The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you know?

Which one is the idiot? Is your girl an idiot? Or is your society an idiot?

Often, it's your society that's an idiot. Your girl is an idiot too. So it is important to know.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Secrets.

Make everyone think that everyone likes you, thus girls will like you. Whether you are getting girls, or business, whatever it is.

The Mosque Effect

With great power, comes great responsibility (It's still voluntary)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I feel what Chase feels.

Not talking about pickup. Because the society is an infant.
But what bothers me is the state of the union of women. It gives me the affirmative belief as to why BTS, a kpop band, is so successful.
It's women, all over the world, wanting a Man... without the penis threat.

I mean, that's why all women come to me with their painbody right? :)
There's a research on this. It's not exactly penis envy. I forgot what it is. Should have fucking save that link. It's also kinda oedipus complex but not.
I figured women inside out. Figured, not finger. Don't pun. Lolx.

I literally figured women out. How do i put all the Girlschase articles in place with my blueprint, so that it makes sense. Add all my experiences, current girl I meet, all the other guys and what have you.

Conveying, make it systematic is what is hard.
Because I'm only human

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In Simple terms.

How everyone really works. Whether in business or women, you can do anything especially if you have no empathy.

You can be a GAWD.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People,

Chase Women Standards, Phase of Women and Society.

I love Chase's article. It's amazing. That's what it is. That nuances. Anyway to add onto Chase's latest article on Women Standards, I like to share this post.

This women went on a tour in Africa and got married to a Tanzania man.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello everyone.

When you see someone posting what you called 'jibberish' or that i don't 'understand him'. it is important to sit back at home and reflect on

- who the person is
- what is his history. context
- what is he passionate on

I have learnt a lot just by observing, by using all 3 things. Often, i am always right on the ball. Use this on women? You are able to pinpoint your tasks at hand, easily. Because you gauge where is your enemy. Whether that's ASD or the society around her or logistics, whatever

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Something off my mind.

Girlschase Front end Funnnels. By expanding the 'Onedate' brand.

Oneday Tinder
Oneday Social Circle
Oneday Relationship aka One Night Stand (because of social media censorship)

Oneday For College Students

And so on.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People.

Linearing Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett into one. Understanding their macro strategies.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Everyone.

I'm sure most of the guys here have start experience "weird" things like "sudden" "aggressions",

'Girls send you asshole text' analogy.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello everyone.

I just read Tony article on married women, and he noted that you will likely know if she will want to sleep with you.

This is all my opportunities with married women where I have not taken. In fact, I highly encouraged you to do it because society is going to go 'woke' on you anyway. This is what happened to me. As Chase also noted in his article, no one respects the novice, only the experienced of the forbidden per se.
I have yet to break this because I have not stumble enough married women who are unhappy.

People will miss my last sentence. (Above this). I will love if this post goes nuts and I clip this part here, but I want to talk about something.

I want to talk about why kids, teenagers, adults.... breaks up.

- For kids, we breakup at noon. Together at afternoon.
- For teens, it's breakup at Sept. Together at Oct.
- For adults, it's breakup in Nov. Attached in Mar.

So what's the point you are going to, Zac?

That men and women, at the fundamental level, are never supposed to be together. In my blueprint, man are the traveller. Women are the city.

Men must understand this at the fundamental level. This is how it is. You can call it Endgame but it's who we are. It what we have always been.

but just like there's no other Girlschase forum for me to share nuances, all of us are limited in many ways.

My understanding of this makes me understand why my fellow internet marketers makes a fuck ton of money. I can pinpoint anything, and everything.

Give me a day, a week where I hang out with you, and I can pinpoint out your beliefs, your phase of life.

Understand the endgame of Men and Women. It's like life and death. Part of the journey is the end. :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But the thing with emperors not having clothes on is that it isn't just the emperors who are in on the illusion. The commoners are too. And due to commitment consistency, the more people have committed themselves to a certain way of seeing things, the more vehemently they will typically fight to defend it. If it gets overturned it exposes them as either fools or charlatans... and we can't have that.

I been thinking about this for a few hours.
I noted on not fighting causality in my journal.

The one you mentioned. State.

State reinforces, doubles down.
Causality finds a casualty

There was a video of President George W Bush getting really pissed on September 11. He needed a casualty. Because the American society mentally died.

You can see the fucking cognitive dissonance.
I get what you mean, deeply.

