Socializing  The fake negative approach invite

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok guys remember when corvette/illuminatus explained about approach invites that

Women do become sexually aroused by the presence of a guy who either subcommunicates alpha traits or just looks good to her in some way. It happens in microseconds, just the same as it does in men when they see a woman they like. None of this “men are like a lightswitch; women are like a fader knob” shit – they are pretty much the same as us.

As your social acuity improves, you will see in real time that she is affected by your presence.

^ But what if you get the above reaction and she acts fake negative examples are:

-Avoid making eye contact

- Avoid interacting with you

- giving you one word answers.

^ yet you can know she is aroused by your presence and the vibe is there..... This happens because she is taken, and she wants to protect her relationship and avoid temptation.....I would say 90% of the time...... The other 10% is cause she is forecasting you hurting her cause she had another guy like you before.

Troubleshooting:

- There is a % of women that will do the fake above behavior but is legit cause she is dating a super jealous macho man. (happens with some latin dudes)

- There are girls that right away forecast your intention from the get go and are genuinely not interested and are trying to avoid a situation were they have to reject you. (this is not what the post is about)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
hey Skills I can relate to this one... especially chicks from my own ethnicity tend to do this.. because they know that guys who are same people as me hunt on them exclusively (not me though, Im a world citizen).

My question to you... in your experience.. are these negative AI's unprompted or caused by something you do (telegraphing interest)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey Skills I can relate to this one... especially chicks from my own ethnicity tend to do this.. because they know that guys who are same people as me hunt on them exclusively (not me though, Im a world citizen).

My question to you... in your experience.. are these negative AI's unprompted or caused by something you do (telegraphing interest)

no really! cause they are attracted by you and your presence (unprompted).... Sometimes though, is girls at work that feels uncomfortable (oh look at this good looking guy at work he things he is all that) that happens too.. Or she is attracted and is uncomfortable,,,( i should have included these ones)...

But the reaction is an unnatural fake negative ai that makes no sense...

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It does make sense to me because I receive those.. But glad to understand that it happens unprompted. For instance this blonde girl looked at me curiously and looked upwards as in "don't think you are all that' .. but I didn't do anything or say anything. Okay thanks for the reply man

>