Troy,

Right, experience & ability is necessary.

I'm a small business owner, so I don't pay any attention to degrees and certificates... whether a guy has them or not, where they're from or what they're in if he does, etc. We've had a few sales guys over the years and honestly I have no idea if any of them were certified in anything or even if they attended college (I assume? But I don't ask; don't care!). I care only about experience and performance. When I hire folks, I put them on a quick trial to see how they perform, and that's what determines whether they keep the job or don't keep the job.

Usually I won't even look at résumés. I'll ask the guy what he's accomplished in the field previously and if I like the sound of that I'll set him a test and we'll let his deliverables speak for themselves.

If you're just starting out, my recommendation is you look for is entry-level jobs. The biggest entry level hirers in sales tend to be insurance companies. These companies scoop a lot of folks up, funnel them through their own in-house training, and then see who sinks or swims. Telemarketing (like what @ph40 used to do) is another one. Both these are fairly punishing jobs I take it, and a lot of folks wash out, but if you have the skills you will be off to a great career and an easy springboard into sales jobs with almost anyone.

Another option is looking for retail sales jobs that offer commission. That's how I got my start, selling tires at an automotive shop. Tire shops, new and/or used car dealerships, jewelry stores, those are just some of the options. In my world there was a tire salesman --> car salesman flow. And of course if you became a top car salesman, you could move on to selling high-end cars... Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, etc. Get the really big commissions and hobnob with the well-to-do.

Chase

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I currently have a nine people sales team and my top salesman is a high school dropout that got his start doing door to door sales.

@Chase I do the same thing with putting people on a trial. It’s amazing how sometimes the guy with the most “qualification” often falls flat on their face while the dude with seemingly no expertise does well.

>