LR- 
The one in the crowd

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cute brunette in the city a couple days ago.

THE MEET

Its a beautiful sunny day. Lotta tourists around.

I see her glancing at me a couple of times as shes sitting on a bench. I take some pics and then walk towards her. I ask her if i can sit near her - she smiles and nods.

I open and we start chatting. Shes single and free for the day, so we go grab coffee and we sit at the river.

I sit close to her and touch her lightly on the legs and arms as i deepdive her. Shes a pretty cool gal who sorta reinvented herself and found her true passion.

Shes a planner, and i tell her, i wish i had that superpower, as im not really big on planning and live more spontaneously in the present. She agrees with me that we only live in the present, and tells me that its great to be able to let yourself go and enjoy the moment. She actually shows me a book shes reading that explores a closely related topic.

We talk about dating. Her last relationship was a long-distance one where she saw the guy only twice (!). I ask her, are you dating now? Shes like, no im not really interested. Im like, so you never make love?

She pauses, looks at me for 1 second and, with disbelief in her voice, says, what?!

And i tell her again, you never make love? Or do you have a friend or something? She tells me, yeah i have a friend! I dont believe her but im like, ok good, we all need love in both the mental and physical form. She nods to that.

I move us into the sunlight as its getting cold, and we talk about relationships, and how relationships are built based on a few key ingredients and not "planned" or "wanted". Some of these key ingredients are connection, friendship, and passion.

While we talk i microescalate and touch her quite a bit, and tell her that id love to split a bottle of wine at the lake with her while watching the sunset. She tells me its a nice idea, shes gonna be in town for a few days.

Im free only tonight tho, so i seed a date for later in my city, showing her a map and some pics of the lake and the sunset. She seems interested, asking me how long it takes to get there and how far my place is from the lake.

So we exchange numbers and part ways. Good chemistry with this gal overall, although i realize i might have made a mistake by letting her go. Well see.

TEXTING

I break the ice 5 min later and she replies very warmly.

One hour later i ping her and she replies, again very warmly, telling me she had a shower and asking me what im doing and if im still in her city. I send her a video of the lake promenade of my city, to which she says, wow its a wonderful place. I tell her, id love to show you around, and shes like, id like it.

So i invite her and we agree on the schedule.

THE DATE

We meet at the station in my city not long before sundown. We walk towards one of my favorite spots at the lake, we sit down and we open the wine.

Great conversations follow, where we explore many topics and share personal stories while the sun sets on the lake, dyeing the clouds red and pink and slowly giving way to the stars. I gradually increase touch and she leans on me. I kiss her head and cheeks, then i take her chin and gently pull her in for a kiss.

A few moments later i invite her home and she accepts. I take her hand and lead us towards my place.

At my place i fix us some tea and water, and as soon as we sit, i kiss her. We kiss and touch each other a bit, then we move to the bedroom.

I love her body, slightly petite. Shes pretty tense and on her period, and i try to make her relax by giving her a massage and kissing her back.

We play with each others bodies a bit, but i cant make her let go fully. She gives me oral and grinds on me for a while, but she doesnt come - she needs more time and is too much in her head. We then cuddle, chat a bit, listen to some music, and after a while we get dressed and go back to the station.

I notice shes almost in tears as we part ways, probably never to see each other again.

I tell her to text me when she gets to her hotel, and she does. She thanks me for the wonderful evening, saying it was amazing.

A tiny mistake on my side at this point was to just reply with "it was 🔥🔥, sleep tight", which sounds a bit dismissive of the whole experience. A better text woulda been "great to have you here X, thank you for the magical and pretty 🔥🔥 time". Anyway she hearted my text, so its ok.

THE NEXT DAY

We see each other again the next evening.

I ping her in the morning with "Ciao ☀️" and we text a bit.

She knows im busy today, and she asks me how much free time i have before my thing. Im like, wanna come over? Im home now. Shes like, would love to. So i invite her over to my city again.

We spend the evening together at my place again. Still no penetration, but i make her come a couple of times with my hands. She gives me oral again - she loves to do that while i grab her hair. Then i get on top of her and come all over her pretty body.

We cuddle and chat, and she asks me if i often meet people like this. I tell her, i wish this happened all the time, its just magical to meet people this way.

She also hints at keeping in touch and sort of seeds another meet in the future. Honestly i dont know. For sure well keep in touch, but i dont know what to add to that.

Back at the train station we hug goodbye and she walks towards her train. She looks back at me once to say bye again. While hopping on the train, she almost turns again to look back at me one more time, but she resists the urge and keeps going.

--

Cool and sweet gal. A bit quirky sometimes in her body language and very anxious, but nonetheless interesting person.

Her guard was down, seems like she needed to live such an experience with someone - glad that i was the one to make it real for her.

>