The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ranking up

Just saw Whizzy ranking up.

Man, this site has people outdoing each other without animosity or ego. And the best thing is everyone is telling their story, helping each other out. This is what it is all about.

Business is about to pick up. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Younger girls are flaky

The next few post will be all the collection of all the post, i have written.

Young girls are flaky. and status or i would say a "certain level of reputation"(like an important role in a school club) is deem important. When you young, you are naive, you still listen to your mum, and that you still expect some Prince Charming from that same school is going to appear somehow. Not gonna happen though.

So what does one do when girls are flaky and you need a certain level of reputation? Fundamentals, and Looks, unfortunately tend to a little bit more important with young girls.

You might ask why. You need to understand. Girls aged from 15 to 18 and probably sometimes to 21, depending on culture, have such ridiculous expectations of men. I am not saying all of them are naive, but they still fresh meat (if that's a correct way to put it). So even if she looks or talks mature, it's only because she talks that way. The experience will catch up with her sometime soon, but for now she still flaky or abit crazy, (Crazy here means she still finding her feet).

So yea. Fundamentals, Looks, A bit of the bad boy "Harley Davidson" kind of thing, skinny jeans. You need to alter that area if you want girls aged 16 to 21. and You have to be "more fun" with younger girls.

Zac

Genuine Problem or Red flags? Need to distinct both.

Hi Guys,

I have gone on dates with girls who said they have legitimate problems. It's genuine. It is real. but i also didn't take her to bed. To her, it doesn't matter, I didn't get the job done.

It's abit jarring but it is that way. So when you get intimate with her, you have to know whether it's genuine problems or red flags.

1)Because genuine problems, girls have that all the time from work to that creepy guy to a bad date she went last week.

2)For red flags, however, will cause you long term problems like detaching from her after intimacy. Which can sometimes be irritating because she's emotional (and that emotions can also be fake).

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Understanding the Other Person.

I was slight bit offended when a particular person said we are "jaded". But then i thought to myself. "He is right".

IF we are good with women, we shouldn't be here all the time. We should be in the field, doesn't it? This is what i feel that is happening with a lot of society everywhere across the globe.

Society (individuals) wants the teacher to lead by example.

which means if i am Chase, i am not suppose to be here once a week, even if it means a good cause. (as an example) But there's two problems with this mentality.

First problem = The student or the other person or a poor person is looking at you from a flawed perspective
Second problem = If the teacher or a wealthy person is here all the time, or if i am there for you all the time, You gonna think i am an idiot because i am rewarding "bad" behavior or not asking you to be independent.

IT reminds of the counter back and forth thing that i wrote sometime back. So he is right. I am jaded and probably an idiot but at the end of the day, He and I need to know ourselves. I need to know why i am doing this, and he needs to know why he ask that. And of course, people get frustrated, which i am beginning to understand and give people leeway, not just here but in all parts of my life.

I finally learning and understand how it is to be an authoritative figure without becoming that stereotype. Like Chase and my parents or anybody, the people you respect can strike a nerve sometimes, and you have to question why they do such things. You must understand the other person, teacher, parents or student or whatever, and let things loosen up abit. This is where relationships are build.

But if you don't want to, it's fine, because we all driven by the end result, which for me here is to understand you, which is in this context. You need to know what's yours, and what you represent. :)

p.s (and here i am being suppose to shut up because the testosterone thing, HAHA. The problem when you hype up but things are not working so well, IT happens with everybody.)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
the girls i dated were all literally "fair skin"

Recently,

An African guy give a genuine comment that some of the Girlschase techniques doesn't work that well on his native hometown in Africa. And Chase responded to him by noting to find the guy who is good with women there first.

I think it's a good thing. and it shows how "crazy" Chase is when it comes to try to becoming as universal as possible when it comes to women.

But anyway, i been reading some of the post from guys noting that Chinese girls only like white men and also other post. I don't know whether to say it's true or not because i am an Asian brown guy, and the girls where i get the most approach invitations of has been "white girls". In fact, most girls i dated were all "white", :). "White girls" here means Caucasians,Chinese girls, girls who are literally have "fair skin".

I do really believe Fundamentals make at least 50% of your game. and the last person i know was a guy who is a similar race of mine, who dated a korean girl too, and she's reasonably pretty.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How We Think

I think one of the big reasons people commit suicide

is because they think they are their thoughts. and just few years back, all the self-help gurus, channels(psychic people) and the books noted that you are not who you are and you are more powerful than you thought. I understand the skepticism with logical oriented people. and yes, there have been complaints that the current "Law of Attraction" that has been teach have been selective about their results of success than failures. This is dangerous as well.

