Sympathy For Our Indian Brothers

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I will try to explain by analogy .

A guy who has always lived in village will see city women as being sluttier , and would think that they must be really easy to get with but when he goes in the city ... Do you think he will have any luck if he doesn't adapt ... And that will lead to him whine about city girls not liking him / his kind .. and how city girls have weird standards.
Isn’t that the plot of “Brave new world”? 🤔

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I know Samsara was banned but I still want to clarify something

My post was not made to shit on Indian culture. This was just observations made by the Indian girl themselves, reported directly from the field. It was mostly negative bc the post from OP was about stereotypes but we can also talk about the positives.

Indian people are much smarter and driven than in the west, and India itself is on a much better trajectory than Europe as a whole. Heck in 20 years there will probably be impoverished Europeans going to study there, the education quality in India is so much better than in my home country it's insane. I would lie if I said I completely understand Indian culture because it's so complex, but I really enjoyed my time there

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@ElChe you may have the Indian not from asia look but the central American southern American Indian look... I would try to style myself hair cut and fashion in a way that differentiates, again we have also in the forum successful actual indians @Dreamer is one

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Western perception is that accents that emphasize vowels and have less stress on consonants are sexier. Accents that emphasize consonants and shorten the vowels are a turn-off. This is why French is stereotyped to be the sexiest or most romantic language. I'm not sure if there seems to be a higher proportion of East Asians in the US without an Asian accent compared to Indians without an Indian accent, but the American psyche has been exposed to the Indian accent so much with even more negative associations via scammers from Indian call centers and such. Fortunately, you can change your accent.
I have no idea how European women perceive a male Indian accent; the above may well be correct. But as a European man, I find the female Indian accent absolutely beautiful.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Samsara I see your point but I remember @Chase wrote somewhere that cuz he didn't fully integrate in some cultures that lead to women cutting him more slack .

I have quoted from @Chase article that I was referring to when I wrote the above statement . Now even though , the guy I replied to is banned ... but I still believe in the following words .

The keyword is being an attractive foreigner who will stand out to her .

7: Foreignness
If you have an accent or look ethnically different from what a girl's familiar with, you stand out.

Now, foreignness won't always mean you stand out in attractive ways. If you seem 'unattractively foreign' (e.g., your speech is incomprehensible... or you seem weird or socially unsavvy) you will get points deducted, rather than added.

However, if you're foreign to her and you have good fundamentals and good game, or you come from some region or ethnicity that she was already predisposed to curiosity about / attraction to, foreignness can give you a big positive boost in differentiation.

Nice things about being foreign:

All her expectations toward local men do not apply to you
She's far less likely to view you as a boyfriend candidate
She may be curious about you, allowing you to hook her instantly
You can get away with things local men can't, because "you're from some other culture" where the rules are probably different, so she's more tolerant of what you do
differentiate yourself with womenWhen you're foreign to her, you stand out.
Usually you'll need to travel far from home to enjoy the foreignness bonus.

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ElChe you may have the Indian not from asia look but the central American southern American Indian look... I would try to style myself hair cut and fashion in a way that differentiates, again we have also in the forum successful actual indians @Dreamer is one
Honestly idk man. I swear I get like no approach invitations here... but when I'm in another big city I feel way more attention.

Could also be that the feminism craziness at this school freaks me out and I avoid looking at women.

I've run into female friends walking around, who have to get right in front of me and say "hello???" because I don't notice them lol.

So strange.

I wonder whether I should put the effort into changing my appearance/first impression, since I'll only be here for a year... but thanks for the ideas anyway.

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nahh skills is right, I'm growing my hair out and getting a peso pluma cut 😭😭

Actual texts I just sent my childhood friend (he's also Mexican):

Me: Bro do you think I look Indian?

Friend: If i'm being completely and utterly honest bro I thought you were Indian up until senior year
Nah i'm just fuckign with you
I can see it tho lowkey 😂😂

Betrayal.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wonder whether I should put the effort into changing my appearance/first impression, since I'll only be here for a year... but thanks for the ideas anyway.

Yes, you should.
Calibration is probably THE MOST ADVANCED and MOST IMPORTANT seduction skill of all so you should be exercising it.

The changes/adaptation can be subtle… maybe thickening your accent or using a haircut/facial hair style that distinguishes you from the Indian stereotype.
Just something that puts you out of the non-seductive archetype.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nahh skills is right, I'm growing my hair out and getting a peso pluma cut 😭😭

Actual texts I just sent my childhood friend (he's also Mexican):

Betrayal.
Just wondering if you had pre selection that day then maybe that girl wouldn't have been rude to you despite of her being a bit judgy .

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just wondering if you had pre selection that day then maybe that girl wouldn't have been rude to you despite of her being a bit judgy .
I did not. I kinda suck at talking to girls in bars, honestly. Don't really like drinking either, I just go to hang with my friends.

Also that same night I saw an Indian guy making out with a white chick.

This "people thinking I'm Indian" stuff only bugs me cause:

1. I'm just used to people having a different impression, lowkey assuming I'm less intelligent and more social. Now it's the opposite and my default way of being I think gives people a negative impression (from a seduction point of view).
I've also never EVER had the thought or feeling that women think I'm creepy.

2. Unrelated to seduction-- it just sucks that people don't see you for who you are. My Mexicanness is a big part of my identity and personality 😂

Honestly I'm not the best guy to be making a judgement on this stuff because... I don't think I've *tried* at seducing a girl in years.

I think the last time I put my full effort at seduction was when I was a virgin 😂

I'm out here being carried by all the socializing/seduction work I did 6 years ago lmao.

So I think the most you should get from what I've said is that-- only in specific places (like a big university in the US with tons of Indians and few Latinos)-- negative Indian stereotypes can be a small, annoying hurdle, that might need addressing.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also that same night I saw an Indian guy making out with a white chick
@raiden , Read this .

So , two things happened on that night .

Indian guy makes out with a white chick .

@ElChe ( who is Mexican ) gets rejected from a woman who mistakes him for indian .

Crazy world .

Unrelated to seduction-- it just sucks that people don't see you for who you are. My Mexicanness is a big part of my identity and personality 😂
Lol can relate .

So I think the most you should get from what I've said is that-- only in specific places (like a big university in the US with tons of Indians and few Latinos)-- negative Indian stereotypes can be a small, annoying hurdle, that might need addressing.
Even though , I don't want to make any big claims ...but I will simply treat them as shit tests personally ( cuz of my beliefs regarding all this rafe and stuff ) .

Anyways , interesting to read about the big univs in USA .

>