The bright side of covid - 19

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
In the last period , I got a lot of unsolicited nude pictures from girls . The last I got , at the moment I am writing this is from a girl that I thought will never . Was quite a big a shock for me getting them .

now , I agree with whatever is written here , that governments are overdoing it , that the economic crisis will hit us , and stuff along this lines .

now , what I also realized is that girls that were more feminist are toning down their rhetoric , and are submitting easier . I see girls that are actually realizing much faster that having a masculine guy around is not bad , and thus there is less drama .

I agree that this are shit times to live , but for seducers I think that they are good ones

so guys focus on the bright side of things , as this is more or less a blessing in disguise :)

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In the last period , I got a lot of unsolicited nude pictures from girls . The last I got , at the moment I am writing this is from a girl that I thought will never . Was quite a big a shock for me getting them .

now , I agree with whatever is written here , that governments are overdoing it , that the economic crisis will hit us , and stuff along this lines .

now , what I also realized is that girls that were more feminist are toning down their rhetoric , and are submitting easier . I see girls that are actually realizing much faster that having a masculine guy around is not bad , and thus there is less drama .

I agree that this are shit times to live , but for seducers I think that they are good ones

so guys focus on the bright side of things , as this is more or less a blessing in disguise :)
One of the "bright" sides for me was that all this unemployment money I collected over quarantine gave me a lot in savings. I pretty much have my choice in coaching and mentoring if so I wanted it. The circumstances in which I got it suck,but i've never felt this financially secure in my life. Big step up from when I was a broke poor hs kid whose parents didn't want to give him a $20. So yeah not everything is grim. You kinda learn to appreciate some things hopefully

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
getting nudes from women has nothing to do with covid, is business as usual lol... every girl has some type of nude pic they send out... since when moses was a baby... lol!

>