FR++  Stylish cutie

Ergon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The approach

Walking down one of the most upscale avenues in my city. I let pass like two or three approaches. I don't know why, but my sticking point lately has been to approach girls that seem older than me or real stunners. :(

However, I see this girl at the bus stop. I stop and position myself in front of her to see if the bus is coming. She was petite and had very attractive features. She also seemed approachable.

I open: "Hi, I saw you standing here and I thought you had a very good style, very unique, and I had to come say Hi. My name is Ergon, you?"

She says thanks with a huge smile. She also had to repeat her name like three times, it was a bit awkward but I got it eventually. We talked about what she did. She worked at a retail store. I told her maybe that's why she dressed better than average. If she is studying, etc.

The bus arrives and I ask her if she is taking that one. She is. I keep the conversation going. She is having trouble signing into the app where her electronic ticket for the bus is. I sit in a visible spot while she is struggling with that. Eventually she goes where I am and we keep talking. I have the feeling she is getting down soon, so I ask her if she would like to grab coffee someday that week.
She agrees and gives me her number. We discuss a little about her work schedule and then she steps down.

Texting
I text her 2 hours later

2131 Hey M! It was cool chatting with you today :) -Ergon
0056 Hi Ergon! It's good to hear from you, how are you tonight? :)
1259 Pretty good, got a good night of rest. How's the weekend treating you so far?
0021 Unfortunately I've just been working today, and running errands! How was your Saturday?
2038 Definitely not as busy as yours :)
I was thinking we ought to grab that coffee soon :) Monday, Tuesday evening work best for me. What days work for you?
2057 Oh really, what did you do? :D
That would be nice! Unfortunately I work until 8:30 both days, but I have Wednesday off or we could hangout before 1:00
2246 Watched a movie and grabbed a drink with some pals XP
Wednesday is good. Say… 7pm? We can meet at abc station and walk from there
2307 That sounds good, do you live in bla bla area?
Sound like a lot of fun :D which movie did you watch?

We talk about movies and whatnot. Nothing important.

The day agreed

0300 I'll put that one in my bucket list.
By the way, see you in a while
0347 Yes sir :)

And the usual stuff, where do we meet again? I'm a bit late, etc.

Date
The day of the date, I wasn't 100 percent, for several reasons. I felt distracted

When I saw her she looked much nicer than I remembered. I also tried to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and it came a bit awkward. That made me falter a little in my leading because she said she wanted something to drink, I took her to a bar for some beer instead of the coffee shop as agreed before and, well… More about this later.

The conversation was great. She had a lot of passion for fashion, wanted to study that, and we could connect on that. Lol. In a fun manner, like at some point talking about style, she checked me out and I called her on it. She says "Yeah, well you did too. That's the first thing you told me, remember?". Other things were that she has traveled a bit, she was young (19), and a bit spoiled which for some reason I found also attractive.

She didn't drink her beer. She mostly drinks liquors. I finished the beer and we closed the bill.

This is the part where I started to really messed up. The plan I've always followed is drink some tea or coffee and then hit a bar. I had taken her to a bar, so coffee would be silly and the only other bar was near my home, 10 minutes away. We went to my neighborhood, but she obviously was not as comfortable now.

We were there, but the place I thought about was closed, I led her to my home, but it was way too soon. Once there she was very awkward and only playing with her cellphone. I was a bit drunk for having drank my beer and the one she didn't wanted. So between that and her resistance I ended up failing test and frames she put. Not even a kiss. She eventually just left.

I acted really lame at the end, so I didn't even contact her again. I felt a bit down about it later, but exercise and writing about it has helped a lot. Any comment is always welcome.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It is always a good conversation topic to bring up what drink you would get ...you can even make it a role play...you are the bartender, etc...

Ergon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
It is always a good conversation topic to bring up what drink you would get ...you can even make it a role play...you are the bartender, etc...

I'll add it to my repertoire :D

What's been on my mind is how I've been able to close the deal before, yet not in my most recent dates. Thought about it, and attributed it to being overconfident and going for the pull too fast. The fix, most likely, is not to rush the dates now xD

>