The Gym: seduction oriented goals

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have gotten a little out of shape since my work transfer and slight job description change. I am a former gym rat. In the past my goals were get strong, get big, get functional strength. I know how to train for strength and mass. I would like to hear perspectives on training for pick up. In my mind, I want my body to be perfect with defined abs and obliques. I want to be better than the feminine ideal. Now I have not gone back to the gym yet. My at home routine has been a failure. It consisted mainly of crunches while holding plates to my chest, as well as using a wobbleboard. Don't trash on me for the wobbleboard because I have had impressive results in the past from that kind of training. My question to you is what concepts and regimen ideas should I bring to the gym to achieve a perfect figure.

I know diet is important but I don't want to feed restrict (if I must call me out). I have old mass building philosophies, but if you think that needs to go, call me out again. I take supps; b & c vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine/msm, maca, and occasionally l-tyrosine. Get at me dog

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I have gotten a little out of shape since my work transfer and slight job description change. I am a former gym rat. In the past my goals were get strong, get big, get functional strength. I know how to train for strength and mass. I would like to hear perspectives on training for pick up. In my mind, I want my body to be perfect with defined abs and obliques. I want to be better than the feminine ideal. Now I have not gone back to the gym yet. My at home routine has been a failure. It consisted mainly of crunches while holding plates to my chest, as well as using a wobbleboard. Don't trash on me for the wobbleboard because I have had impressive results in the past from that kind of training. My question to you is what concepts and regimen ideas should I bring to the gym to achieve a perfect figure.

I know diet is important but I don't want to feed restrict (if I must call me out). I have old mass building philosophies, but if you think that needs to go, call me out again. I take supps; b & c vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine/msm, maca, and occasionally l-tyrosine. Get at me dog

From what I know the V taper is the fundamental aspect of the male physique that is most attractive to women, the same way the 'hourglass figure' is to men. I do a ton of weighted pullups, and the v is doing ok right now.

Of course, make sure to wear proper clothes that fit such a shape and not the typical dad bod pearwear you typically find in shops.

The other aspect I consider to be the most important (and it fits with the v taper) is shoulders. Big shoulders enhance the taper and aren't hidden easily even in bad clothes. So I always push the military press hard.

I'm not entirely sure biceps are a big thing for girls (I might be wrong!) but it seems like something mostly guys are all about. So I don't really focus on them specifically.

Forearms (mainly wrist curls) are something I do train specifically, because when you're wearing short sleeves they stand out, and I find women tend to get distracted by the hand/finger/forearm area since that's the part of your body (besides face) that's most expressive.

Other than that, I don't do anything specific for sexiness. I train for mostly functional strength, doing a lot of compound exercises. I don't have the body of a gym rat but of a boxer - my chest, shoulders and lats are bigger than my arms. My goal is a Daniel Craig type of body rather than any kind of bodybuilder physique.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you have a lot of leisure time and you are in good basic shape, the book "Body of an Alpha" by Masculine Development may be something for you. His goal is for guys to get the kind of body that women drool over.

I was doing the program myself for a few months until gyms were shut down. I'm currently getting in shape with inspiration from the book, but unfortunately too busy to apply it all (workout, eating pattern, sleep etc.) consistently. I recommend it nonetheless because of the experience, and also because the theory resonates with what I know from my own line of work.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
We really need to sticky this subject somewhere on the boards I am certain we have written so much about it

On topic: crosstrain for ideal body.
Mix your weightlifting with running cycling swimming or wrestling. Things like that so you get a multi disciplined body that looks much more natural and capable. Only weights make you look unnatural.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your first goal is to create the habit of going.....You need to strengthen connective tissue with low-moderate weigh and higher reps before you can focus on specific gains anyway .

>