The adventures of 50 gallons of cum

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always wanted to be called "50 gallons of cum" but i was dumb enough to try to be professional and settled for skills/skills360, but is never too late to achieve your dreams.....

Going to have a bit of a journal on my adventures specially with the masks on going about my day approaches (it is actually not that bad with masks, i am getting more comfortable, i almost forget i have them it is a mind fuck).... So masks are not as bad as i thought, is all int the head, but yeah i am getting lower conversions, but then again, i have not done day game is years...

- take a break from work go to the mall an open a girl sitting on the bench fixing the shoes, she looks miserable trying to put bandage on shoes, they may have been broken, extremely attractive women, (i had no much time to operate since i had appt. with client), "I open indirect, oh that looks painful, hey! is the price of beauty", she gives me nothing, i keep moving....

- Girl walks to super market giving me strong dtf approach invites as i am parking, she is talking on the phone, gets off the phone, giving me more open invites, extremely perfect ass looks too good and in congruent with body, something is off... If spider sense tells me something is off, may be a tranny, so i don't open....

- extremely hot girl in shorts shorts at supermarket i go opposite direction with my food cart she is coming in food aisle, i block with my hand and stop her cart, and go "can i meet you real quick" fail.... (getting comfortable on supermarket no aa)...

- Go to gym girl looking at me, i keep looking she looks down, she made it obvious, "thought about peter here no homo", hey why no open with "i have not seen you at the gym before, from peter", then i see her with bf at gym, so fail... This is why i am careful with gym...

Some attractive girl that i think i gamed before at the club with her aunt and i have on my social media opens me (and is not fucking her facepalm)

Dee: Good morning

LatinDiesel: She lives. How are you? Tia is a bit less crazy on Facebook
Dee:?
Dee: Do I know you?

LatinDiesel: Yes are you Puerto Rican, and you have a cool crazy aunt from NYC

Dee:?
Dee:Nope

LatinDiesel: Have you seen the commercials of want to get away

LatinDiesel: Me you and this convo should be in it

LatinDiesel: Facepalm

Dee: Lmao . No worries. This online dating can be confusing
LatinDiesel: I will make it up to you, I think every cute girl with a mole is the same person, coffee or wine?
Dee: Both lol
Dee: That’s terrible btw
Dee: lol
LatinDiesel: I know mama that is why I am making it up to... I like your personality and vibe, you don't take things too serious..... I am barely here please text me at 5555555555555, I think you're someone worth getting to know, if you text me and I don't respond right away is not cause I am not interested, but cause I am busy with clients
Dee: I don’t like to share my number so soon but I get a good vibe too. I’d love to get to know you more and see if there is a connection. Text me when you are available 111111111111

^ i have been so busy i have not text her today, going to see if i can meet her tomorrow.....

- Hung up on main, cause she refuse to throw toilet paper in the can vs toilet, she said that this is usa not a 3rd world country.... I told her that is my wish, cause i spent too much money today on pluming.... To come and help me clean bathroom....

- She text me that she is tired and not coming today she is coming Saturday....

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Update 10/10/2020- Went out last night 10/9 .-

-Got a called to go out from a girl i banged when she was 22 now she 26 so i most have been about 39 when i first banged her, to go out...(she ping me to go out which is always the case on weekends when you dance)

- i met her at the club, she went out with her friend and the friend husband, i went out no to bang her per se but as an opportunity to see the state of the club nations

- she gave me a millions ioi, and escalated on me, but she is one of this girls that if i bang is going to get too crazy and complicated, i rather have her as a friend. The stress reward over risk no there.... took her home made out with her, but nah! drop her off and went clubbing alone...

-Things are pretty much back to normal, and nobody wearing masks.... Crazy shit! i got corona paranoia anxiety, i am scare of catching corona, all i was thinking should i be out here, what if i get this... no good!

Anyways, all my regular clubs survived, and they put all my door men and bouncers back (which is why i was scare of losing....)

Don't know if i will keep going out, or wait till next year and hybernate

Some girl ask me if a girl i was with was my girlfriend while waiting for the bathroom, women are friendly as fuck, i guess they missed that connection.

i was out very shortly no long enough towards the end of the night (about 30 minutes after dropping her off)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
11/8/2020

- Went out to some type of "rave".... i had no idea it was going to be a "rave" ... While i was there an ex main of 3 years call me, lets call her "the black widow" (her husband and her boyfriend after me died, jesus) ....... She is still attracted to me after almost 15 years we have not seen each other, but her looks deteriorated sooooooo bad, is amazing the differences with guys aging vs women...

