FU  "SweetTwenty"

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

FU (day, warm approach)​

I see this cute girl on the train. Great body, pretty face. She looks at me a couple times from afar, every time looking down afterwards. She looks really young, but I set myself up to give it a shot if the chance presents itself.

And the chance does indeed present itself. We're off the train and walking, and she passes me on the side. I open informational, then we chat a couple minutes. She's very friendly, low-energy and sweet. She asks questions and clearly contributes to the convo.

At some point we have to split ways and I decide to go for the hail mary, but it doesn't turn out as I imagined it:

hey btw how old are you?
you're super cute :)
(at this point strong self-awareness and "you dirty old dog" thoughts rush in in pretty quick succession, and I lose grip on the convo) you said you're studying, right? (my immediate thought here is that i just creeped her out)
yes
..... (silence on both sides, she increases the distance between us)
(her) i have to go this way...
ok see you :)

Super glad that I took this chance, although there's clearly space for improvements.

Initially I thought I creeped her out, but then I thought a bit about it and it was probably just awkwardness. Should have continued the convo and closed the usual way: "hey, you seem cool. should grab a drink sometime".

Also not sure if there's a better way to approach such a young girl, maybe should have stayed indirect. Clearly I need to approach more girls that age.

>