Starting to lose your hair? Heres how to stop it naturally FOR REAL

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, with the way the site has helped me I wanted to find a way I could give back. So I am going to describe to you guys how you can hold on to a healthy head of hair for much much longer if you have hair loss in your genes.

Right now im 21 years old and for the last year I have been experiencing some light hair loss on the corners of my head developing the start of widows peaks. Its barely started and its not too bad or noticeable, anyone who I bring it up to says im over stressing and its not a bad at all (...yet). The thing is though I have terrible hair loss in my family and everyone of my uncles is bald as shit. My cousins who are in their late twentys or thirties have significant bald spots and receding hairline. People tell you to be positive about it, but honestly unless you naturally look sexy with a shaved head (vin diesel and most black guys) which is pretty rare, there is pretty much no such thing as an attractive guy with severe male pattern baldness. Rogain is pretty much toxic to your body, and propecia pretty much chemically neuters and destroys your reproductive system so im opposed to go about it any way but naturally. After going through almost thousands of forums and programs and testimonies, im very confidant I can tell you why hair loss occurs and what you can do do naturally prevent it. (hair loss is much easier to stop then it is to reverse but you can still make some gain back).

Here im going to try and explain why hair loss happens as quickly as I can. The only reason that men go bald and women don't is because their differences (reproductive systems) When you are sexually active and creating semen, your body creates way more 5-alpha reductase. This combines with testosterone to create di-hydrogen testosterone or DHT. DHT is what scientists claim is responsible (or half of what is responsible, ill explain this later) for hair loss. DHT has a very sticky, thick molecular structure. The top of our scalps is the only spot on our body that is not covered with muscle. Some men are also born with a very tight scalp and a thin galea (the tissue right under the skin on the scalp containing veins and stuff) What happens here is that the sluggish and sticky DHT molecules get stuck in the top of mens heads with tight scalps, sticking to and collecting around the hair follicles. Over time they starve the hair follicles off from getting the necessary blood flow that they need. The hair follicles get smaller and smaller, producing thinner hair until they go dormant or even die completely. If you look at a diagram of the scalp the spot where there IS muscle is where even old men retain their hair into old age (the sides and back). This is because muscles constantly bring fresh blood flow and oxygen and clear out the DHT much better, this is why we do not bald anywhere else on our body. Men who do not go bald either create less dht, or more likely have looser scalps and galeas that allow for more free and open blood flow.

The first and most important thing you have to do to slow or stop your hair loss is slow down your sex drive. I know that this sucks because we obviously all like having sex here on this site, but it is crucial to reducing collected dht levels in your scalp. I compare it to how some people were unfortunately born with the tendency to be obese. Fortunately I have a great metabolism and eat all the pizza, burgers, and sugary stuff I want, and I still can lift up my shirt and there is definition over all of my abdominal muscles. Some people are not born as fortunate, they eat bad for one night and they gain weight. The have bad hormones or thyroid function and keeping weight off is a constant battle of self control and discipline. The same thing kind of goes for hair loss, guys with bad hair genes just don't get to indulge as much without negative consequences. If you do have hair loss I recommend you stop masturbating all together and only ejaculate once every so often with women (as little as you can while still having a satisfying enough sex life). I know this sounds absolutely impossible and it is hard at first but once you limit yourself, your sex drive actually slows down on its own and you feel the need far less often. Ive read on forums that men who have gone completely abstinent have experienced really significant hair regrowth and recovery over the course of a year or two. Now we are not going go abstinent completely (why would we be on this site) but this is only one half of the equation.
The second thing you can do is make a daily effort to increase blood flow to your scalp. There is a guy named Tom Haggerty who runs this site hairloss-reversible.com. He shows you how he reversed much of his hair loss by doing daily scalp exercises and massages. The massage part is obvious, but the exercises are done by alternately contracting the muscles on your forehead you use to raise your eyebrows, and the occipital muscles on the back of your head that will pull and move your ears when contracted. He says how the ones at the back are a lot smaller and harder to gain control of cause people barely uses them and most peoples occipitals have atrophied. But with persistence and dedication you can build them back up and regain control of them. I believe mine were severed in the operation I just got, so at the moment I only contract the forehead muscles up and down and do daily massage. When a muscle is contracted or “worked out” the blood flow to the area increases by 10 fold. Much of this blood flow is going to course through the top of your scalp and help clear up collected DHT over time and help nourish hair follicles.

