The Cowards Quarantine

RustinKohle

Space Monkey
space monkey
At a certain point people will stop caring as well. Months with social restrictions has already noticeably affected behavior, cant imagine what another year would do.

Now is the time to be innovative, as per my situation above, students move in next week and I usually ride my bike around campus for exercise and rn its dead. Ill be on the lookout for lonely cuties as im tired of my retread pussy lol. My house is pretty close to campus as well, so on Saturdays and sundays when theres no class i imagine bored girls will be more than willing to leave her dorm for some proximity dick. If the town is still dead (attendance was in a sharp decline already) i know i just have to suck it up, save my money and find a new location. Cant waste my prime physical years on a dying town ive largely ran through.

I honestly believe that in this period you have to intelligently break the rules. Protect yourself and others, but not listen to every fucking rule of the government to the letter. Because the government still thinks about their and their political interest. Like always the only one who cares about your romantic succes is you.

We have to look through the gaps instead of foolishly bear and grin.

I am not saying break the laws, but do break the rules... in a way its blue pill/red pill all over again. Who dares wins.

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
@DarkKnight Yeah mate. I'm not going to out myself by going into detail, but yes, I haven't just been "following the rules" like a little bitch. If you do your own research, there are ways to get around a couple of the current restrictions legally.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yep. The goal is to maximize big Pharma's record breaking profit party. The benefit (other than billions of dollars) is to put the entire global population on a QR code, social credit system.

My prediction is in the next two years, there will be another "new" virus. This time it may be far worse than the original Wuhan version, and this will be their final solution for their Globalist wet dream of total control and the Great Reset. People will be well trained, meaning both the population, and the forces that will crush any opposition or protest, both online and off.

So, enjoy the next year of impending freedom. I doubt it will last long.

On a positive note, this will finally wake up a lot of sleep walkers.

And it blows my mind there are still people preaching "Trust the science!" Nobody trusts the science, because "Science" is a political weapon, rather than a force for discovering truth.

The more we comply, the more freedom they'll strip away, until we look back at 2021 and say, "Those were the days."

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sorry to break your party, but it seems there won't be a subsequent shot.
You still trust the news?
So, enjoy the next year of impending freedom. I doubt it will last long.
That is what I am trying to explain to some friends but they cannot understand it.

The meta-pattern is clear: less and less freedom.
But it is interspersed with periods of relaxation of constraints. People look at the short term relaxations, and see that as a sign that it's soon over.
They have managed to make believed the majority of the population that it will be soon over, since 2 years.

Btw by digging into the foundamental assumptions of virology, it appears this discipline stands on very shaky logical foundations.

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My prediction is in the next two years, there will be another "new" virus.
Funny you say that because just toady I heard news about a new virus in China that’s a mix between Ebola and Covid. Allegedly it’s the reason behind the newest lockdowns in China.

How true is it? No idea.

>