The excitement vs Indulgence gambit (SOT + intrigue)

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So @Bacchus and i am speaking in dark corridors as were amping up new things and pushing the boundaries. One focus of ours has been SOTs and adding several layers on top of them increasing the potency. One such SOT has been indulgence earlier advocated by both me and B. From there we've recently developed a gambit we call the excitement vs Indulgence gambit

In short,
You contrast excitement and how excitement feels about things
with indulging in things and deeply surrendering to the joy of something

This contrast outline creates a temporary hook where the girl will actively seek to understand the difference.

excitement
- compulsory
- superficial
- light
- explosive
- sizzling
- now and here
-sudden

Indulgence
- deep
- surrendering
- all in
- this is for me
- all encompassing
- often sensory related

cause shes hooked by the intrigue you will get strong chance to inject descriptive language for each of the two that stimulates.

This topic bridges with topics like guilty pleasures, escapes, traveling and many things and topics that are field tested as early stage hook and good convo topics.

initial lines i use
- But theres one thing.. and this is important! the key is to... focus on indulgence over excitement.
- I just indulge fully in... describe experience,
- What is health discussions. The mental health of indulging in things you crave and cherish vs more superficial excitements or total boring life with no joys - helps with guilt and is a positive-constructive lead which gives authority dependent on if its accepted. but even if not accepted it still something the girls consider a sharper perspective and to their likings.
- Just saying: Yeah is like the difference between excitement and indulgence... to something.
- Weasel phrase it in..
Hope it makes sense. writing a bit fast here.

Listing elements i use (Riker)
- the explosive freshness of an apple in your mouth
- the full sensation of a glass of wine hitting your lips while leaning back deeply in your favorite chair
- the warm sand heating and massaging the bottom of your feet at the beach
- the warm feeling of sliding.. into a hot bath ( i use this for sexual embedded listing)
- the explosive warmth and intense feelings inside your body when you see a handsome guy (this one is more potent)
the key is to list CONCRETE examples with descriptive language to make it explicit for her to see and get a sensory idea.

It combines several effects
- Initial Intrigue hook - the excitement vs indulgence creates intrigue - means you get them listening actively
- Emotional & imaginative stimulation - The descriptions create sensual emotional stimulation - means you make them feel and imagine
- Its easy to use as a reality pace - means it hits them with the tree r's - resonance, relatability and recognition. bypassing much of the initial stranger feel. Could be done in all areas like cafes, food sections, relaxation spots, clubs etc etc.

Additionally
- its very sexually adjacent so it sets you up for smooth entry into the sexual arena
- with sexual hints it injects sensual notes initially - use with attention to her sexual activation though.

In relation to transfers into sexuality its a strong driver of sensation based experience and needless to say to indulge in something is as adjacent to sex as it comes. Aka a well placed subtle gateway into more sexual emotions that can then be caught and ignited. BUT dont expect too much direct to sex talk w it. it just lights the fire well and gets her into feely states that can be a good tipping point into sexual adjacent space. With the right hints she will go there and you can grab it.
A second direction is to get her into potentially a more decisive state too if you boost this - indulgence is a choice women make where they go for what they want is an angle one can hit. The latter is fyi an original sexual frame from captain jack to be decisive. This boosts her confidence and makes her active in the seduction or at moves her out of being paranoid which is often the case in DG and Early night game.

I might write an example out later. too lazy atm. this outline is more for riffing. If you know the power of SOTS, intrigue and reality pacings as separate techniques - imagine combining them. Its potent.

Needless to say we both field tested it w. great success.

Last edited:
>