Texts

Hunter O

Rookie
Rookie
  • Hello guys I'm having a problem of girls of who I'm sure they like me ignoring my texts,The first one even bought me some ice cream ,plays with her hair like crazy but I can't get her to text back and I'm using texts for setting up meetups not for connection building ,so I met her for an informational date it went pretty good and we meet in class I invited her over for an easy date she declined okay how do I land her her into bed after this any ideas ? And another thing if a girl doesn't text you back is it a matter of her not liking you ? Because In the past I've managed to get girls who once ignored my texts sometime to easy dates at my house and there was this one I met in my first day in college she was cool I knew she liked me from instinct ,we set up a meetup but she cancelled I was cool about it , I tried to reschedule after some time to no luck so I just quit on her since she was not responding consistently anymore but she always complimented me especially on my achievements and we always like complimented each other when we look good or achieve something and then we reconnected first meet went great and the second one she came to my house I'm wondering what caused her to ghost and not respond the first time around before we hooked up that what was my question? Sorry for the confusion
  • Link
Text color

Smilies
Remove formatting

Last edited:

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds like a rollercoaster to me..
You are asking for a magic pill to pop in after rejection. I’ll make it short: If women rejects you, there is no fastlane to her pants, if ever?!
Depends on the situation, but usually when you meet a girl, you are getting compliments left and right, doesn’t nescesseraly mean she’s going to fuck you, if you aren’t men enough to ask ( escalate).

I’m personally very good at flirting and it comes naturally for me, but that doesn’t mean i get laid just by flirting with someone.

Think of seduction like a game of football/soccer.

You get the ball( You have a chance to talk to a girl, to possibly score)

You are on the attack to score a goal( You have a chance to seduce her, meaning you have passed the first test and she’s giving you a chance to get her)

You shoot on the goal( You are trying to make things sexual, flirting, touching. Eminem’s lyrics: One shot, one opportunity)
(Because if you miss the opportunity to get her, it’s likely there wont be another one)

If you don’t make physical contact, how do you expect to have sex with her?
If you make woman comfortable with small and subtle touches (she’s basically giving you green light to fuck her) Only then you will score.

You may have the opportunity to shoot in the winning goal, but will you do it, can you do it?

In order to lay, you need all these concepts covered in order to succeed. Think, where did you go wrong using that football field analogy.

Last edited:

Hunter O

Rookie
Rookie
@Dimension I feel like you didn't read the whole thing properly I'm talking about two different girls and the one that I flirted who compliments me I got her in bed so Im pretty confused at your answer

Hunter O

Rookie
Rookie
@Dimension I get your football points which are good and uhm I'm not looking for any magic pills here I always follow date templates by Chase and escalations and I'm a touchy and sexual guy girls know that so my problem is with the texting because I've gotten girls who were not responsive in bed before so the question is what causes such ?

>