Thank you and hello

Aramis

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi all,

Before I introduce myself, I would like to first of all say a great thank you to all of the forum members here on the Girls Chase boards. I have been reading the posts for the last couple of months and it has helped me improve both my fundamentals and process immensely, both from questions posed by my fellow beginners to answers from the pros.

This post might come across as obsequious, and that is my lot as a newbie. But I’m grateful for the lessons, ideas and entertainment on these walls, and to that end I would like to thank some contributors in particular.

Chase: obviously could go without saying, but that doesn’t mean it should. Thank you for the illuminating posts, but also your website articles and the starting point for it all: “how to make girls chase”. I was able to quickly plug some massive leaks in my ability to attract women with the very comprehensive list of fundamentals.

Franco: thank you for the consistent posts of solid advice. Some of your work on text game for example has been great. When I read back through some of my overly enthusiastic texts to girls from my past I cringe, yet also smile that I now know where I was wrong. Tangible progress.

To you both: always good to see the dark blue text on the boards and learn something new!

NarrowJ: Thank you for the field reports. These have really drilled process into me with what is a significant collection of interesting stories.

Anatman: Thank you also for your field reports. They often make me smile and are highly entertaining. Some of the reactions you manage to get from the ladies are inspiring.

Marty: Thank you for the field reports that made me realise I should just get out there and do it. Props to your unrelenting efforts and enthusiasm.

This might come across as an attempt to get on side with some of the key board members, but frankly I don't care. I wanted to give thanks and this seemed like a reasonable way to do it. I also really appreciate the posts of all the other board members and I'm sorry I can't name you all.

So I am 30 and live in England. I believe this might mean I'm older than the average poster here, and on the opposite side of the pond to a largely American demographic. My results with women have improved massively since putting into practice everything I have read. The first thing Chase asks in his book is "what do you want?", which for me is a long term girlfriend. I have been seeing a girl for 3 weeks now and almost have her at the point of asking the question about exclusivity (I know I should not). I have a couple of questions which I am about to post to the relationships board...

Thank you for reading and I look forward to discussing game with you on the forum.

Cheers

Aramis

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Aramis,

I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad the boards have been a valuable resource to you, and it makes me feel like it has been worth my time making the posts if it is truly helping others.

Feel free to post any questions if you have them, and I'm sure people will get around to answering them. =)

Cheers,

Franco

Aramis

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's excellent, thank you for making me feel welcome Franco.

>