Other than this, the only other things ive seen that has given guys significant results in fighting hair loss is this. The first is massaging oil into your hair (olive oil, garlic olive oil, argan oil) the washing it out with shampoo after a couple hours or even letting it sit overnight. This doesn't help solve the DHT problem that well from my understanding, but what it does do is dissolve sebum and plaque in your skin and veins (if you know chemistry, liquid oil dissolves solid oil) which helps create some more room and better blood flow in the top of your scalp. The other is eating raw garlic or taking aged garlic extract pills that don’t smell. Raw garlic is great for blood flow and clearing your veins (even in your scalp), I also read once somewhere that garlic inhibits testicular function which may have something to do with it. The only thing is that raw garlic affects your brain wave synchronization and kind of messes with your thought pattern and brain function. Its probably nothing permanent or extremely damaging (how can alcohol mess our brains up so much then we are fine late the next day) but im weary of what constant use would do to your thought pattern and brain function. I noticed it messing with my mind a bit and for this reason I decided to lay off it.

I got really serious about this stuff when I had to shave my head for a major surgery I was having in a few weeks. I think its kind of conceded when people tell you that they are attractive, but I can tell you that most girls tell me im cute when opportunity arises (I never ask) and I get heavy attention from sexually liberated and open girls every now and then. But when I was bald I could tell the attraction I created and attention I received declined enormously. In fact I could barely notice any at all. It felt really bad and was pretty depressing to know that women didn't even think of me that way anymore (I guess you could overcome it with a hell of a personality and ridiculous devil may care, but it makes it so, so much harder). I decided that then and there I was going to do everything I could to prevent my just starting hair loss at least until I get old, or until I get married much later on in life. After spending a lot of time combining rigorous technical study with first hand accounts of what has actually worked for men, I believe I have found a way to do that. In the end its just like keeping weight off, you are going to have to control your diet and exercise, but in this case its controlling your sex drive and routinely exercising/massaging your scalp. That pretty much wraps up what I have to say guys. To anybody that this article relates to, I hope this helps you and fight the good fight.

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
-B- said:
The first and most important thing you have to do to slow or stop your hair loss is slow down your sex drive.

B,

I'd much rather lose every hair on my head than try to lower my sex drive. I'm slowly going bald and will probably have to shave it bald in the next year or two (there's no way I'm rocking a bad comb-over). I think too many guys get too caught up over the parts of themselves they find unattractive such as:

-Hair loss
-Height
-Dick size
-Etc.

Yes, there will always be some women who find certain things unattractive and even a deal breaker. But usually, the reason some of these qualities are unattractive is because the guy is extremely self-conscious of it. I've had 2 girlfriends who preferred bald men, which is ironic because at the time I had a full, thick head of hair. There are a lot of famous sexy people who are bald including:

Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
George St Pierre
Andre Agassi
Billy Zane
Vin Diesel
Elmer Fudd
Samuel Jackson

I may try some of your suggestions such as the olive oil because I'd rather have hair if I have the choice, but I've no doubt in my mind that I'll be equally as awesome when I do lose my hair.

At the end of the day, I don't think it's such a big deal you should intentionally try to lower your sex drive. I think that will lower your sex appeal far more than not having hair.

That's just me though,

-John

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I get you John. I think your mind set on this is awesome and respect you for it. At the end of the day it isn't a huge deal and balding doesn't change who you are. Most of what makes you the man that you are is your energy and vibe, personality, and experience. Elmer Fudd is an Alpha Male Supreme, i agree with you there. Its also cool that you have had some girlfriends that prefer bald men, that's pretty positive and inspirational to me so thanks for that. I also may have communicated the wrong idea about decline in sex drive. Im talking about slowing your production and release of semen, which makes the urge to get your rocks off at any given time a bit less like torture. This will not negatively impact your sexual performance though, if anything it will increase it and turn you into a savage in the bed room. The last time i saw my FWB we had sex 7 times throughout the night. Also if you want to take anything away from this, i would go with the scalp exercises and massage over the oil (if not both). It's much more effective.

Im still a young guy and the views that I shared here were just based on my personal experience and perspective at this age. Im trying to push my skills and limits as a seducer to lay increasingly higher value women. The kind of girls that every guy would tell you is hot, the ones that know they are hot, get hit on constantly, and have the bar raised pretty high for what they would accept in a man. In my own experience MOST (but not all) of these kinds of girls do not have male pattern baldness on the list of things that they are looking for in a man. I know that I am probably in a different age group then you and the women you deal with may very well have a different mind set and focus more on things under the surface. I personally feel that your hair is a large part of your physical fundamentals. I never found masturbation to make me a happier person, and since im more focused on becoming a better seducer, I have still never been in a long term relationship and been having daily sex. All im trying to do here is stack the deck in my favor and give my self every advantage that I possibly can, even if it requires some doing some things that most guys wouldn't be willing to do. I believe that the majority of guys are very uninformed and unaware of what really causes MPB. I just shared the information above to give anyone who is on the same page as me, or that shares my mind set the tools they need.

>