The Drunk Natural Game

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want to talk here about my friend, who I described in my journals latest post. But here I want to go into things he does that get him laid.

He is 21 years old and goes pulls 7s and 8s party alternative chicks from 18 - 25 with occasional drunk cougar. They are all damaged goods tbh, but he pulls those when he wants. I would say he is around 30-50lc which is amazing for those years.

He put a lot of effort into his style. He goes for extremely flashy womens pants, shoes and rockstar like jackets and shirts. Think Mick Jagger on stage. Physically he is extremely skinny and going bald trying to hide that with a hat. Not genetically gifted at all in my opinion. He always talks about how he gets laid because of his clothes.

He regards himself as bi, although he never fucked a guy. It's attention seeking thing and gets girls more relaxed by his touchiness. He is extremely touchy with all people, gets to kissing quickly in a ''friendly'' way which then turns into sexual. Has a lot of confidence and is very loud.

He gets drunk every day, does drugs once a week, he's not sober while picking girls up, that's what I'm trying to say. It's very clear on his face, his eyes and the way he speaks and acts.

He likes to be too generous with his money. When he doesn't want the people to leave he orders them another round and buys shots. Tries to get everyone involved drunk all the time.

He likes to belittle other people. Making them look like virgins compared to him, the unresistable rockstar. I think is his way of painting himself desirable on comparison to other peoples undesirability. Cool vs uncool.

Sometimes he likes to insult people just for fun, to get kicked out of the bar. But drama is always with him, everywhere he goes, there is chaos. He is not targeted in who he picks up, sometimes fucks up, wanting to pick up one girl but ending up with another. He is not picking up anyone specifically but everyone in general. Games the whole place, tries to dance with people, yells the lyrics to songs, puts his own songs on, stuff like that.

Sexually verbally he is not explicit. When he wants to humiliate someone he is, but when it comes to girls not so much.

On top of my head I cant remember anything else, but I will add to the post if I think of more details. Its nothing fancy, but it works for him. I share a few details from his 2 pulls in 4 days in my journal - https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/lascesa-di-dissoluto.23861/post-138326

Anyone seen anything similar?

Last edited:

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds like a rockstar. Look dude, the rockstars and metal bands of the '80s for an example; a band like Motley Crue, they had more girls than Ms Universe and the Playboy mansion. They were all drunk and high as hell if they weren't already dead from an OD.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I want to talk here about my friend, who I described in my journals latest post. But here I want to go into things he does that get him laid.

He is 21 years old and goes pulls 7s and 8s party alternative chicks from 18 - 25 with occasional drunk cougar. They are all damaged goods tbh, but he pulls those when he wants. I would say he is around 30-50lc which is amazing for those years.

He put a lot of effort into his style. He goes for extremely flashy womens pants, shoes and rockstar like jackets and shirts. Think Mick Jagger on stage. Physically he is extremely skinny and going bald trying to hide that with a hat. Not genetically gifted at all in my opinion. He always talks about how he gets laid because of his clothes.

He regards himself as bi, although he never fucked a guy. It's attention seeking thing and gets girls more relaxed by his touchiness. He is extremely touchy with all people, gets to kissing quickly in a ''friendly'' way which then turns into sexual. Has a lot of confidence and is very loud.

He gets drunk every day, does drugs once a week, he's not sober while picking girls up, that's what I'm trying to say. It's very clear on his face, his eyes and the way he speaks and acts.

He likes to be too generous with his money. When he doesn't want the people to leave he orders them another round and buys shots. Tries to get everyone involved drunk all the time.

He likes to belittle other people. Making them look like virgins compared to him, the unresistable rockstar. I think is his way of painting himself desirable on comparison to other peoples undesirability. Cool vs uncool.

Sometimes he likes to insult people just for fun, to get kicked out of the bar. But drama is always with him, everywhere he goes, there is chaos. He is not targeted in who he picks up, sometimes fucks up, wanting to pick up one girl but ending up with another. He is not picking up anyone specifically but everyone in general. Games the whole place, tries to dance with people, yells the lyrics to songs, puts his own songs on, stuff like that.

Sexually verbally he is not explicit. When he wants to humiliate someone he is, but when it comes to girls not so much.

