Openers  The creepers opener...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most guys when they are about to open a girl at ________________ club, bar etc.... and witness the girl rejecting a dude, will get scared, "if she rejected that dude she will reject me"...... Others, wait for things to cool off, and open properly later which is a valid way to open and works....

But there are situations in which you are nearby and she witness you seeing she rejecting other dudes, so it really gets complicated in this scenario....

What i have done with high odds is to open situationally with " A lot of creepers tonight" or a variation of this, it opens really good! my mental masturbation theory is:

- You flash secret society credentials as understanding her.

- she will assume you are not a creeper and will not do the creepers actions.

- She does not have the leverage anymore, since you are agreeing with her action.

- This destroyed here negative pattern, if you open other wise, i rejected dude a, let me reject dude b dynamic.

- This will destroy the every dude in the club is the same in her eyes view.

So when to do it? best to do right after you witness the rejection to the other dude, so the rejection to other dude is hot (max 5 to 10 second post she rejecting the other dude)

Use it as a ping to buy time and read body language and reaction... Wait for her to respond she usually will say "yeah blah bblhah blah" something about creepers and how annoying they are. (Every time i have used it they contribute and hook right away)

^ if the above does not happen, follow up with a transition (@Teevster has an opener on guys picturing women naked wanting to fuck them, there he goes me i am not like that, i don't like sex, in fact i hate sex blah blah, that transition, can work here) if someone can link it (if you are not good at transitions, you can use that one)....

It is very simple but effective, my ratio is really high in this scenario when opening, they all open and hook.... Again simple but effective, when you are there and she just rejected a dude, and she knows you witness the rejection.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^^^ I use this a lot and can confirm it works.

You can also use a variation of this mid interaction with the girl and said guy when she's clearly not interested.

Swoop in like you know the girl, give her a hug and say in her ear "I felt sorry for you and this guy is just not getting it so had to come in"

Obviously requires calibration. Make eye contact, give her a "Ughh feel for you lol" look then swoop in. Girls hook pretty hard after this as the other guy awkwardly lingers before leaving lol.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^^^ I use this a lot and can confirm it works.

You can also use a variation of this mid interaction with the girl and said guy when she's clearly not interested.

Swoop in like you know the girl, give her a hug and say in her ear "I felt sorry for you and this guy is just not getting it so had to come in"

Obviously requires calibration. Make eye contact, give her a "Ughh feel for you lol" look then swoop in. Girls hook pretty hard after this as the other guy awkwardly lingers before leaving lol.
Exellent

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I did this a couple of times. After the opener I go into how guys have no confidence and are just awkward or need to get fucked up and be like caveman, no feeling for the situation. You can other them even further after.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Is there anyway I can use this during daygame?
Hire a friend to blowout a set in a real unsuave way, then swoop in a couple moments later. Just make sure you burn all the evidence of the the plan you concocted, cause you're actually a creep too in this scenario ;)

For real though, when have you ever seen some random dude getting blown out during daygame?

I have met women by showing some support when someone was randomly rude to them. "Can you imagine moving through life that way?" (referring to the rude person ) "kind of feel sorry for them."
She's like "yeah totally its kind of sad" and I'm like
"Well let's brush that one off( brushing her shoulders) I'm sure that's the least interesting interaction you'll have today, any way. What's your name?"
This is a little different than what Skills outlined for us though.

On the off chance you do see some creep get blown out during day game I wonder if the technique would even land, given that it is such a different context and arena than night game. In night game it is expected that guys are going to approach women, and that some of them are going to be creeps. That's what makes it refreshing for her when a savvy gentleman appears after a slew of failed approaches. During day game it is not really expected that a man will approach her, so being approached by one dude who is lame, and then immediately being approached by another dude might be kind of jarring. Maybe there is a way to do it but sticking the landing would probably be way different than night game. Have any of you guys pulled something like this off in day game? Have any of you guys ever even really encountered other dudes out gaming when you do day game?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hire a friend to blowout a set in a real unsuave way, then swoop in a couple moments later. Just make sure you burn all the evidence of the the plan you concocted, cause you're actually a creep too in this scenario ;)

For real though, when have you ever seen some random dude getting blown out during daygame?

I have met women by showing some support when someone was randomly rude to them. "Can you imagine moving through life that way?" (referring to the rude person ) "kind of feel sorry for them."
She's like "yeah totally its kind of sad" and I'm like
"Well let's brush that one off( brushing her shoulders) I'm sure that's the least interesting interaction you'll have today, any way. What's your name?"
This is a little different than what Skills outlined for us though.

On the off chance you do see some creep get blown out during day game I wonder if the technique would even land, given that it is such a different context and arena than night game. In night game it is expected that guys are going to approach women, and that some of them are going to be creeps. That's what makes it refreshing for her when a savvy gentleman appears after a slew of failed approaches. During day game it is not really expected that a man will approach her, so being approached by one dude who is lame, and then immediately being approached by another dude might be kind of jarring. Maybe there is a way to do it but sticking the landing would probably be way different than night game. Have any of you guys pulled something like this off in day game? Have any of you guys ever even really encountered other dudes out gaming when you do day game
Yeah i agree this is not happening during day game, is more for night game.... the guys are not creepers, you frame them as creepers, is just guys that got rejected...

>