OR  Teasing Girls the Right Way

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Late last week I was experimenting with being a bit of an "asshole" after taking a couple weeks of break from gaming and noticed pretty quickly that I had success with this mindset. If you haven't read my LR from last week, give it a gander. I went on one date with a girl and was pretty quickly able to bone her without much resistance.

Since then I have been struggling with maintaining the correct balance of asshole-ness. I found on later dates that I wound up busting girls' chops and offending them, or saying something else offensive.

I then read a post by Chase about TEASING GIRLS THE RIGHT WAY and it completely flipped things back to being positive for me. The essence of this is that you want to tease girls "cooperatively" rather than "competitively". This allowed me to set chase and sexual frames without busting girls' chops.

For those of you who are no longer "nice guys" but find themselves taking things too far by being assholes, I recommend reading Chase's article on teasing girls the right way. I really think this will bring any gamer loads of success if he can employ this skill correctly.

Please reply with any experiences or comments on this topic!

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Important not to make her lose face as a result of the teasing...

there are certain subjects that are a source of pride that you want to stay away from.....Hair and clothes being the most obvious. Low Intelligence is off limits...

If you can tease her about something she overachieved in, that is like a backhanded positive compliment. "Man your girlfriends must hate having all the guys want to talk to you...", "Must get old when guys think that's your boyfriend's truck" "the way you dance, I'm not sure I can keep up with you..."

Or a little bet you can tip in your favor. "Hey I guessed your age you owe me a beer." , "Man, free beer sure tastes good". "I'm gonna need another what should we bet on ?" "Hey i'm gonna go out with you more often, I like when girls buy my drinks!"

If she has a funny story she relates about her self, you can give her a little nickname relating back to it. It becomes an inside joke.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

These are brilliant, thank you. I think teasing about something a girl has just done for you (e.g. buying you a drink) works as a bet and as a chase frame, so this is awesome.

As for "I don't know if I can keep up with you" or anything that fits the format of "you're too good for me", I tend to stay away from these because I've had a few girls disqualify me as a result. Do you have any techniques for avoiding this? Of course the response you want is "no, youre doing fine", but I will occasionally get the "yes, I am" and this puts her 'out of my league'.

Thanks man!

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The key on self deprecating humor is for it to be SO ridiculous. If you are a good dancer, "whoah! let me see if I can keep up!" , If you are a big strong guy, "Hey now don't pick on me..."

This highlights your self confidence, while "shining a light on her". As a result she can take pride in being your equal at something you do together and bond with you.

But your Self Confidence has to be rock solid. You can't have ANY self doubt. You have to make her feel she has earned your respect.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great response. This makes total sense now, because I can see how that would not disqualify me.

Separate question: do you ever get girls to buy YOU drinks or something else (whether at bars or other venues)? I could see this happening with the "I guessed your age, now you owe me a drink" line. If so, how have you noticed that girls react to this as well as their level of investment in you?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was at a music show a couple weeks ago solo and met up with the 2 hottest girls in the venue. One recognized me (who I'd met only once) and the other who I've had a friendship/acquaintance with for a number of years. They asked ME to ask the headliner if he wanted to grab a beer down the street after the show. He was cool and gave me his cell # and I texted him the bar location. 30 minutes later he came walking through the door.

I paid $3 the whole time we were at the bar. The girls bought all my drinks, I just paid for the pool games. I had bought each of them Round #2 at the music show, and one of them bought all the rest.

After the bar closed, I drove back to the hotel with our guest and the two girls. Use your imagination.....

The girls told me that the Headliner recognized me as being "legit" and that was why he was up for a night out. They were grateful and repaid with drink buying...it was their way of investing in me...
He saw I had 2 girls and was gonna wing for him...is the truth of the matter.

>