LR  That seemed really easy.... Is it supposed to be that easy?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So after graduation I moved into this apartment complex which is loaded with people in their 20s, it has a pool and somewhat of a party scene too but the people vary from college kids to grad students to some working people that aren't ready to grow up just yet. The place is relatively cheap so it worked out for me.

Friday night, I decided not to go out, so much dirty laundry I had to get done. I wait and finally find a machine that is open, decide to use it. Put the detergent in there, then the clothes, and then close it and put the coins in there. Start the machine and out of nowhere, she comes in. So there has been this one girl I keep running into in my building, she has has light blonde hair, tattoos, blue eyes, pretty face, is kinda tall, and has nice boobs to go along with that body. Looks like a Gwen Stefani. We've seen each other around a good bit and there have been times when we have been on the elevator together, I live a floor below her, but as I walk out she follows me. Talk about an IOI.

Me: They're all taken!
Her: No, they're not (literally takes someones clothes out of a washer which had no noise coming out of it and puts them on the table)
Me: You know those are someone's clothes right?
Her: And these are my clothes
Me: You're crazy
Her: *flips me off*
Me: Well I don't have anything else going on tonight, your place or mines?
Her: Hold on let me put these clothes in here
Me: (after she finishes) My place
Her: Okay

So we get on the elevator, I decide to grab her ass and smack it a few times as she smiles and puts her head on my shoulders. Take her into my place, my hand tightly on her ass. Open the door and let loose. Immediately start to strip her clothes off, aggressively as she looks at me and smiles, and I go for the kiss as I have her against the wall. Kiss her on the neck, cheeks, and french kiss her as I am stripping off her clothes which she does voluntarily as well.

I have her down to her panties at which point I just pick her up, slam her down on the bed, take my own clothes off, and we start making out naked. Didn't want to eat her out, a girl this easy might not have been a safe bet. I decided to put on some protection and fucked her as hard as I could. After we were done, we laid in bed watching TV as she told me about herself. I would suck on those titties as she did too, she didn't mind one bit. Fingered her as she told me her whole story, apparently she is in her late 20s and in grad school as well. Kissed and made out, turned TV off, had sex again but this time I went in without the condom. She ended up staying over at my place for the night as we just fucked and made out for the most of it. Then woke up in the morning realizing we hadn't gotten out laundry yet......

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The most important thing here is recognizing her attraction to you. That is the thing most guys outside of PUA miss because they have not been taught to read the signs. Nice job pick up the signs and acting on them. You won't usually find women that are that horny and attracted to you. You will normally have to make them horny.

SGent

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Awesome lay

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Oh Pry-

Good stuff. One comment:

Oh Pry said:
Me: You're crazy
Her: *flips me off*
Me: Well I don't have anything else going on tonight, your place or mines?
Her: Hold on let me put these clothes in here
Me: (after she finishes) My place
Her: Okay

Unless you picked up on some signals you didn't share here, this sounds like a, "Well, this one's not going anywhere, let me just toss an offer out and see if it does anything," one, which, YES, if that is your attitude toward scenarios where it feels like it's not going anywhere fast, it WILL be that easy, some of the time.

Excellent work going for the invite home in a place where most guys would just go, "Whatever... bitch," and never get anything. All it takes is a mindset of, "I've got nothing to lose, might as well take a shot" - when you've got this mindset, you'll pull off all kinds of crazy unexpected feats you had no idea you could until you asked.

Chase

>