the new difficulty with girls

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills all that sexual prizing can still work. so can only using sexual physicality, so can just being her seemingly platonic friend (these girls fuck their cool friends), so can disqualifying her sexually (you can come over if you promise to keep your paws off me). with the complete lack of asd you’re pretty much free to proceed however you want. i generally keep sexuality pretty low. ideally i want her to escalate. but i’m finding this generation to be the least likely to be baited into escalating. i’m normally the one to escalate. but i keep sexuality light at most until the sex location.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i really wish you’d quit winking at me. but i’ll admit. i don’t know anything about what works in scandinavian. aside from a finish chick i’ve had zero success with northern european women, which i consider a shame. i do well with american, latina american, and australian women mostly. so i’ll admit with your women my game doesn’t work well. but it’s mostly because i’m an asshole not because i’m not running the right patterns. honestly who knows. they don’t like me.

No advanced guy makes a big fuzz about the difference between American and Scandinavian women. Certainly a guy with 300 lays in the US won't have problems in Scandinavia. You get 64 lays pr year in the US but can't get laid with North European women? Thanks for admitting being a liar!

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills all that sexual prizing can still work. so can only using sexual physicality, so can just being her seemingly platonic friend (these girls fuck their cool friends), so can disqualifying her sexually (you can come over if you promise to keep your paws off me). with the complete lack of asd you’re pretty much free to proceed however you want. i generally keep sexuality pretty low. ideally i want her to escalate. but i’m finding this generation to be the least likely to be baited into escalating. i’m normally the one to escalate. but i keep sexuality light at most until the sex location.
I totally agree, and I find it so true the baiting to escalate observation, I did a post making that point but once in isolation you can get away with everything with them

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No advanced guy makes a big fuzz about the difference between American and Scandinavian women. Certainly a guy with 300 lays in the US won't have problems in Scandinavia. You get 64 lays pr year in the US but can't get laid with North European women? Thanks for admitting being a liar!
calm down. now you’re just reaching lol

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I totally agree, and I find it so true the baiting to escalate observation, I did a post making that point but once in isolation you can get away with everything with them
it’s weird. like “i know you want to kiss me why won’t you fucking do it?”

they’ll also get naked on facetime real quick. awesome fuck buddies. just completely sexually comfortable over technology.

this twenty year old i matched with on tinder i never met. gorgeous puerto rican visiting from texas girl had me exchanging nudes with her over snapchat. i’m like holy shit. she’s just sending me pussy pics and i’m showing them to my friends out. of course i’m sending her dick pics too lol. i love these young chicks. thank god for technology. she still sends me nudes too. hoping to meet her at some point but doubt it will happen

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You are a pathological liar on the JMULV level.
six months ago me and my model tier college student ex broke up and i was pretty depressed. i’d been using some pretty advanced game concepts prior to that year long relationship. my body was pretty so so during that time. when we broke up instead of dedicating the next six months to advanced game i dedicated it to getting ripped. you know what sets a pretty nice sexual frame? lifting up my shirt mid conversation. this is the guy you’re doubting has fucked eight girls six weeks into the year using fundamentals. but keep working on your game. personally i get better results being ripped and using natural game. lol

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
six months ago me and my model tier college student ex broke up and i was pretty depressed. i’d been using some pretty advanced game concepts prior to that year long relationship. my body was pretty so so during that time. when we broke up instead of dedicating the next six months to advanced game i dedicated it to getting ripped. you know what sets a pretty nice sexual frame? lifting up my shirt mid conversation. this is the guy you’re doubting has fucked eight girls six weeks into the year using fundamentals. but keep working on your game. personally i get better results being ripped and using natural game. lol

So your "lift your shirt" game gets you 8 American chics in six weeks but does not work with Scandinavians AT ALL? You realize how cringe this statement is?

PS: You call that bodyfat percentage being ripped? LMAO! You are just as fat as me.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So your "lift your shirt" game gets you 8 American chics in six weeks but does not work with Scandinavians AT ALL? You realize how cringe this statement is?

PS: You call that bodyfat percentage being ripped? LMAO! You are just as fat as me.
how many scandinavian girls do you think are in california right now? even during the summer you think i’m meeting hundreds of scandinavian chciks? no

anyway sounds like you’re in a pretty good spot body wise. you should be doing quite well. i’m pretty happy with my body clearly and i’m not getting any complaints.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
anyway sounds like you’re in a pretty good spot body wise. you should be doing quite well. i’m pretty happy with my body clearly and i’m not getting any complaints.

You claim you are ripped when you don't have visible abs. Again, cringe.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You claim you are ripped when you don't have visible abs. Again, cringe.
did you just get broken up with or something i’m thrilled with my body. also i really don’t think eight girls in six weeks is even that crazy. i doubt i’m the only one on the forum who has been with that many girls this year. it’s not just me the friend i go out with gets laid more than i do. and he’s not ripped at all. nor has he studied any pua content.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
hey naturalmikey, lol the time the forum gets entertaining is when you stir shut up (unintentionally) anyways to get back into topic:

yea i remember that post and yes 0 asd... in fairness who first brought it to my attention was @Gunwitch here:

Kind off, there is an artificially inflated smv due to instagram, and the likes, i mean you can be brutal the difference in real life results vs dating apps. (dating apps make you feel ugly and low value, and is getting like worst and worst).... if the dude is not cold approaching he is going to be fucked trying to compete in social media, i like @Chase advise were he breaks down (a position i held many many years ago, i mention in my books, to keep your life as mystery), there is no way to compete with women in social media, and a waste of time if you ask me...

i don't know about that, i think they are just the most socially retarded generation due to being raised on apps, and electronic devices.