Iraq unfortunately becomes the casualty. and since there's problems there, might as well do it.

Adding to this:

I pissed off a GC member, DK because my approach was wrong. I was busting heads on his causality. There's many times that Girlschase members, all of us, talks past each other, and clashing with each of our own causality.

Once I change my approach, things got well.

I'm sure I annoyed you a small little bit when you responded to my post, because I only nitpick the part and noted why I need to defend myself.

it's like this motherfucker. HAHA :)
He only listens to what is "negative".

Anyway,

the more you keep responding to a post, and writing articles, and keep doing Girlschase, the more my blueprint reflects that. I'm going to be a GAWD.

On the calling out the emperor has no clothes part, I'm just ambivalent man.
I'm not doing it for fun. If you know how religion and culture, and many things tries to suppress you, which was me, and a lot of guys out there. For sure, I know it's not that the world is ought to get you.

But that's the thing. You are not the oppressed per se, on all of those topics. And that's the heart of our world issues.

As example, Just as many of my brown friends who have been treated badly by cops and while my treatment is better on, I wasn't aware of it so much. They complained to me and it is kind of a passing remark growing up. I just didn't pay much attention. Now it is important to note that I don't always stick to one group of friends.

Last year, when I was an employee, I was at a factory. I'm the only guy with a mid range phone. The rest of them: broken phones, old high end phones.

And it blew my brains out. Because I thought I was "poor" in a sense, at the time.

Now that I am my own boss, It's normal that I will need to pissed people off. And really, they are never going to be your customers anyway.

Impt: I don't go find problems with my clients. Haha

And yea man, I'm kinda ambivalent.

p.s: At the fundamental level, I guess the battle will never end till the end of time. I'm that shadow side of you. :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Talking Past Each Other

Interesting that we have been talking past each other, even on Girlschase. It happens quite often.

if you read this post, stop. You are reading it with a Pre-Belief. There's an assumption of me, when I talk about this topic or that topic.

Now, ready?

The sources where we talk we past each other is

- pre belief
- phase of life (married women right versus married women wrong)
- phase of state (where you are)

Punishers post has a lot of great context but Tony D and Skills was annoyed, because this is Girlschase.

Punisher - Phase of State (
He's looking for more states that confirm what he knows)

Tony D and Skills - Phase of Life (In this instance, it's under 'Harvest', where they are protecting the sanctity of Girlschase conversations)

When you have both person with both phase of life and phase of state, different. You going to have hellfire.

I also had conversation with Chase on the post of "People are dumb?". I clearly talked past him and pick a narrative instead of give thanks to his whole post, first.

Amazing. My blueprint. I'm a GAWD. lolx.

z@c+

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
wise words!

its highly important to achieve a basic understanding of each others phases and states BEFORE talking to each other. otherwise, talking past each other happens.

easier said than done, though. i myself am still working on it.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I love this place.

Always have. Though as this place gets different, how do I write an article on how everyone, especially businesses, corporations, religion, family and females put you inside a mental cathedral.

Because to reveal how businesses and others put you in a mental cathedral means that Girlschase is part of it.

How do I write that knowledge to Girlschase members while still respecting Girlschase as a businesses, even though Girlschase indoctrination per se is good indoctrination because you are able to see parts of yourself,

compared to the rest who drag you to 'wokeness'.

Being able to "see" yourself is key because it's like saving point of a game. You can always exit the mental loop.

Bless me. I do my best. There's so much need to do.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No expert will admit this too often.

After sometime, The term 'Accurate data', is a just a part of the grandest picture of anything macro.

Example: "Islam is the fastest growing religion".

That's true.
And that's where the consumers just end there.
Society will end my sentence after "that's true" and they will angle it that I support this tribe or that tribe.

Fact is no one knows anything at the fundamental level. Only I have discovered the source of where every manipulation started.

Manipulation is not the right word. Because you are perceiving me now from your state, to the conversation, which itself is a state, and there is me and my state.

I feel that Girlschase members are trapped by the 'Mental Cathedral'. (Thank you Michael Malice). They believe women too much. They believe that the world is ought to get them.

That's the secret. It's a walking email list, in your head. It's a walking mosque inside your head. People have put you in it.

Women have put you in it. They tell you that they hate sex. This virgin girl she is playing. That is a 'Mental Cathedral', supported by the her post modernism friends, holding up the Cathedral, that is now have it's pillars, cracked, peeled off, soon to be destroyed.

