The Loud Neighbour Sex Talk Gambit

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alek talks a lot about sex talk, I know this. Though I’m not familiar with his gambits. I have a few to help you guys out.

First, why talk about sex in a pickup? Well, because then she’ll start thinking about sex, which will make her horny. Even better, she’ll think about sex with you. And “plop” like a little seed, you’ve planted that idea into her head. You know you can lead a cat to milk but can’t make it drink… but if the cat wants milk and you’re milk….

This isn’t something I say all the time, but it’s just an easy way for newbies to get it going.

“I didn’t sleep too well. The neighbours were up all night having sex.”

This can initiate a conversation about hearing your neighbours have sex. Threads you can follow:

Does it make you horny?
Do you have loud sex?
Have your neighbours ever heard you having sex?
Do you ever hear your neighbours having sex?
Do you like sex loud or quiet?

And it goes on, and on. The conversation possibilities are endless.

I remember Alek saying he used to use “sex dice” which could be fun as well.

Do you guys have any gambits or go to lines for initiating sexual talk?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The real goal of sex talk (as teevester and cosy etc.. ) is to cover different aspects in the seduction:

1.- sexual prizing.... A dude that gives women amazing experience in bed, and know what he is doing in the bed... You have to convey this "indirectly" and that is key as an authority/expert on the subject way.

2.- She will be safe and comfortable with you.

3.- you will not fuck and dump

4.- you are not judgmental....

The questioning women about sex, is not as potent as if you do the sex talk in a way that is done with what we call second generation verbal design, with the way the second generation verbal gambits/routines(of coursed deliver to your personality style) design the percentage of probability in closing a girl once delivered is very very high (for example numbers such as 9 in 10, and crazy numbers like that)... I recommend you to at least field test 1 of them (for me my favorite is the 8 orgasm routine)

Things such as the neighbor having sex could be a good way to transition to the topic (which in my opinion is the main problem with teevester/alek style), but the knowledge and execution of the sex talk how is have been designed and field tested by second generational guys, is very important vs. the questioning style or even other forms such as grandmaster style (but again you can combine them)

you can see me doing teevester here(minute 15:30):

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cool and safe (and fun) transition that could escalate to more serious sex talk. The hardest part is always around "getting into" the conversation about sex.

I have a variation of this. Truth been told, I used to live next to a lame couple. Guy total chode, living with a cute innocent looking redhead. The guy, based on his vibe despised me (because of the sex noise from my flat - but since they were tenants they could not say or do shit about it) and the girl would give me major signs of interests, especially after a pull where she could hear my girl scream loud.

However when they had sex, which was always around 8-9 pm and VERY short lasting, the girl would make a mellow... ahhhaaAAAhhhAAAAHhh sound. Like weird shit - did not sound like an orgasm.

So i used to tell girl about this couple, being very descriptive about them being lame. I also made sure they had sex between 8-9 (sharp) and that it never lasted more than 10 minutes.

Me: I have this weirdest neighbor ever.... yet they make me laught.
Her: How come?
Me: Well not only do they fuck always somewhere between 8-9 pm.... which is lame because it makes sense kind of a routine.... I mean think about it it, would you like a guy come and tell you (now with a sarcastic voice) "hey baby, it is now 8.30, you know what it is time for! love making yeaaaahhh".

Girls laughs a bit.

Me: it just makes sex into a routine... not just a pure act of uncontrolled lust. I say no to routine sex. Fuck that.
Her: hell yeah!
Me: Cheers!
Her: Cheers!

If we have a drink we cheer.

What did we do already? We introduced the subject of sex. We build some light rapport - especially sexual rapport on being against routine sex, and you communicated that you are not that guy, and that you know it is lame.

So far so good.

Me: but there is one more thing that strikes me.... it only lasts for 10 minutes or less. I could not believe it, and call me weird if you want to, but last night i counted 8 min 34 seconds. That's short. I mean sex feels so good.. at least in my opinion. Why not make it last longer... preferably till you are both destroyed from pleasure (I really like this suggestion of being destroyed from pleasure... just sounds cool).
Her: I agree!

You communicate that you don't want short sex - sexual prizing
You sub-communicate that you may not be a quick cummer - good.
Or that you at least do what you can to not come fast! Which frames you as better than most men already).
PS: I have gambits to sub-communicate that I last forever which I can deliver if needed be (and I can share it if there is some interest)

Me: But it gets even weirder.... like that sound she makes when she "cums" (make the "inverted commas" gesture with your fingers).
Her: How what sounds does she make...
Me: it is weird... it is like.... a prolonged "aaahhahhahahahaHHHaaahahhha".
Her: Haha she is faking
Me: I am pretty sure of it, at least the sound intrigued me because I have never heard such from a woman I have been with before!

Humor, fun, rapport! all good stuff here!
But more importantly is that part of me saying I have never heard such sound before. This sub-communicates that women actually orgasm with me and that I am aware of faking - i.e. not a total retard in bed (and most likely experienced).

But let's get to the REALLY JUICY PART.

Me: I mean to me, they would make rather different sounds (curiosity bait)
Her: What would does be like (intrigued - invested)
Me: I do not know, I feel like it would be more like a overly loud and uncontrolled animistic sounds - sound she would not do in public, nor even be aware of being cable to do, but that's ok! (why not chime in some comfort while you are at it - some non-judgemental frames "it is ok"). It is like a real expression of her inner beast getting out. I feel like whenever women orgasm, they come closer to their nature. They liberated themselves and let go, and let lust and passion take control over their body.... in that... exact.... moment (whoever is into hypnosis can break this down)
Her: yeah....
Me: Now! there are other forms that take place too, which I call the muted form.
Her: Yeah?
Me: Yes, they will basically do the same as above, however they will mute it either by covering their mouth while screaming (demonstrate with your hands) or.... maybe they will bite their wrist or arm.... which I find particularly cute! (demonstrate as well)... and lastly... my favourite one... covering their face with a pillow (demonstrate with an imaginary pillow).
Her: haha so true!
Me: Now which one are you?
Her: -answer-

If she is not willing to answer this, you know you have more compliance work to do. If she does answer, she is either very liberated (good - which allows you for heavier sex talk with little ASD, however FSC is still a thing) or it means she is simply "down to fuck" (either in general, or for you specifically - both good obviously).

Many good things taking place here:
- Sexual prizing - you communicate even further that you have given women strong orgasms (as a result of conveying this through your experiences with how women orgasm)
- You may make her visual having such orgasm with you
- Very likely you will make her think back of the time she had an orgasm (i.e. she will think "ah how did I express my orgasms?"). an anchor may therefore be triggered.
- A bit fun and captivating conversation
- Compliance test.

This is my variation of this. Hope you guys like it.

Best,

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I remember Alek saying he used to use “sex dice” which could be fun as well.

A lifetime ago! hahaha! (anno 2009-10) One of the dices said where to fuck, the other gave us the position. I would throw the dices in front of the girl and tell them it may predict their future!

"The dices never lie" I would say!
Fun times.

I usually also had a pair of handcuffs on me as part of my outfit (looks cool and fashionable). Sadly, these days bouncerd would just confiscate them because of the sex-hysteria.

Girls would always ask me "why do you have handcuffs hanging on your jeans".

And.... here we go....

:D

Last edited:
>