the new difficulty with girls

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
An American white woman who is thin and a babe vs a European woman who is thin and a babe - why would the latter be harder than the former? Think about this. European women are known to keep themselves leaner due to better diet and more exercise. America is filled with more fat women. Why would a hot American woman let herself get fucked more easily than a hot European one? Europeans are not more prudish than Americans, most likely the opposite. If you are an American man, talking to a European woman should be easier because there is a gap in experience as well as the appeal of uniqueness or “something different than what I’m used to” plus the vacation/traveling/au-pair boost.

Also, no offense to any European readers (though I doubt y’all will care since this is not necessarily a good thing, just a thing), but American men are absolutely more ripped and jacked than Europeans across the board due to: American football, beefy foods as part of regular diet, MMA, body building, military and beach/surf culture. These things exist elsewhere; but they exist a lot more in the States. you are more likely to find a muscle bound American man than a European one.

I bet the whole “get ripped and you’ll get bitches” motto primarily appealed to Americans since built dudes and the high school popular football jock with the best babe in the county was already built into our psych. A lot of young guys join football, hockey and basketball over say soccer, tennis and golf solely to appear more badass

iT is a supply and demand thing , if in Europe % wise there are more good looking women due to diet and stuff like that , it means that the definition of super hot women in Europe is higher than in America , which means that good looking women will just consider themselves normal .

When I was leaving abroad in a small country you would see like normal Russian girls ( by their home country standards ) behaving normally in the new country and after realizing that they are now hot ( cause local women were kinda small and fat ) changing their attitude and behaving like a queen

In regards to men , east European men are quite ripped In general , while western males are more athletic in general ( but also due to going to gym just that they do not want to be beefed like the eastern counterparts )

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
iT is a supply and demand thing , if in Europe % wise there are more good looking women due to diet and stuff like that , it means that the definition of super hot women in Europe is higher than in America , which means that good looking women will just consider themselves normal .

This is precisely why the difference between getting an American woman vs a European one should be negligible unless there’s a language barrier. There is more demand for a hot American because there are more fat American women.

Nearly every European woman I’ve approached (in a loud club with fierce competition btw) have been easier to talk to when compared to American women who have the talent of blowing you out without batting an eye. I really can’t think of an exception to this. I have no idea why that is, but I’ve experienced it enough to know, as a general rule, a foreign accent means an easier time.

look at all those London day game guys that travel to Europe.

In an American club if you can pickup hot American bitches than picking up European women should be just as easy if not easier due to travel/vacation/au-pair boost.

Who knows. Maybe @naturalmikey made a slip of words and was simply typing words just to type. I do this all the time.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ah yes , I agree with you that is much easier to pick up an European girl if you are accustomed to American ones , but vice versus is more difficult to pull till your game is not adjusted haha

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
As a Brit, most of my success here comes from Polish/Hungarian/Latvian girls who have moved here.

And when I go to the US, I feel like i'm interacting with an entirely different species! One who is trained to be polite and talk back and ask you questions! (Most UK girls literally do their very best to end the convo as soon as possible after the opener lol whereas I adore American girls)

I'm sure with American girls, my accent must help me to some extent so i'm not ignoring that, although I can tell from watching all kinds of things on youtube (infields, pranks vids, random blog vids etc) that US people are way way more friendly and approachable/social with strangers compared to Brits.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
My experience with British girls is this one : most of them are quite ugly in general ( horse face , fluffy , dressed like cheap hookers , etc ) so the cute ones have higher standards for men because there is not that much competition :)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Scandinavian women are not harder in America, also I never seen a fat Scandinavian in America. The Scandinavian in America are pretty hot, I recently had my worst date ever with a Norwegian feminist, first feminist I have ever met and it was the worst date of my life but she was super hot, other than that my success with Scandinavian and European is really high, natural Mike is not ripped about 12 to 15 body fat, but he is 38 so he is on top of his age group also, women don't care for ripped father than that he is good but Yeah definitely not ripped

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My experience with British girls is this one : most of them are quite ugly in general ( horse face , fluffy , dressed like cheap hookers , etc ) so the cute ones have higher standards for men :)
Yea same here the British dentistry lol

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The OP itself is too general to my taste. I agree with underlying point that women are more comfortable with sex nowadays. They can have like 2 serious partners, then they break up and fuck 20 guys next year without a heartbeat. I find it difficult to find a girl who is around like 5 partners, but that is for a different discussion. They talk more openly about sex as well. Back to the OP, what I mean by too general? I think that given how diverse the world is nowadays, there are many more types of groups, and e-thots are just one of them. Not a major group like party girls but a group. So I can see that someone would have a lot of success with them and mostly them and it influenced his idea of women in general.
The underlying "sub-level" point that mikey mentioned is something Chase refers to as reactions vs results. Because from an e-thot you almost always get only reaction. While her sending you a naked picture is an investment on her part, it does not necessarily mean it is moving forward. And if you cannot get her out, it will not progress. So the guys paying her for whatever may think they are getting somewhere, when in reality they are just getting a reaction.
I met a guy Poland who went for married women and had success with them. Told me nlthat I should not marry because women are not happy in marriages. That they will cheat on me. And that was his view. This is how women are. And from what I have seen on this site, the focus is more on "what will work on almost any woman, because she's a woman". While also providing some insight on types of girls like professional women or party girls.

Regarding the tech, I never used much of advanced stuff like sexual prizing (because it does not feel congruent with who I am). But when I had sex talks with some reserved women, they do open up. And ease up a bit. So there is some merit to it.
Frames as well. Those seem "advanced" to me. When a girl introduces a frame, in most cases when I walk right into it, the interaction is over most of the times. Framing is something I never payed attention to so as a newbie this was one of the key things that improved my game. And seems advanced to me (probably because I never care about it as I said).

As far as the European vs American. In california it is super competetive from what I have heard. So "average" guy could probably pass as 7 or 8/10 in some other country. I am from Europe and my experience is opposite. I understand it is hard to measure really given the novelty factors or being an expat. But.. When meeting American girls I had so much less work to do, it was easier, much more signals, they were more open with me. Noticed 2 of them wanting it on 1st date (which never happens to me btw). Then I was in America, in NY specifically, and it was a bit more difficult than with an american here where I live. But let's say like 10-15% more difficult. Compared to the fact that it seemed like 40% easier with american girls for me. I am slim, I was there when I was top of my shape (some pictures are floating around here), I am that young elegant preppy gentleman (dress shirts, sweaterd, blazers, coats) who is like 6,maybe 7/10 tops herr. But to be fair, I am a bit "licked" by it, the american culture I mean, and I can flirt better in English than in my native language. But that is just my experience. I dont want to generalize that it is more tough in Europe. I heard american girls are entitled and even a whales want tall buff billionaire and don't go for anything else.

>