The Curse That Is GirlsChase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had opportunities for sex with two separate women today. However, I had to turn them both down because my member is sore and chafed after Friday night having rough sex for hours with a sexy brunette beauty that I picked up at the mall using the skills I learned here.

Ah. Catch 22... :)

Also, it kind of sucks when you are trying to pick up a girl and you have bruises, bites and claw marks on your arms and neck haha ;)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
But it DEFINITELY shows that you know what you are doing to a new woman! Almost like battle scars that they become jealous of and chase after ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ,

NarrowJ said:
Also, it kind of sucks when you are trying to pick up a girl and you have bruises, bites and claw marks on your arms and neck haha ;)

Did you wrestle with her or what? Haha. Btw Chase mention before, to not let women give you love bites (neck). I think it must be marks and picking up other women.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'll try to get a post up on getting rid of all those pesky women who want to sleep with you and just won't leave you alone.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
ZacAdam said:
Btw Chase mention before, to not let women give you love bites (neck). I think it must be marks and picking up other women.

I probably just mentioned that *I* won't let women do that. But that's because I'm usually seeing a girl in some capacity or other, and when women see lovers' marks that they know THEY didn't give you, it just leads to headaches.

If you're single, let them hickey / love bite away. It functions as preselection - when you meet new women with hickeys / love bites, you get a boost in attraction and intrigue from a lot of them... a few will go into auto-rejection. The gain is better than the loss when you're unattached and not managing a girlfriend in any capacity.

Chase

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
I'll try to get a post up on getting rid of all those pesky women who want to sleep with you and just won't leave you alone.

Made me laugh so hard. I'm the expert in that area Chase! ;)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase said:

Hahaha

We'll be waiting with bated breath, Chase :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Chase said:
If you're single, let them hickey / love bite away. It functions as preselection - when you meet new women with hickeys / love bites, you get a boost in attraction and intrigue from a lot of them... a few will go into auto-rejection. The gain is better than the loss when you're unattached and not managing a girlfriend in any capacity.

I didn't know it's a good thing :), but do you tell other cultures if they are those conservative Asians, Indians, Arabs? Probably so.

Zac

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:

I hate when this happens.

;)

- Franco
I know what he's talking about though - I've just finally ended seeing this girl that was the nicest in the world but just wasn't up to standards, she was great emotionally but I think it can hold yo u back a great deal having that security blanket - I thought it would increase my option mentality but actually it was letting me get complacent and actually holding me back by keeping me half satisfied...

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:

Don't laugh....I've had to tell a couple to tone it down last week. What makes it interesting is that these are women I would have slept with in a heartbeat years ago.

>