Calls & Texts  Texting is a Tool

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

This post is to remind everyone that texting is to be used as a tool and it's primary purpose is to set up dates and arranged meeting times. It's not for trying to build a connection with a girl, especially if you've been on a date with her.

Please refer to Chase's and Ricardus' articles pertaining to properly texting a girl.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-text-girl Chase's

https://www.girlschase.com/content/text-girls-success-phone-secrets-part-i Ricardus'

Your reference guide,

Just Dave

Addicted2height

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I do have do disagree a little bit there.
I'm not going to say that its a good way of building a connection, but a couple of months ago when i was based in a motel for a while i didn't have much to do at nights so was working on getting girls numbers of dating sites and texting them.
I got one girl to come drive up to my place (50kms) to have me cook for her, and through text managed to build a bit of connection and get her used to the idea that i was going to kiss her straight away to break the ice.
Then invited her inside and asked if she wanted a shower with me... ended up turning the water on and getting into bed

Another one a couple of weeks later was a girl that had a crush on me in school, hadn't seen her for 8 years. Made it halfway though a movie at her place before we got distracted

Last one hasn't happened yet, but apparently when i fly back into the country i got a place to stay for the night :)

The only communication i had with these ladies was through text, sometimes over 20 a night!
I did try to use all the tactics from the site, also wasn't the one to start the txt, unless it had been 3 days or i was bored.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Addicted2height said:
The only communication i had with these ladies was through text, sometimes over 20 a night!
I did try to use all the tactics from the site, also wasn't the one to start the txt, unless it had been 3 days or i was bored.

Hey Addicted,

Thanks for the input. To clarify on my tool approach, I'm saying if you have a way of making things happen in person go for that. Like when I met my girlfriend I built a connection with her in person, and then reestablished the connection when she txted me first after meeting me. I didn't rely on txting for the initial connection because you can make more things happen in person.

One thing you did like what I do is you txted with a purpose, you got the girls to meet up with you and you framed the idea of kissing her. This is something I also did. It's a very good tactic. Many time I see guys blindly txting girls, meaning they start off a conversation through txt and let it go anywhere. This majorly kills their attraction levels. This what I'm getting at. Props on your interaction though.

Now I will say this there are times when you don't have time to make a solid connection with a girl.
Either your busy or you're out and about. This where you want to establish who you are by a reminder txt. "Hey Jane, greet meeting you Dave :)" something to remind her memory. Then you can txt her later on and such or she txt you whatever the case. The point is have a clear idea for txting and using it properly, something you that are clearly doing already.

>