But all successful had more or less use this, and spiritual people use this extensively as well. So we kind of lost here.

Anyway, i have been working on understanding how the minds works. You might this is ludicrous or how does my mind work, when you actually see the model below. Well basically i can't answer that, because It will take an entire or week to explain it, but basically through the collection of studies, I have actually lay out the model below here.

The Law of Attraction is also following Law of Probabilities.

1)You probably understand why Perception is everything, because you looking TOWARDS something, whether that is a belief that "you lack"or expectations. Nevertheless, We can't change our lifes on "ground level" but we do need to change it at unconscious level, which is our beliefs.

2)You cannot follow your state, for your "state" actually only means what you feel. Sometimes you just don't feel because of body functions but nevertheless your body and mind is still working. Which means feeling is only body or something different between the two below.

3)Your thoughts is also the human body, The Heart is actually emotion. Passion and all emotions. That adrenaline rush you feel, when the upper deck "clicks".

4)With this model, i also understand why heart attacks is the number one killer in the world, too. Because we do not understand how our minds work. We stuffed too much in our conscious minds, we do not make decisions or let the things go.

5)Why we can't win arguments is the same thing. Because at conscious level, you judge it from what you already belief. Key here is to relate to people rather than solving things.

sfhr0o.jpg

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
THE PEDESTAL EFFECT

The Pedestal Effect

A bit struggling here to write here.

I find this amazing thing. Where I am able to sit between my thoughts and reality. So basically, when i am sitting in my "head", I have people just looking at me.

Guys who look for some approval
Guys who want to chat me up and do chat me up
Girls whom feel abit distant
Girls whom is nervous a little
Guys who also in a way feel jaded, annoyed because i am too "relaxed", maybe.

Sometimes it's a bit disconcerning for them, the way some of them felt the unease because i am too ease. Most people are actually receptive and warm to this vibe. Actually I don't do anything.i just really sit in my head

Key here, if I can make this into something valuable. Friendships, alliances. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Master how people think, and how you think, and You make the most out of life

I just watch a short film by a local Asian youtuber. IT was about whether you should tell someone, that is your bestfriend or friend, that his or her partner cheats. Putting aside moral superiority, whether cheating is right or wrong, and everything else.

I note something. Emotions are a large part of humanity.

It's a powerful thing. This is some way noted by Chase, in his article, "See the Room". If you able to master the process of how to see and learn how people think, built alliances and getting compliances from people, the world is literally yours. What People believe (thoughts) makes how people feel, But that power itself is just a byproduct of the process. Some people will not be happy and say that people who knows how to master how people think is manipulative. Actually it's whether what you do with it, then if it bypass the "masses assumingly accepted agreement", then it is labelled "manipulative".

With great power comes great responsibility. Actually Uncle Ben might ought to mean, "Always remember that the power or things you have, is the byproduct of process."

In case if you all bypass my journal here, and if you want to watch the video. My advice to you is "feel". You can put any story (or any seemingly logical input) and have emotions combine together, You know how things work in this world. And yea, loosen up abit. Afterall, it is just a film. :)

TheRose

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For One Last Time, Just Handle Your Fundamentals First. ROAR!!!!!

For One Last Time, Just Handle Your Fundamentals First. ROAR!!!!!

For one last time,

Just Handle Your Fundamentals FIRST!!!

I know it's irritating, but when you have girls turning left and right, checking you out from across the street, in front of the street, in the train, at the bank queue, job interview, exercising, women relatives find things to talk to you and laugh nervously, sales girls, strangers, within close range approach you with things and trying to find things to talk about while treading the safe lines, cousins whom not suppose to have any sexual relations with you but starts holding your hand, You will know Fundamentals play a huge part of your game.

Now my case here is working on results, consistency. Fundamentals + Process. You need both.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why Some People 'Get away with things', and Mainsstream sources not credible

Why Some People 'Get away with things', and Mainstream sources not credible

It's abit idiotic,

but mainstream news is distorted. and to be honest, it's like we have to fight for everything, EVEn FINDING THE RIGHT SOURCES. IT'S like we have to fight to the tooth and nail for information.

But now let me share with you some things. The mainstream fear of having sex and getting pregnant is a hoax. Now it is important to know that you should not (or be responsible) go raw/without a condom and 'fertilize' every girl you see. but here's what i learn from girls themselves.

