FR  Strict restrictions - calls and texting to close "distance" while 2 ft. apart

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I wasn't going to post about this while it's still active but it's got some relevance to recent posts on calls. We used a phone to get around restrictions..

Venue, Fashion, Situation
Dudes! The past weekend I went out to a “club” with a couple of friends, where I live is close to another lockdown and potentially this could be our last night out for a while. The venue was extremely strict and people were being kicked out for talking to other tables, standing up to frequently or for singing. I’m out with my wing who’s a very good looking dude, tall, muscular, clean shaven, short hair style, ripped black skinny jeans, tight fitting light brown T-shirt, a blue denim jacket and a silver watch. I've got long hair, a beard round my jaw line and tash, I’m wearing ripped skinny dark navy blue jeans, tight fitting light grey T-shirt and a black leather jacket with black leather bracelets on my wrist. - we're a good counter part for each other with our style combo.

We ended up in this cheesy pop bar as it was the only venue open late, it had dimmed lights, some swirly disco lights and played a range of pop music. Not my usual choice haha. The tables were really spaced out, we seen people getting kicked out for talking between tables when a group of 3 (2 hot girls and their gay friend) came and sat on the table next to us. My wing noticed them and said he liked the one in the burgundy dress, I had a look over and liked her friend in the purple dress but they were both hot. My wing thought the girl in the purple dress was checking him out, and I noticed I got a warm smile and flashing eyes from the girl in the burgundy dress so joked we might have to switch targets. We still had the issue of how we were going to talk to them

Approach, Texting, Set up
My wing and gay friend went outside for a bit leaving me on my own, I noticed the girl in the purple dress was also left on her own and had a little tattoo on her wrist. We made eye contact, she gave me a little smile, I flashed my eyebrows and started talking asking about her tattoo. We hit it of straight away, she got out of her seat to come over and talk to me, I put my hands on her hips and hold her firmly while we talked, slowly stroking my index finger over her until the doormen came over and broke us up... We were on our first warning.

Both our friends came back and joined the tables, my friends bumped into more friends outside who came and joined us. My wing got talking to the girl in the burgundy dress who told him that her gay friend fancied our gay friend, they seen each other on gay dating apps. She wanted to try and set them up, the girl in the purple dress jumped back up to come and talk to me and we were now on our second warning. We were about to be kicked out so my wing gave the girl in the burgundy dress his number so that we could text between the tables. A few songs later the girls started singing to a song and got kicked out! :’) the girl in the purple dress came back up to me to say they were going, I held her by her hips again and quickly talked to her and asked for her number. The doormen stepped in and she said to text her friend.

Me and my wing started to text them, his texts were bad but I took over and won it back, they didn’t know where was open so we told them about another “club” and offered to join them. They got lost trying to find it and told us the other place they were going to. When we checked out where it was online we noticed it was already closed so they wouldn’t be able to get in. At this point they told us they were calling it a night and didn’t reply to my wing. We continued our night for an hour until the club closed, left with our friends and were driving of and my wing decided to call the girls.

Phone calls @Rakkum
My wing didn’t get the girls name who’s number he had and was now second guessing calling the girls, I remembered earlier in the night the DJ made a comment about someone she looked like so I told him to call her that. This was a bit of call back humour to a shared memory to help create the bond, warmth and comfort that we all knew each other. I was driving so mostly let him deal with the call but I joined in and made the odd comment when I could. They decided they wanted to stay at home by the time we got to my gay friends house so we went in with our other friends for a bit. It wasn’t great, I decided to leave and my wing came with. Back in the car he decided to call the girls again, this time without our other friends sitting in the back the call was on speaker so I could join in more, I was able to use my tone of voice and energy more to quickly cover the ground I made in the texts they agreed to come back to my wings house and join us and the phone call was a lot more practical to iron out the planning. We asked who was coming and the 2 girls and the gay dude were all coming, this could have been an issue as we didn’t have our gay friend to distract him which left a spare part.

Back at the house, Reduced numbers – target change?
When they turned up my target in the purple dress wasn’t there, I asked where she was and she apparently fell asleep and they left her in the house to come and join us. My wing joked I was going to be dissapointed cause I wanted her to come, to which the girl in the burgundy dress asked why I wanted her to come I just said I talked to her earlier and she seemed fun. I thought this was going to be a waste of time but I’d have to hang out for a little bit. When we went into the living room the girl in the burgundy dress sat next to her gay friend and my wing joined them. I went to the far side of the room and sat on another sofa. I noticed that she kept looking over and me and looking away when I ever looked at her/made eye contact. Remembering the warm smile back at the club I thought she was still interested.