On top of my head I cant remember anything else, but I will add to the post if I think of more details. Its nothing fancy, but it works for him. I share a few details from his 2 pulls in 4 days in my journal - https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/lascesa-di-dissoluto.23861/post-138326

^ i am tired of having to talk about this, but yes i seen a lot of successful guys drinking and doing drugs getting women, but they get sloppy with the game boarderline embarrassing at times..... AND IS NOT NEEDED, let me ask you a question are you jealous or would like to game how he games??? I personally don't, this is the common pattern:

- go in the club, can not approach, can not game.....
- Waste tons of times on bar getting drinks till the drinks hit, (most annoying shit to deal with this type of guys always excusing themselves for bathroom and bar)
- spend a lot of money (or some get creative and bring the drinks in the parking lot)
- at times they fuck the whole shit up....
- they eventually get the little prego belly (my former wing cuban jacket used to look amazing now he totally looks like shit, imagine a skinny dude with a 6 months girl prego belly) and his game sucks, i don't want to game with him, is embarrassing...

^ i had a good wing named cash, who was one of the best player, similar baisball hat, and drinking, but again, i don't like the style and is short lived, those dudes don't last in the game long term...

^ fuck drugs and alcohol, fuck short cuts, learn how to get rid of aa the right way, learn how to properly game, have them imitate your not being drunken self.....
https://www.theskillsmethod.com/alcohol-and-drugs-when-it-comes-to-club-game/

Lil kevo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Basically the guy is getting girls from his social momentum he's free with everyone,spends money on the club gals would totally dig him ofcourse
because he has the adventurous style gals wanna be part of

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

The first time I realized 'game' existed I was on a trip in Brazil, made friends with a bunch of crazy people. We all stayed at a very big house and partied during Carnaval for a week, almost non-stop. A lot of people coming and going during that time.

There was this guy very similar to how you described, very skinny, crewcut, grungy as hell, nose ring (and probably a lot more) and the most cat-that-ate-the-canary grin you ever saw. I don't think he was homosexual, but he definitely gave off that vibe. This guy was ruthless, he never stopped going up and down the stairs to the bedroom and back. Upper class girls, punk rocker girls, good girls, bad girls, he went through them like french fries.

The characteristics I most remember was that he had that cheesy grin, teased relentlessly and touched non stop. It was like he couldn't get enough of human contact, but he had the most chill vibe too - I never saw him rattled or 'trying', and it was impossible not to like him.

Was an eye opener for me, that's when I started figuring that it wasn't all about looks or money.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
^ i am tired of having to talk about this, but yes i seen a lot of successful guys drinking and doing drugs getting women, but they get sloppy with the game boarderline embarrassing at times..... AND IS NOT NEEDED, let me ask you a question are you jealous or would like to game how he games??? I personally don't, this is the common pattern:

- go in the club, can not approach, can not game.....
- Waste tons of times on bar getting drinks till the drinks hit, (most annoying shit to deal with this type of guys always excusing themselves for bathroom and bar)
- spend a lot of money (or some get creative and bring the drinks in the parking lot)
- at times they fuck the whole shit up....
- they eventually get the little prego belly (my former wing cuban jacket used to look amazing now he totally looks like shit, imagine a skinny dude with a 6 months girl prego belly) and his game sucks, i don't want to game with him, is embarrassing...

^ i had a good wing named cash, who was one of the best player, similar baisball hat, and drinking, but again, i don't like the style and is short lived, those dudes don't last in the game long term...

^ fuck drugs and alcohol, fuck short cuts, learn how to get rid of aa the right way, learn how to properly game, have them imitate your not being drunken self.....
https://www.theskillsmethod.com/alcohol-and-drugs-when-it-comes-to-club-game/
That's not the point, its just a big part of what he does. I think it is stupid personally and he can not do any of those things sober, like you said. I'm 100% with you on that.

The important take away from this is in my opinion great sense of style, gay vibes which allows touchiness and massive confidence.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The characteristics I most remember was that he had that cheesy grin, teased relentlessly and touched non stop. It was like he couldn't get enough of human contact, but he had the most chill vibe too - I never saw him rattled or 'trying', and it was impossible not to like him.

Sounds like even more extreme type of this, but yeah. Same characteristics, cheesy grin, touchy... the impossible not to like him part also. I mean that's why he gets away with shit he does, other people usually cant.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Basically the guy is getting girls from his social momentum he's free with everyone,spends money on the club gals would totally dig him ofcourse
because he has the adventurous style gals wanna be part of
Social momentum and adventurous yes, money no. Its just a means to adventurous and maybe being flashy but that's all.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sounds like even more extreme type of this, but yeah.
It was carnaval, where things go down .. but this was on another level. Other guys there would tease him in the morning, he just sat there joking and smoking.

