the new difficulty with girls

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
in years past the issue of asd was something that had to be combatted. with young girls this is no longer an issue. i remember @Skills writing an article about gen z chicks that discuessed how asd is dead with the younger generation.

the new issue is all comfort. young girls are extremely comfortable on video. they’ve been using video phone technology most of their life. so we’ve had the emergence of the ethot. this are girls who profit from their looks online by private snapchat’s, fansonly accounts or even just popular instagrams. young girls are extremely comfortable online. there is another level of ethot that sells their body online or on apps like seeking arrangement. however prostitute game is beyond the scope of this discussion. although i’ve slept with several without paying a dime.

the issue with the ethot generation (gen z) is that they don’t look as good in real life as they do online. no one looks as good as women do online. so they’re comparing themselves to women that don’t even exist.

this is the not only the most sexually open minded generation, but also the most insecure.

there is literally no need to run sexual frames to try to embed in her mind sex isn’t a big deal. it already isn’t. the big deal is you seeing her as the person she really is. she doesn’t look as good naked as her ig pics would have you believe.

so what is the real issue. it’s not that you need to remove her sexual judgment. she needs to know that you won’t judge her for how she looks. the type of “frames” i run are just talking about how women don’t look like they do online and how it’s unfair to compare yourself. the key with women is being an insider on women. this is nothing new. you have to understand her world.

the other issue is don’t put yourself in the box of guys who hype up her looks, which should be obvious. she can never live up to the hype and you look thirsty.

the goal is to separate her two realities. separate the human from the egirl. these girls are surprisingly i find having less sex and it’s not because of judgment. it’s because of insecurities. remove their insecurities and they’re yours. these girls are so easy. quit trying so hard. treat them as cool humans. they fuck their friends.

i’d like to hear from more guys having success with modern young women. they’re different than any women i’ve encountered and most content is focused on past generations.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So in short, providing validation is the new game for these younger chicks... yes?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So in short, providing validation is the new game for these younger chicks... yes?
i would say more along the lines of devaluing looks as much as possible. which is something i’ve always done. like every chick good to qualify her on something vague that isn’t related to looks. i’d be curious to here others experiences. i also mock men giving them money. i’ll offer them stupid shit like a billion rupees and have often used the line “i have fat stacks of indian cash.” kinda make that life a joke to suck them into the reality of the moment and the fact that this is real life.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i would say more along the lines of devaluing looks as much as possible. which is something i’ve always done. like every chick good to qualify her on something vague that isn’t related to looks. i’d be curious to here others experiences. i also mock men giving them money. i’ll offer them stupid shit like a billion rupees and have often used the line “i have fat stacks of indian cash.” kinda make that life a joke to suck them into the reality of the moment and the fact that this is real life.

Can you clarify how you're doing this?
Are you telling her "looks are not important," or are you trying to neg her?
Or, did you mean you focus on her qualities that are NOT appearance related?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Can you clarify how you're doing this?
Are you telling her "looks are not important," or are you trying to neg her?
Or, did you mean you focus on her qualities that are NOT appearance related?

try to steer the focus away from looks as much as possible. if it goes towards looks just be like “i get it your hot.” or let her know you understand her world (if not hers her friends’ lives) “god id hate to have a look at your cashapp you’re such a heartbreaker.” i wouldn’t neg looks. i’d actually validate her looks just in a mocking way like it’s not a big deal. you want to avoid making her insecure based on looks. make her insecure in other ways.

think back to mystery “yeah your beautiful but beauty is common, what makes you special?” i think mystery really had the blueprint for the hottest girls. and now 30% of girls have the egos that maybe the top 5% did back then. get the focus of the looks.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
think back to mystery “yeah your beautiful but beauty is common, what makes you special?” i think mystery really had the blueprint for the hottest girls. and now 30% of girls have the egos that maybe the top 5% did back then. get the focus of the looks.

So Mystery had the blueprint for the hottest girls, but HERE you write the following?

You know what? If you want to rise above B-grade sociopathy you have to have a little better memory to not stumble in your lies ;)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So Mystery had the blueprint for the hottest girls, but HERE you write the following?

You know what? If you want to rise above B-grade sociopathy you have to have a little better memory to not stumble in your lies ;)
if not being weird and figuring something out we’re mutually exclusive albert einstein wouldn’t have had much success would be lol. mystery is very weird and extremely mentally ill. doesn’t mean he didn’t figure a thing or two out.

how many times has your boy mystery tried to kill him self @Carousel

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
if not being weird and figuring something out we’re mutually exclusive albert einstein wouldn’t have had much success would be lol. mystery is very weird and extremely mentally ill. doesn’t mean he didn’t figure a thing or two out.