1)Not many girls mention about a condom if they are inexperienced. Thus they want it raw.
2)Most of the girl friends that somehow got pregnant never complain about the child being born or before it was born.

and the best part is that when a women is in the day of ovulation, the highest chances of getting pregnant is 30%. What's so great about this information that i just found?

IT proves that mainstream source is distorted and not correct.

There's a lot of elements that goes beyond the sperm fertilizing the egg. I have research various reliable sources on this and yea, i am very positive that women don't get pregnant easily but if you keep going raw on her, one way, as she needs to expand because women are expansion beings, they will conceive.

Just do your homework, Don't believe in mainstream media abit too much. Don't fear too much. Enjoy yourself, Protect her as much as you can, and Protect yourself as much as you can.

As a general matter:

50% of women will get pregnant in 4 months of trying
75% will get pregnant in 8 months
90+% will be pregnant within one year

That is if you go raw, or an accidental broke condom or a fail pill that is a very low minority statistic, if you really put the consideration of above.
Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Politically Correct"

Bypass a girl wordpress. Saw her writing about puas. I probably understand it. All in all, Life is probably simple than i think, sometimes.

Here's it is.

When it comes to dating and sex, Women, almost close to 99%, probably 95% of them, will give you "politically correct" answers.

I only met few girls who say what they honestly think and it wasn't bias at all. Probably two girls?. and i mean casual friends, not sexual relationships where they open up to you.

p.s So society shoot themselves in the foot. My honest opinion is that humans lack of self-awareness will be one of our biggest obstacle in moving forward. How many problems we have now in the world? Everyone is at distinction. I am "this" and you are "that". IF everything is politically correct, we are doomed.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Given enough time, You can get any girl you want.

Given enough time, You can get any girl you want.

Really

But, don't be an emotional slave to it, Because she doesn't see you. Why be an emotional slave? If you intend to whiteknight your ass to her, you might want to do it the smarter way. "Whiteknight" infront of her and then go about out and do something productive or fun with your friends.

Don't lie to yourself, because she knows you lying to yourself. That's why. (Lying here means seeing other girls when she's not around, Am i right?)

So yea, If you want that girl so bad, You can and you probably right, because you can get that girl but why be an emotional slave?

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Take me awhile to complete the case study. and something irrelevant here.

It takes me some time here, to finish this up, still doing though.

I find it very funny with girls. On one hand, there is this "PUA is wrong", "Are you picking up girls, and how do i know?" "You cheating!!!" and then on the other hand this girls want every man to be that uber sexy, dominant, warmth, rich, fill with social circles, hobbies and most of all, himself.

Basically, Girls more or less, operate from a "contrast system". She needs to think you a fucker and She needs to think you God or Prince Charming or any angel from above, some authority figure. That's just how women are. How do Feminist operate? They operate the same way. They got hurt, which probably can be right or wrong from the guy's part. They carry that burden, they make a political barrage and make that "men are bad" and all guys dicks should be chop off. More or less here, it is still operating from a "contrast system".

So Women operate from a "contrast system" on any subject. She's on either extremes, and Women also want a "finished product". That illusion-nary guy who is complete.

It's funny when a guy like Ashley Cole (as example) cheats on Cheryl Cole, and most guys (often whiteknights) will say "he is stupid" and "he is such a loser". The thing is, nobody knows if Cole is bored with her. It is the same thing with women, whom today, half of them flakes a lot and also half of them cheat on their boyfriend and husbands. They want that popular guy or some cool guy who plays a guitar and had a few girls with him because he happens to!

How society works is that they want you to be successful and then they don't like you. Like women, they want you to be "this and that", and then they get bored, they cheat or they got cheated. After that, Religion superiority and Moral Superiority starts coming out of nowhere. You might also wonder where did those things come out from. It's not related at all, and it wasn't brought up until shit happens. One must wonder why.

So how do you even solve such things? Do you even quarrel with women over this? The answer is no. Because you not here to solve anybody's this problem until he or she needs to realize what their obstacle is". and yea you rewarding "bad" behaviour, too.

Women needs to realize that it is important for them to get even pay.
Women needs to realize that it is important for them to get chances equally.
Women needs to realize that the argument to ask men to give birth before entering National service or conscription and using gender in business has gone wrong. It is not related. People are realizing this, It's the same thing with religion and how it's used as political gain. Don't involve irrelevant things!