We ended up in the garden where my wing ended up away with the gay dude leaving me with the girl in the burgundy dress. She was sitting down on a step, I looked at her and said hey, I don’t think we’ve actually met yet and extended my hand, she took my hand said hi enthusiastically, gave me her name while she stood up and we greeted each other with a hug where she burried her head up against my chest.

We all talked and joked on a little outside but she was more interested in our little conversation. When we went back inside my wing sat back on the same sofa, the gay dude joined him and the girl walked to the other side where I was sitting before and sat next to me. I was a little slow to react, being at my wings house and her being his initial target I didn’t want to just jump straight in. We exchanged a few glances and without saying a word I could tell he was cool for me to take a shot realising she was interested in me. He’s a great wing for this. I start talking to her, just leaning back being comfortable. We had a fun conversation that she invested in and asked questions about me which I quickly directed back to her. She was leaning in, we made so coincidental touch and I started purposely touching her arms, legs and hair before I rested my hand on her thigh and started playing with it with my index finger and thumb. She was very receptive to all of this.

Psycology and barriers (ASD)
She told me how she studied psychology and unfortunately for me she realised when she was “falling” for me and leaning in or touched me back in certain ways and I noticed her fighting her desires and leaning back or moving her hand of/away from me but then slowly compelling her back like a magnet. She mentioned that she couldn’t get a read on me which annoyed her, this possible stopped her feeling comfortable with me though she mentioned I have a mysterious vibe which is a really good thing to her. I could cold read her like a book, I’m used to girls of her type with an awkward wall that they put up, they notice when its cracked and try to compose themselves.

She got up to go outside with her gay friend a couple of times but always returned to me. It was difficult not being able to be as physical as I’d have liked to have been, being more subtle and covert directly in front of my wing and her gay friend to not trigger ASD. It was getting late, my wing had a spare room he was cool for me and her to stay in but I couldn’t isolate her and her gay friend wanted to go home. It was a few obstacles to many.

End of the night – Sinking into me – shit test
Her gay friend wanted to go back to their place, where they apparently locked their sleeping friend in the purple dress in. She agreed to go with him, I missed great opportunities earlier in the night to number close and the night was now slipping away. They’re both giving me and my wing hugs bye and she really gripped onto me in the hug and sank into me. I had to number close here and now, I tell her I think she’s cool and we should go for a drink sometime. I get her number and we’ve exhanged a few texts since. When trying to organise a meet she gives me a shit test saying she’s confused cause I wanted her friend in the purple dress to turn up that night. I take this as an opportunity to tease and ask if this is her way of fishing for compliments haha. I’m still waiting for the day 2 so we’ll see dudes.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills dude! Appreciate the feedback, I considered saying that but didn't want to validate her to much, she seemed interested in my cocky funny attitude throughout the night and I done a fair bit of deep diving so didn't want to seem to boyfriendy.

I got my wings approval before I tried seducing her. On the first few glances between each other I was only talking socially with her. After she went out with the gay dude he asked me why I wasn't going for it and offered me his spare room to bed her. After I had his approval I started the seduction with purposeful touching, deep diving, building comfort and teasing her on stuff.

I do think the reframe would have been better and I'd have had less tests/resistance to the date request. I think she's still unsure and more inclined to making me a boyfriend than accepting me as a lover. The reframe might have built more comfort. Thanks dude!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills dude! Appreciate the feedback, I considered saying that but didn't want to validate her to much, she seemed interested in my cocky funny attitude throughout the night and I done a fair bit of deep diving so didn't want to seem to boyfriendy.

I got my wings approval before I tried seducing her. On the first few glances between each other I was only talking socially with her. After she went out with the gay dude he asked me why I wasn't going for it and offered me his spare room to bed her. After I had his approval I started the seduction with purposeful touching, deep diving, building comfort and teasing her on stuff.

I do think the reframe would have been better and I'd have had less tests/resistance to the date request. I think she's still unsure and more inclined to making me a boyfriend than accepting me as a lover. The reframe might have built more comfort. Thanks dude!

As i said a million times cocky funny is during beginning to hook stages, after no more.... Yes the strategy of reframe at the point in the seduction superior to cocky funny...

>