My job now, is to help create a new state, because causality perceives. You need a new state. Especially after I break yours, and now you are perceiving me. I have set you free, or maybe someday you might be free.

But really, your new state is Hope. To be a better man, not for your family, friends, anyone but for you. I believe that every human in unique.

And I believe that in you.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I realize that I need OneNote to elaborate further.

I thought I could compressed it. Still figuring out to put everything inside. Also, to make things separate,

- for girls
- for business
- for social circles
- for psychology

And so on.

Hopefully OneNote can be shared here without compromising my personal data. But I'm sure some of the guys already know who am I. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
POB noted that he got Corona.

He was down for awhile.

I realize that the govt is slow. Decisions they make are slow. So while there's the idea of illuminati per se, I don't think life is straight forward. Funny now I shared that "The irony of us" and tell tell my opinion. No one cares.

If I sell truth, no one cares. Because it's nothingness.
If I sell breaking states, there's not another state for human beings and they will struggle
If I sell Pre-Belief, that's a cult.
If I sell full heaven state, that's not realistic.

I'm a GAWD

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I won't do it with overprotective male friends though, because they will just say "Okay sure" (either not taking the hint... or, alternately, seeing it as their golden chance to push you out of the picture and then be alone with her 1-on-1). With them I whisper to the girl, "Well if he tags along it might get awkward with a third wheel there," and then let the girl handle it (tell him he has to stay, etc.).

I also won't do it if the overprotective female friend is ugly, since I sort of expect girls like this to be petty enough that they will tag along to cockblock just out of spite. What I'll do with these girls is lean over to her and say, "Do you think your friend's jealous?" at which point the girl will tell her friend to back off and stop being so overprotective.

Add to Skills post:

Don't Invite Male friends To Have Dinner, Then have a girl suddenly. I remember having a friend who invited a girl and we had dinner at a great place. I didn't know why he invited me. I felt so weird yet i thought maybe he wanted to go out and enjoy himself. Eh it's no biggie. We were friends, and we play soccer often. So let's go

So i appeared, He got a girl. They didn't seem anything couple-y.
She inviting both guys, both of us home. Nothing seems couple y or screaming for sex. So i thought yea why not. When we reach her house, her family is sleeping in the room. and I was that guy who gets shitted on for no reason.

I am like "wow". I ain't a cock blocker. I have many times let people go 'enjoy' themselves.
So adding to Skills post, it was just fucking dumb to invite me out and shit me like that. I can understand that he suddenly wants to fuck his girl, but man that was so so stupid, now that i remember it.

Why texted me randomly to have dinner outside just to shit on me like that. Motherfucker.

Cockblocking, 10% of the time is things happened like my case. Guys don't know how to handle it, and they suddenly want to fuck. All guys are like this. Even Girlschase members in my opinion. Just how it is, no matter how high level ranking they are. Maybe it depends, the high level guy are less prone to pussy chasing.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Add to Skills post:

Don't Invite Male friends To Have Dinner, Then have a girl suddenly. I remember having a friend who invited a girl and we had dinner at a great place. I didn't know why he invited me. I felt so weird yet i thought maybe he wanted to go out and enjoy himself. Eh it's no biggie. We were friends, and we play soccer often. So let's go

So i appeared, He got a girl. They didn't seem anything couple-y.
She inviting both guys, both of us home. Nothing seems couple y or screaming for sex. So i thought yea why not. When we reach her house, her family is sleeping in the room. and I was that guy who gets shitted on for no reason.

I am like "wow". I ain't a cock blocker. I have many times let people go 'enjoy' themselves.
So adding to Skills post, it was just fucking dumb to invite me out and shit me like that. I can understand that he suddenly wants to fuck his girl, but man that was so so stupid, now that i remember it.

Why texted me randomly to have dinner outside just to shit on me like that. Motherfucker.

Cockblocking, 10% of the time is things happened like my case. Guys don't know how to handle it, and they suddenly want to fuck. All guys are like this. Even Girlschase members in my opinion. Just how it is, no matter how high level ranking they are. Maybe it depends, the high level guy are less prone to pussy chasing.

z@c+

yeah! lol! why you posted it here instead of in the post, so that way chase could see and give his opinion, i do kind of agree depending on the dude though, but yeah 90% of the dudes will probably fuck it up, unless the dude is another seducer...(unlikely)

p.s. What is gawd???

>