The Ladykiller Chronicles

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approaches the last few days have been not good. Also walked out on a date because the girl was non-compliant and combative.

Vibe is down a bit since the last two weeks. Consistent approaching and going on dates should help. Will re-watch Hector coaching vids and Meeting Girls Everywhere.

Some frustration due to just not seeing the success I want, and comparing to different versions of myself. Hector does think I'm near a huge step up in growth, so I need to just keep doing proper analysis and getting that going well.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Had an instant date today and the girl came into my apartment within 5 minutes. Didn't have the frame of reference that such a thing could be possible, but if I had been more present, and attuned to her body language, tone, and comfort-could have been a 20 minute lay possibly.

Incredible the feelings of potential that are filling me up.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Karea Ricardus D. (hope you don't mind the tag)

Am taking a few weeks to meditate on things Ricardus wrote up in his X Factor series. Specifically, training in those emotional states so they become my new default. I've been doing it for three days and I feel very strong effects-especially when coupled with actual items.

Anyways, I'm looking at the different emotional states listed in https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-pick-girls-success-factor-part-v

Specifically:
  1. Calm and Serene
  2. Carefree
  3. Conviction and Certainty
  4. Masculine and Powerful
  5. Socially Confident
  6. Sexually Aware
  7. Mysterious
  8. Aroused
  9. Compassionate
The way I meditate is for 20 minutes, twice a day, I meditate and try to evoke the emotion in myself, and then maintain that emotion for the full 20 minutes, bringing my mind back to it if the emotion strays, or my mind loses focus. Then I cycle a new emotion every week-so I expect this to be a 9 week program.

I'm starting off with Conviction and Certainty as keeping my state and my belief in myself is a weak point. And the results are already interesting. A successful pull, and an instant date that could have been a 20 minute lay. Plus from a personal level, I just feel more full of conviction and certainty for many hours after completing my meditations.

Karea, would love to hear your advice on how you work to develop that X Factor, and what meditations/exercises you used back when you wrote the article.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
On reflection over the last week and half I've realized I added some bad habits-and these have changed my approaches from direct to more "neo-direct". Specifically, there is an air of apology in my approaches. I don't know where it came from-and I don't know why it stayed. But shit's got to go.

A few specific habits my infields reveal:
  • Saying "sorry" in the open
  • Instead of confidently leading a girl in a direction when she's in a rush, timidly asking "I'll walk with you this way, if that's cool with you"
  • Following up low compliance girls with boring conversation topics that cause them to immediately want to exit
  • Self-ejecting out of sets where the girl hasn't rejected me
So what are the solutions?

First, cut out the apology bullshit. Two weeks ago I was behaving like a king, and kings expect their presence to be enjoyed and desired, and it's up to a king's discretion who they spend their time on.

Second, lead, tease, challenge. Be a man with these woman and show them something they are missing in their PC, corporate worlds.

Third, be a dog. That means running the conversation until the close or the girl leaves. Stop leaving sets.

In short-start being a man again. I was a man with two ton balls two weeks ago-I can get back to that immediately.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Today the goal was to not use "excuse me" or "sorry" on the opener. And my vibe was better and more grounded. So will keep that up.

Main notes were that conversations were still a bit forced-need to focus on getting myself natural and more stoic.

Other one was a girl saying she was coming back from a date.

I should have responded:

"Oh perfect... that means you're all warmed up for flirting... let's go grab a drink"

instead of the asking about how the date went. The reason for the above was because the girl immediately became super submissive to me and started stroking her hair, so with something more stimulating I think she would have actually hooked.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approach Notes

General Notes:
  • No apologies
  • Speak louder

• Awkward conversation-seems unclear where the conversation is going. Need to be better about leading it
  • Cut out the filler words
  • "Are you normally a sparkly sort of girl"-she answers "no", then go into qualifying statement and find out what sort of girl she is
  • Just call her out when she asks about the direction of the coffee shop-"Nope, but to be honest I care more about getting to find out a bit about you than where a coffee shop might be"
  • Remove "ums"
  • bit boring tonality
  • more normal conversation and natural
  • lot of "likes"
  • better tonality
  • good we frame
  • when asking a question, don't answer it for the girl
  • Bit too over-excited for not important things
  • "I travel a lot"-> going into where she traveled isnt' as good because it's a bit strange that early->instead should ask whether it helped her maintain innocence or good vibes
  • Decent we frames
  • "I'm already super buff and super beautiful" -> should respond "aw you're adorable" instead of not replying
  • Good job locking self in
  • Good tonality
  • Decent conversation
  • Need to simplify conversation further, as Hector says, "dumb it down"
  • Some man to woman
  • Handle age a bit better
  • Conversation grows boring, but good job bringing it lighter via situational
  • NO SORRY
  • Too many words on open
  • More oomph and power with conviction
  • Good space on the approach
  • Should address her suspicion with a comfort frame of understanding what it's like for someone random to approach her
  • Too many words on approach
  • Don't self eject
  • Don't start with "Excuse me"
  • Too many words
  • Speak louder
  • When she laughs at something not funny, just give small smile, don't need to laugh with her
  • Don't be intimidated by super attractive women
  • Conversation brain went brrrrr
  • Ask out even if everything goes wrong
  • Don't self eject
  • Good tonality
  • Lot of unnecessary words for statements
  • Some fun sexualization
    • Overdone a bit
  • Louder
  • Push for meeting for two minutes
  • Don't self eject

