The ex thread is back...

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So after a long period of NC this topic is back.. A while ago franco and I wanted to start a thread on this to develop a general strategy for getting an ex to chase you again.. now that its been a while and I'm in a reasonably ok place in terms of options soon seems a good time...

Will post on here soon with my thoughts...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
girlsfollow,

IS it the one that i posted... That Franco, yourself, a few others and myself want to discuss it in a new thread? That was 2012?

z@c+

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
girlsfollow,

IS it the one that i posted... That Franco, yourself, a few others and myself want to discuss it in a new thread? That was 2012?

z@c+
thats right, this is likely to be the last time I will have any substantial motivation to help compile this and we had been meaning to ...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
girlsfollow,

girlsfollow said:
thats right, this is likely to be the last time I will have any substantial motivation to help compile this and we had been meaning to ...

I do think that the small technical details is abit here and there. Chase put the overall picture on his article. I think we can put together the technical stuff or rather the small small details here, like we did in the first thread.

Zac

>