FR  Successful first date from day game, but blown off for second

MileHighTexan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last Monday, I was riding the city train from work to school and, as I usually do, plopped down next to the cutest girl I could find and struck up a conversation. Won't bore you with the details, but got her number and set up a date for that Friday.

Kept it simple. Picked her up because she doesn't have a car. Normally I would have gotten her to drive to my place and then we'd go somewhere together. Went to a pub near my place for a while then back to my place and watched a movie. My goal this time was to follow Chase's rule of kissing her within 10 minutes of being home. Because usually my brain goes into "wait, it's not time to kiss yet" mode, as it does for nearly every guy ever.

We were snuggling on the couch and I tilted her chin up to kiss her. She kissed back but immediately pulled away.

"I don't kiss on the first date."

I sorta laughed at her and poked fun. I figured this was her anti-slut defense. We talked about societal norms for girls and how they "aren't expected to do X or Y too soon" and how I respected girls who didn't give a fuck about those expectations.

We continued watching the movie and would make out from time to time. I simply ignored her little "rule" and made it fun. And yes, she kissed me back when I kissed her. However, she would often pull away and cite her "rule" again.

She also told me that her roommates told her to take it easy with me, being that I was a "rando off the street." They told her not to kiss me. She said her roommates are pretty much a bunch of moms. Again, I laughed it off and poked more fun at her.

We kissed more and more, but I could feel her resistance and knew it was going to be tough to escalate to sex. Soon enough, she told me she had to leave because she had work at 9am. This was unfortunate for me, because she had been the first to not only pull away from the kisses, but first to end the date, putting me in a not-so-great position of being the one in less control.

I persisted a bit and got her to stay for a little while longer, but after a while she said "okay I really have to go now" and got up and put her shoes on.

I drove her home and dropped her off. She ended it all with a "I had a great time tonight." I didn't say the same thing back. I can't remember exactly what I said but I didn't want to fall into the lovey-dovey boyfriend trap.

And that was it.

The next day I texted her saying I had a great time, etc. as put forth in this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/3-second-date-strategies-make-her-flirt-and-swoon. And then on this past Monday I texted to set up date number 2. Got totally blown off for both texts. I never like sending 2 texts in a row, but this girl responded to all my texts last week and now none this week.

Not sure if I fucked up somewhere. I realize I didn't take her to bed on date #1 but did my best to mitigate all of that. Not sure if I should wait a few days and continue to persist, or just cut my losses and move on.

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think you did good man. Are you actively approaching women? From what I read from chases articles, kissing doesn't mean anything surprisingly, sex is the key. I would just move on and talk to more girls, but don't contact her again, just wait and she just might hit you back up again in a few weeks.

>