• Pick better spots for opening
  • Less crowds, better environmantal awareness

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approach Notes
Overall notes: conversation still boring-and still using too many words/fumbling over words
Slow down, but at the same time be natural

• From Mexico is enough-don't need to dive into where in country
  • Don't answer questions for her
  • Goodbye was a bit odd
  • Instant date ask needs to be stronger
  • Too apologetic/not owning my conversation
  • Make statements and tease-don't apologize for them ahead of time
  • Cut the "uh"
  • If girl has boyfriend don't play the disappointed card, it's silly
  • Don't start with "excuse me"
  • Good open
  • Don't ask questions on obvious things that are true "was it fun" when it was obviously fun
  • "Would you be down to grab a glass of wine" -> "Let's grab a glass of wine and get to know each other" (stronger frame, less chasing)
  • "Don't reflect badly on me"/"I don't reflect badly on them" is not good line, better is to do some cocky like "oh so you have a thing for confident techies"
  • Boring conversation about LA, but good tonality made it okay
  • Boring questions, her tonality is bored
  • She teases me, saying I seem "self absorbed and stylish"-I should have teased her back
  • Don't call from her phone-seems unnecessary-have her message me
  • Good hand hold
  • Conversation boring
  • Good job clarifying on why she isn't free
  • Should still push on why it's disrespectful
  • Don't feel butthurt by a girl laughing-probably says more about her than about me

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approach Notes
Overall notes:
  • Feeling gloomy/down-unclear reasons
  • Low momentum
  • Sexual vibe nonexistent
  • Sad puppy energy
  • Can go walk a block
  • No "uh" after "hey"
  • Good tease on her running
  • No need to go into the deep of why I don't have IG unless she asks
  • Don't self eject from girls who are into you
  • Better conversation than "what type of gym class"-or make a cold read after or something-even something dumb like "you know what they say about girls who gym in the evening? They're not morning people"
  • No "excuse me" start
  • No "excuse me"
  • Make a cold read about the type of girl she is instead of asking her about her vibe what her nails signify
  • Avoid logical conversation about the animation software-though I think I actually did well connecting it back to emotion while still offering some familiarity with things she cares about
  • Don't self eject
  • Decent conversation
  • She is the one who is qualifying instead of me
  • Smooth ask out
  • Nice man to woman with "star crossed lover"
  • Should be more regretful when denying her ask for me to join her-otherwise comes across as a rejection of her
  • She is still a bit formal, need to tease her a bit/be the one qualifying
  • Need better tonality
  • Too friendly vibes-need some better teasing
  • Own the approach like a man

Casanova Newhouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approach Notes
Overall notes:
  • Feeling gloomy/down-unclear reasons
  • Low momentum
  • Sexual vibe nonexistent
  • Sad puppy energy
  • Can go walk a block
  • No "uh" after "hey"
  • Good tease on her running
  • No need to go into the deep of why I don't have IG unless she asks
  • Don't self eject from girls who are into you
  • Better conversation than "what type of gym class"-or make a cold read after or something-even something dumb like "you know what they say about girls who gym in the evening? They're not morning people"
  • No "excuse me" start
  • No "excuse me"
  • Make a cold read about the type of girl she is instead of asking her about her vibe what her nails signify
  • Avoid logical conversation about the animation software-though I think I actually did well connecting it back to emotion while still offering some familiarity with things she cares about
  • Don't self eject
  • Decent conversation
  • She is the one who is qualifying instead of me
  • Smooth ask out
  • Nice man to woman with "star crossed lover"
  • Should be more regretful when denying her ask for me to join her-otherwise comes across as a rejection of her
  • She is still a bit formal, need to tease her a bit/be the one qualifying
  • Need better tonality
  • Too friendly vibes-need some better teasing
  • Own the approach like a man
Dude I love your analytic, systematic approach. It's inspiring. Treating it like an exercise would help me overcome my social anxiety.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approach Notes
General
  • Goal was excitement on approach-kinda failed, but general vibe was improved
  • Failed to open with "hey" and avoid excuse me
  • Still apologetic on date invite
  • Slower speech, simpler
  • Focus on more sexual
  • Seems non-genuine
  • Kind of insulting? Be more teasing/challenging
  • Don't self eject
  • Be more commanding-demand the full attention of the girl on the open
  • Too agreeable/letting girl lead-is why girl says I'm "sweet"
  • Be stronger (couldn't really hear)
  • She shows interest off the bat
  • Some chasing behavior, but she matches-mostly chasing tonality
  • Initially too agreeable on saying her hair looked nice after she self deprecated, then teased so probably should have skipped first-but also since she was giving interest maybe is okay
  • Good job letting her talk
  • She gives days free, but I don't jump on it fast enough-should have seemed more warm
  • She still has lead in terms of dictating-need to be stronger in how I do that

>