Very good. Then you also have no case complaining about technical guys being "weird", "fake", "robotic" or similar from now on.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
how many times has your boy mystery tried to kill him self @Carousel

My boy? I have never met him personally nor communicated with him.

Also there is no causal link between his tech being powerful and whatever mental health issue he has. And you know this very well.

And it was actually you who praised him in this thread ;)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Carousel what about me do you find so triggering? this is a pickup forum. i’m a slayer who shares his experience. i have no problem meeting anyone from the forum and verifying my skills.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Carousel do you realize there are only like five people on this forum talking about the type of technical game you and your chronies employ? it’s just not conducive to someone with responsibilities to dedicate the time necessary between going out and learning. most guys just wanna get better fundamentals, make more money, get in better shape and get more girls. i don’t think a whole lot of guys are that interested in being pickup masters nowadays. the people in one boat will resonate more with me and you and your handful of guys will resonate with each other. it’s perfectly possible for us to coexist. i’m not sure why you and the good old boys club constantly resort to attacking me be cause my style is different. it should be more about results anyway.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Carousel do you realize there are only like five people on this forum talking about the type of technical game you and your chronies employ?

Do you realize that only a few people are billionaires? Nobel prize laureates? Olympic level athletes? Maybe these people still have something to teach the rest, even if the majority of people will never reach their level, or even want to do so?

it’s just not conducive to someone with responsibilities to dedicate the time necessary between going out and learning.

This is just rubbish, a lot of the top guys have master degrees or Ph. Ds. or are working full time in either ordinary jobs or as entrepreneurs.

most guys just wanna get better fundamentals, make more money, get in better shape

And all of these are encouraged by both me and the rest of Girlschase. Neither are they in conflict with learning technical game, in fact you will waste effort if you focus too much on fundamentals/money/physical shape and too little on game if the goal is to get laid. Works badly to not be able to approach if you are filthy rich or in top shape.

i don’t think a whole lot of guys are that interested in being pickup masters nowadays.

Why are you confounding elite-level game with technical game? You can be a noob or intermediate using just basic tech.

the people in one boat will resonate more with me and you and your handful of guys will resonate with each other. it’s perfectly possible for us to coexist.

You are the one derailing tech threads even in the forum dedicated to tactics and tech.

i’m not sure why you and the good old boys club constantly resort to attacking me be cause my style is different. it should be more about results anyway.

Rationalizing mediocrity is not a style, it is a cop-out.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Carousel the thread i commented in was asking how far you can get with just fundamentals. my answer is far. and basically comparing yourselves to the noble prize winners of game with no proof of such accolades seems a bit pretentious. you do realize to me and everyone else your just guys behind keyboards. i could say i slept with ten playmates this year without talking, it doesn’t make it true.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Carousel the thread i commented in was asking how far you can get with just fundamentals. my answer is far.

Yes, and likely much further if you also knew game tech.

and basically comparing yourselves to the noble prize winners of game with no proof of such accolades seems a bit pretentious.

Huh? You are the one claiming 300 lays with no proof. I don't have 300 lays ;)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Carousel if you know anyone in los angeles who is an expert at technical game i would love for you to introduce us. maybe i’d learn something. maybe i’m wrong. this board bans any type of showing proof. before it did i posted a bunch of half naked model tier chciks in my living room though and text messages and all kinds of stuff. send someone my way. this is the city where all this stuff took off. surely you know an expert who can validate your claims that i’m a fraud and validate your opinions at the same time. i would love to settle this in the real world.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Carousel if you know anyone in los angeles who is an expert at technical game i would love for you to introduce us. maybe i’d learn something. maybe i’m wrong. this board bans any type of showing proof. before it did i posted a bunch of half naked model tier chciks in my living room though and text messages and all kinds of stuff. send someone my way. this is the city where all this stuff took off. surely you know an expert who can validate your claims that i’m a fraud and validate your opinions at the same time. i would love to settle this in the real world.

I am not the one who has the burden of proof here, nor do I care whether you are a fraud.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
to be frank I do not find this discussion that productive :)

I believe that both of you have some Valid points that are complementary to each other and right now is a discussion about what was first the chicken or the egg :)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Carousel do you think i’m trying to sabotage people by discouraging them from doing “advanced” game? i’m not. i tried it. i think the more effort you put in the less genuine you’re being. i also believe trying comes from a low value place. i believe in just being. if being yourself isn’t working then their is work to be done. but i don’t think that the answer is by scripting conversations and making everything you say deliberate.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
to be frank I do not find this discussion that productive :)

I believe that both of you have some Valid points that are complementary to each other and right now is a discussion about what was first the chicken or the egg :)
i agree. i’m tired of it. i don’t wanna have these debates. but there are a handful of posters triggered by my methods differing from theirs.

>