the best compliment you ever recieved?

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"You have good posture. Almost regal."

Came after a period of being exceptionally tryhard with non-verbals and a hater calling me awkward/weird not too long before.

I wasn't weird I was trying to not look/feel like a loser.

Now I walk like a king and often feel higher baseline.

But by the time she said that I had already been working on it and experimenting for a long time.

She just opened my eyes wider to how the world reflected my work. Even the hater who was taller than me in certain ways began to look up at me

That's the nicest compliment I have gotten and the story with it.

Little win that reminds me to savor the journey and adversity because one day some chick will say

"you got a beautiful dick"

and then more 😈

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Stop looking at me like that..." followed by a nervous/excited squirm
Love that shit...

"Man, it's crazy how so many women haven't orgasmed..."
"Because they haven't met you yet!"

Was a partial tease, but damn, feels good. Plenty of sappy relationship stuff, that one seems more exciting, though lol.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I've gotten a lot of random compliments on my walk from both men and women, that's probably what I've enjoyed the most.

One thing that sticks out is when I took a latina girl home and as things got heated up she started dancing against me, but for some reason in that moment I couldn't dance for shit. With effort I kept my chill and just kissed and touched and ended up giving her a massage and taking her clothes off etc.

Anyway, I was doing her doggy style and I started swivelling my hips with my cock inside her and she loved it, and goes breathlessly 'oh you do have rhythm!'. So that was a nice compliment.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One time in a line at a microbrew, I had a woman in a sundress ahead of me in line. We caught each other's eye. She ordered some growlers to go and as she was leaving she walked up to me and said in a low whisper "I'm headed home to my husband but I have to say you are beautiful."

Another female friend of mine, who was definitely qualified for cougar status, shared a picture of me on her social media page. Her friend a lesbian commented on the photo.

334981335_907293143818374_7336251478724941298_n.jpg

But I do have to say the woman in my life now for the last 7 years gives me more heartfelt sincere compliments than anyone I have met in my life...

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"you got a beautiful dick"
= it's small/average sized so here's an alternative compliment

No woman has ever given me a sincere evaluative compliment, all statements have always been an extension of her current and transient mood

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
"I got married because of you", "my child was born because of you", "I was gonna kill myself before I found you (bit hardcore)", from all this.

Non game, non teaching stuff my mom saying "you're the only person I ever knew who was in a book, i'm proud of you" other time, "only one I ever knew who made it/real money" was touching. I mean we lived in a town where no one ever made 100 dollars in a day in 2005, much less 1000.

Most in person made me feel young was in jail an 18 year old youngster in for murder himself, saying "man you are the coolest motherfucker in this place" lol. Childish on my end, but nice to hear from a popular youngster as an older guy.

Gun

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Get called gentle/gentleman more than five times now .

Thought of it is as lame-y but bet mine ain't the societal one.By and by I think I finally got in touch with my asshole side.

Bring it out only when called for(very few times though).Get pleasant treatment from people anyway...guess I'm gonna stay genuine

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've gotten a lot of random compliments on my walk from both men and women, that's probably what I've enjoyed the most
Did you base your walk off of someone specifically?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Did you base your walk off of someone specifically?

Not really. My father always had a good walk so that definitely rubbed off a bit, but there's not really anyone else I got it from.

But I don't believe it really helps to look at yourself in the mirror and adjust your walk because as soon as the mirror isn't there you don't know what's going on. My walk comes mainly from internal self-expression.

There's a few elements to it. First having a good awareness of my body and releasing all the tension in it (which comes from meditation) - this is the most important thing. Then moving in a relaxed, slow, and well balanced way with a sort of long rolling stride and a subtle swing of the hips. Then having a posture of openness and readiness (chest out, head high, but not overextending). And finally having an attitude of intent and the will to dominate.

The way I conceptualize it is graceful and beastly.

The best example I can think of to try to emulate is Clint Eastwood, look at the opening shot here:

>