The four sexual stimulants

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Style - you wanna look deeper and be associated with it meld with it, tear at it, interact
False rapport - you wanna believe in it, forget reality and logic and be naive to it and belong cuz of it
Vibe - you touch it and it engages your senses in a trip of sensual yumminess you follow feelings and desires and thing move on their own
Stealth - you reveal what no one else has and discover treasure, her body under those clothes was stunning, her persona when u got inside was awesome

The four stimulants are just something to be aware of in order to broaden your awareness and understanding
Stealth means for a guy like me I don't show off what I know, style is in how I move and talk and operate, vibe is in my timings pauses and how I play, and the false rapport is in how I lie to her

And yes these days I do lie, because if I use the truth, I know waaaay too much, it won't lead to her feeling like she belongs or those nice feels, so... Necessary evil in my case.

False rapport is the lie for me that I am stupid and don't see everything she is doing, feigning ignorance, doing the game, keeping it light, making her feel beautiful (when I no longer give a shit)

So basically, style is the social status and imagery she craves for her life
Stealth the satiated belly and hormonal satisfaction
False rapport the stories she tells herself over and over and over cuz she's insecure as fuuuudge
And vibe the nature of true experience and expression and art

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cool. Just tried to reorganize your points to make sense of them. A few things appeared. Im trying to connect with the dimensions they each connect with - i dont hold the bodily understanding to get those hints if thats what youre organising from. i sorta sense something but not enough.
Writings below might be coming from the wrong place but thatll show something in itself. wrote partly to provide sparring, partly to dig more into what you were writing.

Style
Basically, style is the social status and imagery she craves for her life
you wanna look deeper and be associated with it meld with it, tear at it, interact
Style is in how I move and talk and operate

So as i see it this is adapting to her world, resonance w. her depictions of guys, her life, how one fits into that pic, her dreams and "standards" eg. Girls feel that theres a fit here and that we as seducers resonate w, her depiction of how she is and what is around her. How she wants things to be? How she is at a deeper level and what she both craves and have depicted she think she wants.
eg lines we feed her to make her make sense of us and what she can do around us. Eg how our behaviour is what she is craving around her.
i know theres more but just being concrete to insure pointers towards this parts nature.
This is a sexual stimulant from your end because its invigorating and nourishing for her, deeper level of satisfaction and resonance, being truly seen?

False rapport
You wanna believe in it, forget reality and logic and be naive to it and belong cuz of it
False rapport is the lie for me that I am stupid and don't see everything she is doing, feigning ignorance, doing the game, keeping it light, making her feel beautiful (when I no longer give a shit)
False rapport the stories she tells herself over and over and over cuz she's insecure as fuuuudge
The false rapport is in how I lie to her, And yes these days I do lie, because if I use the truth, I know waaaay too much, it won't lead to her feeling like she belongs or those nice feels, so... Necessary evil in my case.

So this is supporting her inner dialogue, helping her insecurities, going naive to make her relax more.
its a leveling action where we get on her level to support rapport, acting more naive etc. eg acknowledging her doings tp give her courage even if we find them useless. or?
This is a sexual stimulant from your end because?

Stealth
You reveal what no one else has and discover treasure, her body under those clothes was stunning, her persona when u got inside was awesome
Stealth the satiated belly and hormonal satisfaction
Stealth means for a guy like me I don't show off what I know,

How does stealth fly as a sexual stimulating behavior or layer - is it the containment that follows it that enables many levels of stimuli, the subtle moves of the mundane that arouses. the keeping it all at 10% except for bursts? the simmer..? the control? But never revealing the capacity except for hints of it maybe at times.

& the reveal part you outline - what is that about from stealth, that we slide in super gradually an gets her to open doors into her self, into better dimensions of herself? so stealth becomes a part of style? Or?

Vibe
You touch it and it engages your senses in a trip of sensual yumminess you follow feelings and desires and thing move on their own
And vibe the nature of true experience and expression and art
vibe is in my timings pauses and how I play

Yup. Pleasure principle engagement of feel & exchanges.

I trust theres a lot in what you write but trying to understand the depths of it and sorta the organising principle for it. I might not have access to it but its my response atm. I think i might have reference for some of it but well see. Not expecting to fully mind understand but just wanna find points of reference from the experience of things view point.

Last edited:

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OK so you get vibe and style, those are bang on
False rapport is just, saying shit that you can't backup, making promises with your eyes you don't even really mean
You are being nice, you are trying to get a reaction, you are not REALLY sitting down and analyzing what is best or what feeling is true, you are just bullshitting her in a nice way

As for stealth, it's the thrill of access to a secret level or rare equipment in a video game.
Basically if no one knows a girl is actually a ten under her dress which makes her look like a seven, you are going to be much more encouraged to act and want her cuz it's accessible high quality and triggers greed

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok

i get the aspects. Not fully sure how theyre sexual stimulants. or their weight.

eg i get the value and importance of false rapport - but i think you are saying to indulge in it ourselves? Enjoy her flow from it i presume which i did today by vibing along a girls dumbness. Not the dumbness but her feel around it. And theres was a nourishing connectivity in just warmly acknowledging her, melting along w her sorta that i would label sexual. It opened the gates for something harmonic-intimate-connective...

hm...

*Taps fingers*

yes.. i see it.. affectionate satisfaction in the midst of it.... like the hand holding, grasping her during sex, connective belonging sorta..

but jesus its tough for me. Needs some inner work.

And stealth is for us...
aahhhh - its feeding ourselves... or maybe a mutuality on some points.. i think i get it more. The interactions seemed... inmeshed for me when reading it. But that lay with my focus on stimuli for them. Also its prob more about my references.

hm.. how she vibes within the package, what is really going on as she turns sporty, how the feel of her changes, the contours of her sexual parts, sensual movement shes expressively putting out. my response to it cause i know vs. the shocked guy whos eyes wide or too rough. The enjoyment of the subtle, the undercurrent of her, the spaceous parts...

cool. Ill study them - curious - this is interesting on another level - looking much more nuanced at sexuality.

Last edited:

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So, it is just things we highly value and think to ourselves, this is why I am into them.

Like in a club you might like a person's style or vibe. While talking for twenty minutes it might be false rapport. Once shirts are off if everything is better than expected you can win a person over that way.

So to use the knowledge you analyze what you are doing where and how to get the person sold on it so they are like BAM I like this part. It hypes up their sexual appetite

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah i get it now. How it feeds back to the core principles and resources.

I feel the variations and how it feeds things. already seeing massive effect changes from false rapport as a liquidish addition that creates connectivity. It has already inspired some new techs and change of existing ones. But on a whole other level. Depth.

A thought - maybe a different word for false report is a sort of tolerance. Just to make it better motivationally for ourselves. I understand where youre coming from and why. just a thought for refinement from what comes up when i go there. To put some precision into what we want to shape. Or maybe a second option to look for. Or maybe its just a better nuance to the same.

Will investigate stealth... im getting ideas but wanna take it further..

For me this layer has a nice complex but simple level granularity - really nice man. Im excited about engaging in the variations of stimuli it provides and deepening into new nuances.

*raises glas*

Last edited:
>