What surprised me so much at the time so much was there was this very cute girl, had some upper class job and gave rich girl vibes, very nice, very good girl. I talked to her a bit, but at the time my game was nonexistent (I think I added her on orkut, which was the brazilian version of facebook lol). Anyway when I saw her going up with him I just thought WTF is this? It made no sense, but at the same time I could sort of intuit what was going on, and I knew my shoes were way too clean for where I was walking.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The important take away from this is in my opinion great sense of style, gay vibes which allows touchiness and massive confidence.
Lol has nothing to do with that but the alcohol ...he can't do it without alcohol

Gay vibes does not help getting laid (just help at times come under radar and/or be less intimidating), massive confidence does and it comes from the alcohol

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I think there's a certain kind of guy who can easily come across as gay who has a strong affinity for touch and closeness, a yearning for it that is infectious for women.

When he can convert it to a projection of mastery, of it being his domain, I think that's the frame that women fall into.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Its funny, my closest friends right now have been jaded by online game. It works really well for them I mean, hot girls on rotation, 3-4 at a time, but it has a cieling.

Because they’ve become jaded though, they’re starting to believe that cold approach is a waste of time, inefficient, and doesn’t work.

I obviously believe the opposite. Air-tight game will take you so far, but its a hell of a journey to get there.

Every-time I came across a guy who had really great in-person game, I added their name to a list. On that list right now I have 14 guys with their names and the characteristics that I think made them do very well with women. Then I’ve tried bringing those characteristics into my own game. The game your friend has is what I see as like super flashy high energy dandy game. Its fun but if you don’t do it right, it could come off as clowny.

If my social momentum is high, I can pull it off. I can also pull it off if I’m hosting a house party. But for the most part it just seems like too much work for me, I’m not an entertainer

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Its funny, my closest friends right now have been jaded by online game. It works really well for them I mean, hot girls on rotation, 3-4 at a time, but it has a cieling.

Because they’ve become jaded though, they’re starting to believe that cold approach is a waste of time, inefficient, and doesn’t work.

I obviously believe the opposite. Air-tight game will take you so far, but its a hell of a journey to get there.

Every-time I came across a guy who had really great in-person game, I added their name to a list. On that list right now I have 14 guys with their names and the characteristics that I think made them do very well with women. Then I’ve tried bringing those characteristics into my own game. The game your friend has is what I see as like super flashy high energy dandy game. Its fun but if you don’t do it right, it could come off as clowny.

If my social momentum is high, I can pull it off. I can also pull it off if I’m hosting a house party. But for the most part it just seems like too much work for me, I’m not an entertainer
Anytime I hear someone say that cold approach doesn’t work I know they have either not put in the work to improve their looks and fundamentals or they are just absurdly socially weird.

Im a business consultant and I often have clients tell me that cold calling and direct mail don’t work anymore either. Sometimes people seem to think that unless the internet is involved (online dating or online marketing) a method is no longer valid. BS.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anytime I hear someone say that cold approach doesn’t work I know they have either not put in the work to improve their looks and fundamentals or they are just absurdly socially weird.

Im a business consultant and I often have clients tell me that cold calling and direct mail don’t work anymore either. Sometimes people seem to think that unless the internet is involved (online dating or online marketing) a method is no longer valid. BS.
Agreed except for one thing- these are 2 guys that are legitimately attractive guys with rotations off of online dating apps that are attractive women. I think its more of an ego thing for them that getting rejected through cold approach would break this identity of success that they have of themselves in their head.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Agreed except for one thing- these are 2 guys that are legitimately attractive guys with rotations off of online dating apps that are attractive women. I think its more of an ego thing for them that getting rejected through cold approach would break this identity of success that they have of themselves in their head.
That is why so many people won’t do cold approach. Not getting a swipe back online is much easier to take than having multiple women in a row reject you.

The same is true for salesmen. Some guys can’t even handle being rejected on the phone and I have to let them go. Lots of people just can’t handle rejectio.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That is why so many people won’t do cold approach. Not getting a swipe back online is much easier to take than having multiple women in a row reject you.

The same is true for salesmen. Some guys can’t even handle being rejected on the phone and I have to let them go. Lots of people just can’t handle rejectio.
And that's exactly why business owners are much wealthier and free-er than your 9 to 5ers

>