- i am so proud that my wing student has come along from a once an aspie to a cool now promoter. He is the creeper i talk about in this post. But, that stuff is not my scene, and i got there too late, say hi and ejected...

-went to the club, after 5 minutes walking around the club with anxiety about corona, and asking the bouncers if i am making the right decision going in, they let me in....

- Right from the get go open a girl with the mask on, and we were dancing, warm up set, it was hard to keep the mask on and breathing while dancing.

- open another one, but was not hot enough, we dance a bit.

- then hoover with another girl (the one i wanted), she failed to the trap and i stay with her pretty much the whole night and her 2 friends, they were all taking it seems but the boyfriends were there watching everything, i did not know they had boyfriend, i thought they were all orbiters...

- i could not deal with the mask i said fuck this, make out, very subtle escalations...

- at the peak of attraction to kind of ping, i told her to get my number, she said her boyfriend was there.... but she kept coming to me, under "teaching her" i told her that "we have amazing chemistry" she agreed, i touch pretty much everything but her vagina and she kept letting me, but she told me to "come back to the club" so i hope i see her again without the boyfriend being there... i grab everything on her 2 friends too, it was a lot of fun, but i was constantly worried about catching corona, though the club was open patio.

- went to another club, towards the end of the night, and some girl give me as i was walking an approach invite, i open her and stay with her, she kept complementing, saying that i was bad, and i was cute, i saw her big ass ring, she was married, but she kept saying "he doesn't care" i stay quiet cont. on cause that is not an objection to address, i said "cool" and kept acting normal, she kept asking me the same question over again, i said i anserwed you 5 times, you keep asking the same question, where do you live by? she lived close, get my number, and she did, her 2 friends like me to, but i see they were totally going to club block, since they mother Hein, kept interviewing me in a way that i knew, i am fucked, unless she handles them, got her number texted her my name.

- all and all it was a lot of fun, i missed going out like that, and i think i will keep going out, though is not worth the risk if i catch it, is just too much fun to keep hibernating ….

-Gen Z girls are fucking easier than millennials, i like this new generation a bit better than z or maybe is the post corona effect, women are just friendlier now.

- all the girls i open were pretty much taken with the guys there, the other one married, i should have handle logistics better, but the girl i was with was the only one really my type/type, and i went out too late.... Though she is probably 20 years younger lol.

- on the relationship front my main texted me this:
main: I'm watching Biden's Victory speech. It's GREAT! Finally, a coherent presidential presentation!! I'm so relieved!

me; You don't elect a president to be coherent

main:Duhhh! But his speeches on national television have to be coherent. Why would u question that.

-i hate talking about this stuff with her, drives me crazy, so i don't respond, i keep telling her do not discuss politics, but i can understand she is all exited about getting Trump out, which is what i suspect the bidden vote was from most usa, a vote against trump and not for biden, which is kind of pathetic if you ask me...

- my main is such a weird main, she hates seduction and everything to do with it, but yet she is so cool otherwise.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i have been clubbing without a mask, it seems clubs have totally gone to shit! extreme horrible ratios... I still managed to get 2 girls that were friends, even though girl #1 was the more dtf, her friend was more my type and hotter, i thought since the down girl was wild her friend was asking me to dance with her friend because she was down...

i made a slight mistake of forcing verbals in the dance floor that backfired, is just hard due to the music, never again, verbals have to be done in isolation were the girl can hear you.... "you know what they say about us italians we don't like sex" since the girl was italian, and i have italian blood in me... She interrupted "i don't know what you are talking about i love sex" it went wrong due to the loud music, anyways i think she was too wild and crazy for me all over the place, i thought she wanted a 3 some with her hotter friend that was filming... i started interacting and talking with the hotter friend and hooked her, but she was very concern about appearances, and her behavior was incongruent, in other words she was really into me, but resisting... I found out the why (she live in boyfriend she is still in love with he got caught cheating and they broke up), the dude and i are also extremely similar which did not help, he is latin, plays instrument at the clubs, similar looks etc.... i pulled we kissed, the lay was not there.... We exchange numbers, she started texting me that night after she got home (she was the driver so logistics was not there)

She was kind of hinting for me to come over, i send some kissing erotic gift, turn out she did not get it... fuck my life! so she thought i was not down...

Now here is my dilemma, she is what i need for my real life biz (real estate stuff) and she would make a very good strategic alliance, my intent with her is not 100% during seductions, cause i cock block myself during the gaming to make sure she is aware if we have sex, i don't want it to affect the biz project i have in mind with her (strategically important for my biz).... This has fucked up all my gaming mechanics to a point, cause i am being careful...

