FU 
Super hot Venezuelan

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I was walking through the streets of the city center here and saw this petite girl wearing a short tight dress, white socks, and slippers. The weather was mixed today, and most people (including me) were wearing winter jackets. So this girl really stood out with her short dress. At first I only saw her from behind. She had a great ass and slim white legs. She was throwing away some trash when i first saw her, so probably she just popped out of her house without bothering to get dressed properly.

OPENER

I walked after her, and when she stopped on the street curb I called out "Hello!". She said "hello" back and turned to me. Having just seen her from behind, I was half expecting, half fearing her to be a young teenager that it wouldn't make sense for me to talk to. But seeing her face she appeard to be a bit older, over 20 at least, maybe even 30. I asked her "Aren't you cold wearing that?" She laughed and said, "No I'm not cold!"

I asked her "Where are you from? Are you from here?" She answered, "No, I'm from Venezuela. And you?" I told her where I'm from, and asked for her name. She told me her name and I introduced myself, then gave her two kisses on the cheek.

WHAT SHE WAS LIKE

The girl was smaller than me, with a hot petite body. She had lots of tattoos in various places, not continually tattooed, more patchwork style. I noticed she had a tattoo on the front of her neck, so a bit of a badass style.

SHE INVITES ME TO SMOKE

She got out a cigarette to smoke and offered me one. I told her, "No thanks, I stopped smoking some years ago. So how long have you been here for?" She said, "just a couple of months, and you?" I told her I've been here for several years. She told me that she was waiting for an Uber Eats (food delivery), and I told her that I'm going to grab some food at a restaurant myself.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY

My brain was completely fried at this point, and I couldn't think of anything to say. This was probably the hottest girl I've approached so far in day game (I've only started doing this about 6 weeks ago).

Also this has been my first "successful" street approach i.e. where the girl is actually receptive and happy to talk to me. My previous approaches were mostly on the beach, which has a different vibe especially when the girl is seated.

FUMBLED CLOSE ATTEMPT

At least I remembered to try and close her. Even though I did it rather clumsily. I said to her "Right so I have to get going, wanna give me your number so we can be in touch?" but she answered, "No I can't, I have to work". (There may have been a misunderstanding here, as the answer doesn't really make sense in that context. We were talking in Spanish not English...) Just to confirm, I asked her "You don't want?" and she repeated that she has to work. So I hugged her goodbye.

So...

I'm extremely proud to have done this! Like I said, this was my first successful (okay, at least somewhat successful) street approach. She even invited me to smoke with her, god damn it! I should have totally stayed in set longer.

It's also the first time I tried to number close a girl I met from day game.

When she didn't give me her number, I'm not sure if she understood me right, or if she was just giving me some bs excuse for not giving me the digits. In any case, I should have definitely created more attraction. Just saying "Hi who are you" and asking for a phone number probably rarely works... Unfortunately my brain just shut down after the opener.

Gonna try and do better next time! Sooner or later, one of these hotties is going to end up in my bed...

>