I see a society (individuals) in the upcoming future where men have to drag women to hell and show them this is not going anywhere. In a sense, most women will like because it is contrasting to be drag to "hell" and then back to earth. IT is lust afterall. But it will be a waste of time for men and women to entangle in what i see is utilizing personal view as a gain rather than settle it in an amicably manner. Because all i see is that everything is personal and not rather the economic or productivity of a city or a country.

Until women realize they are chasing after something that is illusion-nary, (even many guys too unfortunately. Chasing girls who are supposed to be perfect, in a sense) that is looking for a guy who is "complete" and they operating from a "contrast system" and that men is operating from their personal view, too, that is not giving women equal opportunity to achieve what they want to achieve, and women are lack, and supposed to stay at home.

Until then, we still have this, Because Women thinks everything is "Sex and the City" roller coasters, drama, and Men thinks Women are not equal in terms of political and money opportunities, seeing them as "maids" and housework and all that domestication chores is an absolute must for women. (although if women do not do major parts of domestication, i don't prefer her personally, that is if i am married.)

Every women and men have the right to be offered equal opportunity, but i guess selfishness. We all personally want to be "somebody" even if it means putting your views that is not relevant in the system (school, laws, religion, organizations, philanthropy, yada yada....)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Going Passive, in the mean time

Don't Force the Issue, if you possibly can

Hi Guys,

i notice a subtle thread in between some post by the guys here. I realize there's this perception that the need for a date or a template to go in a straight line is always there. What i mean here is that you need to do this and you need to do that, and that halfway through date, it does seem to be abit "off".

i realize is that this happen with girls whom you like in social circles. You tend to hang out around her all too often that your guy friends starts to notice it.

This is abit difficult, because there's some level of social awareness, social nuance involved. One objective is that you want to bed her. Another is you want to have fun, and the last objective is for her to have fun, as well. So you trying to basically hit all three objectives at once. I don't really have answers for this one. I hope Chase has an article on frame control, because at times, it does seem difficult, and there are times where the obstacle is foreign and even myself haven't venture into, yet.

But the idea is that if you can't "control" her by suggesting otherwise because of social circle or that you already arrive nearby at the place, be passive first. In the mean time, See if you can put things together.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Secrets to Getting Girls

Secret to Getting Girls

AS i walk and learn on this earth, small steps by small steps, This is what i found.

When it comes to Sex

Social Reputation
Comfort
Sexual tension
Logistics
Maintaining her ego (after sex or Narcissistic girls)
Content in the face of rejection. Not just in rejection but if she refuse compliance.

When it comes to Social

Compliance, Investment is to protect yourself.
Afterawhile, everything is all powerplay. and that you make people work hard for you if they emphasize too much powerplay.
Caught up in the power of social value and it is not a power anymore. Social value is a perception.
Smile (Being nice) is overuse. You want to not get caught up. Getting things done is what you looking for.
Not rewarding bad behavior.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Adjusting hair

It just so different i guess, to see occasional reactions of girls adjusting their hair when they meet me for the first time. I guess excited? :)

Whatever it is, compliance.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pick your Counsel.

Recently a few people question Chase and his advice. I am like *facepalm*.

Here's what Chase said in his articles.

1)Test
3)It's the man himself

Let me go over point 2. You have to be the man himself. It's like a government, where no matter what benefits they give you, the government can't help you if you can't help yourself.

I have questioned Chase before. I have ask him things, and he's busy that he can't help me, all the time. But the most important to all the guys, You have to ask yourself why Chase said all those things.

Chase said so himself, Don't try create the perfect product (this is for business wise). If you really want to accelerate your learning, you need to

1)Pick your Counsel. (Gather all the best role models or any idol or any person you want to emulate)
2)Know yourself, (who you are, what you do, how you do it, and how do you say those things)
3)Know the "enemy". (the subject, or your opponent, or the girl you interact with)
4)If you meet with failure, Questioned Chase or your role models. (Importantly, Question YOURSELF, why Chase or any role models, why they give you this advice when you ask them.)
5)Repeat and be Better

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Truth

People are making it complacent than it really is. But that also means i am facing this as well. The earth principles is amazing. IF you see problems too often, that others have, You probably have the same problem, too.

Chase cannot alter your view until the you realize where your view is.

It's like asking a man to gaze at Eiffel Tower. Problem here is no matter what you do, Eiffel Tower is still in France and you need to travel there, and it's not in Asia or somewhere else.

