Talking to Ex's College Housemate

Jazzlaripus

Rookie
Rookie
Hi there everyone, I'm having trouble whether or not I have a good chance of talking to my Ex's College Housemate or not. Please let me know what you guys think below whether or not I should talk to her. So some details of why I'm hesitant on talking to her is because 1, she is my Ex's College Housemate meaning she and I have talked to each other before, but I was in a relationship while she was single so I'm unsure what kind of precedent this sets. 2, my Ex and I have had sex before in the house and she's heard us before. She's never complained about us, but I'm wondering if this puts me into auto-reject. Lastly, the only conversations we've had with each other were polite. I do have her phone number after we met and chatted a bit and exchanged numbers. Please let me know what you guys think thanks!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For Clarification, how long since you were an item with the new targets roommate?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
And how long has it been?

Now I know of a college classmate who had a long standing relationship going back to Highschool with a guy and when they broke up he ended up dating and finally marrying her roommate. Now I don't know the particulars of that relationship but it had to be pretty darn good in the communication and respect department.

3 months to me is just "dating" not a relationship. I think if you and your ex left on good terms and you wouldn't feel awkward seeing her when you visited her roommate, then go for it. Understand that these two WILL be talking about you and you will have NO secrets about the previous relationship.

I'd contact the roommate. Let her know that you and your ex parted on good terms and are still friends. (if that is the case). It will help if the ex is in another relationship and doing well but not absolutely necessary.

I'd propose coffee with the roommate to catch up. Use that time to verify all feelings are positive between the three of you.

Don't think I'd have the balls to go for a ONS with the roommate though given the thought that has been put into it so far.

>