Bro this is were you are wrong, have you field test the sexual stuff that shit works.. Is not only sexual judgement, is not even needed (i do cover it do just to cover everything) but is also sexual competence and prizing which you cover with framing...

Modern young women, have add, you do have to isolate them, or have social proof with other women, or keep their attention..... Competing or playing on their ground ig, snap, etc... for me is a losing proposition....

something you mention that i flossed over is “in north america.” if i were in a foreign country and some american who has been in the game three years is bragging about how the hottest young girls are just giving it away and you don’t need much game i might be triggered too.

me and my buddy joke about how there’s no point to even go for girls over 24 anymore because why put in more effort for less hot girls. they’re just too dificult. if all it takes to get hot young girls is being cool, why would you really want to work on having elite game. just have better game than 99% of guys which is really easy. i see a lot of guys with no game hooking up with these chicks in reality.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

This is a good point

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
did you just get broken up with or something i’m thrilled with my body. also i really don’t think eight girls in six weeks is even that crazy. i doubt i’m the only one on the forum who has been with that many girls this year.

There is nothing wrong with your body. However you make the claims to be 1) ripped, which you are not, 2) that your average physique rather than game gets you 64 lays pr year, which are results above to my knowledge all the top guys here 3) this works with American woman but not at all with North European women.

This is a very little credible set of statements, especially when you give this as advice to people. Just get ripped and get results, when you by your own posted photo are anything but ripped.

Google "ripped" and click "Images" if you want to know what it actually looks like.

it’s not just me the friend i go out with gets laid more than i do. and he’s not ripped at all. nor has he studied any pua content.

Sounds like very actionable advice! The "do nothing" method, which of course is better than everything being taught here!

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Carousel to be frank , I find Scandinavian women quite difficult as well , especially the finish ones :)

Unless they signal me to approach them or sometimes them approaching me ( usually the average and bellow ones though ) I do not approach them as they tend to become very aggressive or take their pepper spray haha . So solid fundamentals are quite a big deal for Scandinavian women , at least from my experience .

the good part though is that they are quite direct and if they like you will signal to approach them and are very open minded towards sex , if you would compare them to eastern women where even if they like you the maximum you will get is a glance or a shy smile and snl is Quite rare , I would say the game is a little bit different

in regards to @naturalmikey body , he lives in America do not forget this where people are quite fat and out of shape , so he is in a really good shape compared to his competition . If you would compare him to a Scandinavian man , I agree that his body is not in a good shape as Scandinavian men stay in the gym non stop and take a lot of proteins to pump themselves up . Even women do this haha

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Carousel to be frank , I find Scandinavian women quite difficult as well , especially the finish ones :)

Unless they signal me to approach them or sometimes them approaching me ( usually the average and bellow ones though ) I do not approach them as they tend to become very aggressive or take their pepper spray haha . So solid fundamentals are quite a big deal for Scandinavian women , at least from my experience .

Then you are doing something horribly wrong.

in regards to @naturalmikey body , he lives in America do not forget this where people are quite fat and out of shape , so he is in a really good shape compared to his competition . If you would compare him to a Scandinavian man , I agree that his body is not in a good shape as Scandinavian men stay in the gym non stop and take a lot of proteins to pump themselves up . Even women do this haha

70% of the adult population here is overweight, so no.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was exaggerating when I said the pepper spray thing haha , just wanted to pin point that girls are quite direct and do not like to be approached without inviting you first

i Worked with a lot of Norwegian men and women and none of them were overweight . People in general are quite in a good shape and the girls are quite slim compared to Swedish , danish or finish women , almost Eastern European slim wise . They do not have the body shape of a dressing like the other Scandinavian women :)

they are the hottest girls in the Scandinavian peninsula , and me personally I would put them in top 5 globally ;)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes but you have the whole population , including elders and Children :) . Elders in general are overweight and so are children . If you look at the young population they are quite in good shape most of them . Now it also depends on where you are looking from a social economic standpoint , as poor people tend to have a bad health and chances are Also to be overweight .
Elders are also quite a big chunk of the Norwegian population , please correct me if I am wrong :) . Usually elders are more than young people everywhere in Europe , especially the Scandinavian countries

but here we are not talking about seducing Women over 35 , children or girls from the ghetto ( as even though she has good genetics because she does not have money to take care of herself she will be maximum average )

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

the good part though is that they are quite direct and if they like you will signal to approach them and are very open minded towards sex , if you would compare them to eastern women where even if they like you the maximum you will get is a glance or a shy smile and snl is Quite rare , I would say the game is a little bit different

An American white woman who is thin and a babe vs a European woman who is thin and a babe - why would the latter be harder than the former? Think about this. European women are known to keep themselves leaner due to better diet and more exercise. America is filled with more fat women. Why would a hot American woman let herself get fucked more easily than a hot European one? Europeans are not more prudish than Americans, most likely the opposite. If you are an American man, talking to a European woman should be easier because there is a gap in experience as well as the appeal of uniqueness or “something different than what I’m used to” plus the vacation/traveling/au-pair boost.

Also, no offense to any European readers (though I doubt y’all will care since this is not necessarily a good thing, just a thing), but American men are absolutely more ripped and jacked than Europeans across the board due to: American football, beefy foods as part of regular diet, MMA, body building, military and beach/surf culture. These things exist elsewhere; but they exist a lot more in the States. you are more likely to find a muscle bound American man than a European one.

I bet the whole “get ripped and you’ll get bitches” motto primarily appealed to Americans since built dudes and the high school popular football jock with the best babe in the county was already built into our psych. A lot of young guys join football, hockey and basketball over say soccer, tennis and golf solely to appear more badass

@naturalmikey may or may not be jacked compared to Europeans; but compared to an American, especially one that lives in LA or any big city (even bumfuck nowhere) he has a normal semi regular gym guy physique

Last edited:
>