The more she waits for sex without falling into autorejection...

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The more she wants you?

This is certainly true for men. The more you long for her and chase for her, the more valued the prize is. This applies to anything.

So for a woman, the more she chases you, calls you and you keeping her hoping you'll sweep her into bed, without her falling into autorejection, the more precious your intimate moment becomes, right?

I found this true in real life, but i haven't had enough lays to make this assumption valid. So i want to hear what others think.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Humay,

So for a woman, the more she chases you, calls you and you keeping her hoping you'll sweep her into bed, without her falling into autorejection, the more precious your intimate moment becomes, right?

I think the mistake you're making with this statement is that you are assuming the only thing she is thinking about is you taking her to bed after a long period of time. If a girl is constantly chasing you, it's because she is building you up in her mind as something more than just a sexual partner (lover) and is starting to see you as something better (boyfriend/provider). Once that begins to happen, the chances of the intimate moment ever actually happening becomes smaller and smaller because she doesn't want YOU to treat HER as the lover and instead see her as long-term material.

The problem with this is, she'll never give you the opportunity to make a move and she'll just try to get you to chase her because she values you so highly, even as she's chasing you. But as soon as a strong, sexy man comes and sweeps her off her feet and takes her to bed, you become a shadow in the background. It almost always works like this, and it's why we always tell guys to move fast with women. You don't want to be the shadow -- you want to be the man in bed with her.

- Franco

>