^she invited me out, i went, pull her with "after party" brought her to my crib.... NOte.- Here was a slight mistake, most women i pull with after party are totally already seduced, and they want to have sex.... This one, was not (and i knew it) while she was following me in my car, but i say to myself let me take a risk to see what happens.... In my bed escalated and kissed her and touch her, but i did not do my pull out dick technique (i just did not feel i had it, the risk reward ratio plus biz relationship in the back of my mind)....

So this must be one the first time i have a girl in my bed and i don't fuck her lol (i know there is a possibility and a high one is going to happen, but i did not have it there)

- The main thing that i learned is that if you bait and switch (after party used wrong way) vs using "after party" as possible deniability after doing second generational verbals and covering all possible problems before hand....

The former is low odds cause she has not made her mine pre- isolation that you are going to fuck that night...

- one the relationship front.- As you guys know my main hate seducers as i never experienced a girl like this before, but she accepts it, but i have never ever seen a level of attraction and love (even though i have said with many mains the same thing) like this one... It seems that the hating of everything about me and everything i stand for with the game has backfired (in a million years i am totally the guy she does not want)....

- I actually thought we were done cause the way she was acting (i was wrong it was her hormones).... Once she went into ovulation, i explain to her that i have seen that behavior before and is usually reached when the girl is done with me and they have reached breaking point... i explain to her i thought we were done cause of all the thing that she was saying "we don't do anything together" "everything is about you and you only" and the likes.... She told me, i can't believe you thought that, it was my hormones and i was acting like that with everybody, i actually kind of wanted out, now the restriccions are back, but she is cool girl, sex is great, and she gives me plenty of space, traditional love type of girl... though she hates seducers' lololol...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys i did this journal during corona, cause the plan was to master day gaming with mask on, so i never paid attention or updated it, since i usually when i get laid and there is nothing to teach i don't really write about it... If there is something to teach i make a post about it.... But this one was a supermarket approach so i will put here:

For context.- today post the gym went to supermaket, i was talking to my ex, and my main coming on her way over...

- as i was talking on the phone (which is what i recommend for opening, similar to gunwitch he advices texting, i personally don't do texting but talking on the phone, if you don't have people to talk on the phone you can pretend talking on the phone)

- it was go about my day opener.- she was sitting there with a dress texting with legs cross in indian style type position .... I open with: "are you meditating" and she smile i kept walking cause i was on the phone with ex, so my ex got a bit annoyed with "stop flirting blah blah" i went in got groceries as i was coming out with groceries i saw her standing whole fuck my type big fat as thick white girl....

- i need to talk to her, but she was walking next to a car, i say fuck she is leaving, then i was like "fuck this is was @Phoenix talking about, you may never see her again, i got pissed at myself, went to the car, drop groceries started looking for her...

- saw her in an isolated isle, and she was blocking so i said "excuse me" to move not to open, and then re-open "oh i remember you the meditation girl what are you up to?"

meditation girl: "Spanish please"

fuck my life, though i am latin i game in english, i hate gaming in fucking spanish...

"hola soy felipe" translation i am felipe

shake hand and milk the intro don't let it go...

"de donde eres" means where are you from?

meditation girl: "venezuela pero vivo en chile, de donde eres?"

me: "soy del cielo, por que no adivinas" (i am from heaven why don't you guess)

meditaiton girl: she guesses my nationality right...

she checks her phone, my brother is calling me in spanish

i say "oh shit i don't want him to beat me up in spanish"

give me your number, she goes with the instagram shit in spanish, but i ask for number since is out of contry area code i had to take her instagram (fuck my life some type of professional instagram type fuck my life again, i did not see this a the time)

pre number she gave me objection that she is leaving in couple of days.... i say no i am going to be your tour guide, how do you say tour guide in spanish, she started thinking on how to say in spanish, but could not, thanks god i remember "guia turistico" in spanish i said look you will never go back to venezuela and she corrected me, chile, after i take you out (future projection).....

she wanted to hang out with me and put her arm around my arm like a couple, i kept saying no no i got a go (cause my main coming over, i am taking you out monday or tuesday), she wanted me to stay...

give her a hugh goodbye and did a mini hugh shake (don't know how to explain someday i will do a video showing this technique).....

only mistake i made is that though i have 0 approach anxiety, for some reason my hand was a tiny bit shaky when putting number on my phone.(don't know why i was not nervous or anxious)...

