Foreplay  Sweat-y BeastTurnoff?

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's one to depth and intricacy of game ....I looove it.simplicity calls for depth.i want to have smoother interactions by figuring the base deeply by looking how the cogs move and why they do

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
we always are kinda doing that, game is just streamlining the process to get the best deals from the best distributors in the
Yeah I feel you .We kinda have that in mind but leave it aside and imagining it ain't there.
Most guys however do it wrongly by using job promotion or even marking examination schemes to get it.Waaay lame .
Not to sound negative or spreading a "down" mood but ain't that the reality lol
It is what it is

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
well, this is one savage who is still going to ravish her anyway, in spite of her genteel reservations. Those reservations normally drop quick once she gets into it enough.
Are most gentlemen romantic or savagery-like?Or has society made us believe that gentleman-liness is more romance like?Cause I find it turn-off-y myself.Women...women... they keep you thinking and thinking and questioning urself if there's something u may be doing or should be doing in a far better way.i mean is there a world beyond dominance or a world "under" romance haha... getting philosophical there.@ Anatman wya ROTFL

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Anyway what do you think of women trying to demasculize you in the bedroom by saying stuff like dominance is treating her hoe-ishly?I just said that my previous lovers loved it that way and she accepted the frame all by her actions.*shrug*

Just means she isn't comfortable enough with you for that to not make her feel slutty and/or isn't warmed up enough in that particular session to be ready for that yet.

Don't talk about "my previous lovers liked/disliked...", it cheapens the experience. Sex is about you and the girl, not you, the girl, and the other girls you've nailed.

Are most gentlemen romantic or savagery-like?Or has society made us believe that gentleman-liness is more romance like?Cause I find it turn-off-y myself.Women...women... they keep you thinking and thinking and questioning urself if there's something u may be doing or should be doing in a far better way.i mean is there a world beyond dominance or a world "under" romance haha... getting philosophical there.@ Anatman wya ROTFL

I don't think the term 'gentleman' is in any real active use in English vernacular anymore.

But as for defining "what is/is not gentlemanly", that's something that will of course be highly suggestive.

I'd be pretty hard-pressed to try and define 'gentlemanly sexual intercourse', though. Just try to imagine a woman saying, "He made love to me as a complete gentleman!" She could say it, I suppose, but it'd be a weird thing to say.

Yeah, dominance is good; yes, romance is also good. Every guy needs to figure out the mix of seductive airs that best suit him.

Once he does, then it doesn't matter what other men are or aren't doing in the bedroom.

And Anatman, eh... there's a blast from the past. Been a number of years since @Hector Papi Castillo went by that handle here!

Chase

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't talk about "my previous lovers liked/disliked...", it cheapens the experience. Sex is about you and the girl, not you, the girl, and the other girls you've nailed.
Noted.kinda like focusing on the present and enjoying the pleasure of the moment.

Anatman, eh... there's a blast from the past. Been a number of years since @Hector Papi Castillo went by that handle here!
Guessed I didn't have to call him out by his real name.

Thanks for shedding a light on what's really a "gentleman sexual intercourse."..the way I get it is that it's subjective and would be kinda weird if a girl said a guy fucked her gentlemanly while another didn't

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Chad Tyrone dude listen, i am NOT saying:
-you are bad at game
- you are unhygenic
-girl is no digging u
- you dont know what you are doing

What i am saying the girl/girls are getting turn off pre sex or during sex due to you sweating, this issue need to be solved cause in this contecxt is a turn off and not a shit test..

Yes people sweat during sex but not ideal, i have ac, fan and portable ac... i dont want any chance of being hot or sweat affect in the least my seduction... yes women like a certain smell in your context 0 to do with anything, get it?

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chad Tyrone dude listen, i am NOT saying:
-you are bad at game
- you are unhygenic
-girl is no digging u
- you dont know what you are doing

What i am saying the girl/girls are getting turn off pre sex or during sex due to you sweating, this issue need to be solved cause in this contecxt is a turn off and not a shit test..

Yes people sweat during sex but not ideal, i have ac, fan and portable ac... i dont want any chance of being hot or sweat affect in the least my seduction... yes women like a certain smell in your context 0 to do with anything, get it?
I get you bud thanks for the insight... pleasure

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Eat a healthy diet, maintain a healthy weight, workout. You likely wont sweat like crazy and if you do, no big deal.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I get you bud thanks for the insight... pleasure
no problem to be clear NO ALL women mind, two types:

a- mind sweaty sex, dancing etc...
b- don't mind at all and even welcome it specially in sex, they equate with hard working sex (pounding)

>