You know what makes the best? This things

Life Process once and for all

1)Self Awareness / You
2)Object (Details) / Reason
3)Self Actualization (Do. Feel your energy from the object. Aware of what you do and feel from the object, thus self actualization) / Energy / BE

and interacting with people is the same thing. You don't care about the words. You only care what they meant, and who they are. Know your "enemy", if that's a way to put it.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's been awhile but There are many reasons.

1)I tend to caught up here here, because i am too excited and keen on small notes everytime i learn something from the field. I guess i am a fan of psychological things since young and not most people are keen on this aspect.
2)I don't know whether most people don't have answers to share or they can't relate. So it's difficult for me that sometimes i feel there's no much love here. Partly this is also my fault on relatability.
3)Ego. I think that it's inevitable. Every social circle or organization, there seems to be one. This place was awesome at first when everyone was enthuse and wasn't keen on putting ego ahead of the advice itself. Now when there's conflicting advice, there seems to be that exertion of "i am here".
4)I need to focus on my blog, Not exactly the blog only but my life.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"The Art of Letting Go". How not Persisting is persisting.

Hi Guys,

After learning of experiences, and reading other people's experiences, i come to a conclusion that this is real.

"The Art of Letting Go".

You go on a date, you tried this and that and she give you compliance. But on that actual sex, she gives you one HUGE GREAT WALL OF CHINA. IT's like you need a fucking bulldozer to crack that wall just to get to her. You try every thing, then. You decide to just let her be. I realize there's three things you prove to a women at an unconscious level. (Chase note this topic as outcome dependent, i noted this in one topic, "She needs to see how you handle her rejection")

1)I am human/vulnerable
2)I care about you (This is when you send her home or you try to relax when things are awry)
3)I am not going to force you into anything. (Eliminating stalker factor, Outcome independent.)

Basically, it's just outcome independent, but i feel it can be elaborated abit. From many stories and experiences i compile along with mine, I come to a conclusion that some women really do need to see how you handle her rejection.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you are right, then you are.

If you are right, then you are. Do we really want World War III? IT's exaggerating, i know.

Hi Guys,

Recently, in my country, in Asia.

We have a problem. As we progress in the 21th century, we are stuck between accepting LGBT community and not accepting LGBT community. My country has just turn down Ashley Madison, although i beg to differ and tell you that Asians are not as innocent as they are, and they will lie until they die. They will lie until Asian values dissolve. This will take few more decades. But anyway, recently, my country or most countries around the world are on two sides of any subjects available.

The thing is why?

It's very simple. We are not teach in homes, schools and internet on how to handle our own cognitive dissonance. I will to highlight why two of the biggest religions in the world. You know what the two religions is. The reason why half of people in religion are also stuck in cognitive dissonance and passive aggression is because in the religious books, there is stated of violence against unbelievers and peace with unbelievers. SO what this means is that there are verses of aggression and there are verses of peace and tolerance. So what does a religious person do?

The key here is to be objective, then.

But the problem is both subjects of aggression and peace have objectives in their verses. and couple that with varying degress of what people choose to believe, for their own biasness (and everyone has this), it becomes a conflict in the mind. When you choose violence, you have problems like we have in the world right now. When you choose peace, and you not genuinely feel tolerable, you have passive aggression. When you choose peace, you sometimes feel that if you don't say anything, the world will not change or that other people always get what they want and they owe you a living (and this is another problem, entitlement). Given an example where a middle class guy buys two chicken rice and his mum says he is greedy. In fact, he is actually hungry. Given an example of a rich guy who buys ten ferrari's and society (individuals) says he is greedy, when he is enjoying the fruits of his labor.

So it becomes rather a personal agenda, rather than being an objective itself. But once you become objective, you have two sides, and both sides have equally "validated" argument. and this "validated" argument will become another problem because everyone thinks they are "right", and they are, because of "validated" argument. (IT becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, You find what you been looking for or the validation/arrogance/pride you been looking for)

So, What is a religious person to do?... I don't know, and i don't think they know as well. But self fulfilling prophecy is there, if you realize, and it happens to be constant. So we really need to learn and separate beliefs and reality, because we, humans are limited. We can't fly, as an example. We need to be self-critical, and it will take awhile...

In the honest of opinions, there's only few "true" religious people, and most of them, if not all of them that i have met, choose peace and tolerance. :) NO bias here (although actions speaks louder than words). and yes they are humble, some are warmthly persistent for two to three times before going away, and some of them even hug you in the first meeting no matter who you are.

Zac

>