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
fuck my life, though i am latin i game in english, i hate gaming in fucking spanish...
Why do you hate gaming in spanish? Is it more difficult to do so even if you know the language? I'm practicing and trying to develop mine because I want to be able to pick up dominican women they're so sexy. But a lot of them don't speak english where i'm from.

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
give me your number, she goes with the instagram shit in spanish, but i ask for number since is out of contry area code i had to take her instagram (fuck my life some type of professional instagram type fuck my life again, i did not see this a the time)
For those out-of-country area codes, what are your thoughts on going for WhatsApp or something similar, instead of instagram? She speaks Spanish so she probably has one. Anything to avoid Instagram ;)

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
For those out-of-country area codes, what are your thoughts on going for WhatsApp or something similar, instead of instagram? She speaks Spanish so she probably has one. Anything to avoid Instagram ;)
i do this!

@Skills why didn't you give her your number, then when you text her, it should be no problem. i always ask girls if they are foreign "so do you have a (my country) number?" and if they say no i ask if they got whatsapp.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Why do you hate gaming in spanish? Is it more difficult to do so even if you know the language? I'm practicing and trying to develop mine because I want to be able to pick up dominican women they're so sexy. But a lot of them don't speak english where i'm from.
cause i game in English, as you are gaming you develop things, routines, banter that you constantly use all the time, when you translate it does not come out the same or does not translate the same, and you have to think and causes delays and hesitation that make your game sloppy, not that smooth...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i do this!

@Skills why didn't you give her your number, then when you text her, it should be no problem. i always ask girls if they are foreign "so do you have a (my country) number?" and if they say no i ask if they got whatsapp.
cause i use google voice, google voice does not do long distance unless paid...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

yeah! didn't think of it, good strategy next time i will do this, i don't usually encounter this issue, but is ok, i think i can get her...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
journal update.- So the last day game girl were i made the mistake of getting her ig cause foreign number, last entry, (which thanks the pick up god was not a mistake), saw update the day after with a pic rubbing her belly taking to her "upcoming child" so there goes that....I never contacted her, i don't do prego women (no judging if you are into that)

- this weekend was a weird pick up weekend.- I gamed solo again, my wing out of town.- I had the "skillsrapedme false accusation" girl follow me around my first club with her friend, totally ignore her in the first clubs while picking up another girl all over me in front of her....

- the girl all over me bounced to another club, logistics were not there for me or her.... (don't care of pulling now a days to be honest unless 9 or 10, more on my pick up real goals later)...

- now i go to my 3rd club, and skillsraped me keep saying "i am sorry that i hurt you" i said "now you did not hurt me, you actually help me with the girl i am dating now, women love that drama and competition so thank you", she goes "you are the best dick i ever had" i go "of course i got a big dick" lol... now i am trolling this girl... (she repeated all the events like nothing happen including the silly skilsrapeme account she made on this forum, facepalm and her post)

"what can i do to make it up to you, you help me a lot in my life"(i was honestly trying to coach this girl through some personal stuff in her life

"you can suck my cock" lol, i am trolling "you know i will, please don't tell your girl you saw me" me: "nah i got a tell her",,. her friend was being love and hate relationship with me but i won over her friend again... I also mention she maybe a cluster b, to look that in google lol.... then i left her, glad she is doing ok....

So, told my main about it and my main was cool.... So now a days my pick up goal is to pick up women as a couple other than the ways i have done it in the past (swinclubs, fake setup with fb and main, strip club)... I want to do it from cold approach in a club, i don't even like 3 somes much, but is something i want to accomplish from cold approach, so in the future i can teach it...

- so far the most we got is girl grabbing her breast, or she gets attraction or i get attraction.(last week)

- this week i got a polish girl, a latin girl, and a blonde.... I was with the 3 girls getting them to high investment, to the point i could have pulled if alone, but my goal is to see her reaction, i was shit testing main for jealousy and drama and she passed all my shit test with the 3 girls..

- she went to the bathroom and last blonde girls really cute and fit re-open me with "so what is your story, she was clearly dtf, my ex came out of the bathroom and did not cock block me and observe... at high point i cut her off and gave her to a civilian, and she said "are you trying to pimp me out?" i just did not know what to do, and again i was testing my main for jealousy and behavior....

^we spoke about this today, and she said she was not jealous and we were discussing strategies... We discuss how most girls like me but are respectul and that she is cool for me to introduce her as a "friend" instead of girlfriend (i love this girl), she said we should rent a hotel when pulling et... The mistake i am making is the "screening" i need to bring up the question "do you like girls" and i need to frame "at this point in my life i am only looking for women that like other women".... This is a lot of fun and a new pick up challenge, and my new goal....

>