Calls & Texts  Tech for showing indifference: the right angle

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most guys texting try different angles until they get a good response. Problem being you lose all plausible deniability in your approach.
In text it is important to HOOK her, but pushing her with your unattainability on text just sabotages possible meetups. So how you want to create indifference is by abruptly changing the topic or taking a veer to the right. It shows you are easy to bore, super independent, and that you don't need to follow the script.

Example,
Instead of asking her likes and dislikes
Then following with oh that's great, I do xyz myself, how do you find it
You can show indifference by abandoning the approach with a very spontaneous shift

So instead of responding about likes and dislikes just say something like "for me it's turtles with jetpacks" I like their inventiveness but fear their ambitions.

Showing you do not give a damn about the answer.
Then after responses from that you can right turn again. You study at uni right? How was the day?

Normally such a question is not indifferent but following a right turn it comes across indifferent because she I'll imply you have interest time limits before you tangent

Post some right angles yourself and I will let you know how it will come across to her and help you refine your understanding

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lying/anti qualifying with carefree answers work really well for me too. It's a big part of my text game. I then lightly disqualify her on the stupid shit I come up with. It tends to work really well!

Last edited:
>