The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

We can only do what we can, to be 'just'.

We had a discussion on men taking advantage of women and the 'evils' of dating. It's a hard discussion until you reach a mental level where you can see all sides.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello everyone,

I deserve some credit for recommending a lot of good links/channels/notes to Girlschase over the years. So as of today, I have submitted my 'GC filing' to run for the President of United States of Girlschase in 2024.

It's time to drain Chase out of his own swarm. He's been drinking too much coke. Ate too much McDonald's.. :) Okay I'm joking. Here's something I found on the web.

I hope this helps connects some dots.
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

WARNING and DISCLAIMER: AS SKILLS MENTIONED on his website. Also, You are responsible for your own sexual health. You can do anything you want in life but I recommend people to be slighly more conscious. Although I have to admit, people just don't care, both sides of aisle. So...

We were talking in the chats when this topic of females not wanting to use condoms, pops up. This happened a few weeks ago. And I thought about Skills.

I thought about Skills post, and I happened to remember a prank video made by a couple channel. I think you guys might find the patterns eeriely similar.
Now, I want you guys to observe her, and also, his persistence.

Again, It's your life. You can do anything but we live in a society. But then again, who decides what and humans are good at not seeing who they really are. Selfish.

So, watch and enjoy. It's a funny video, yet educational one.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Quality Girls
Excerpts from Email Conversations with Chase. Part 4

Looks like some great breakthroughs here.

Yeah, the "right time, right place guy" is really key.

It's pretty amazing when you look back at many of the girls you get with, whom you get to know better.

And you realize they only really started looking in earnest for a guy to get together with weeks or months before you got them.

Most girls are not on the market long. Especially not the pretty ones.

The less pretty ones can spend months dating and hooking up with guys and fishing around for the right guy.

But the really beautiful ones might be single for 8 months. Yet for 7 of those months, they are comfortably single, focused on school or work or what have you. And then in the last month, as soon as they start to feel lonely, BLAM! They've got a boyfriend.

Maybe they hooked up with 1 or 2 guys that month. And took one of those guys as a boyfriend.

You might think "Ah, they were single for 8 months, there's plenty of time to get a girl like that", but they might not have been dating at all the first 7 months.

Some girls won't even do "single periods." They just go from in a relationship --> broken up --> single for 3 weeks --> new relationship starts. Those are the "dependent" or "codependent" chicks who basically can't be without a relationship very long without feeling bad about themselves. If they swing too quick from branch to branch, that's when you get the girls who don't choose their mates as well and end up with less suitable guys.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
trashKENNUT: Fame is odd. Some guys smash a lot of girls and no one cares. They know but just don't write as much. While for other celebrities, it's no biggie

Gunwitch: usually a matter of looks

Gunwitch: leo dicaprio is banging women 25 years younger or such no karens get up in arms about it

trashKENNUT: It is a cognitive dissonance

Gunwitch: harvey weinstein does it they hate him cause ugly lol
oh that george clooney is a cad, blush blush
trashKENNUT: It is what you said Gun. A ugly vs handsome thing. You are correct

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello

Causes of
-
Recent Girlschase Post
- Why the public is 'angry' than ever before
- Why Today Customers are getting impatient

Precedence:
Situation 1:
Zac asking @Chase 'stupid questions' after getting his answers from him via personal email.

Situation 2:

The human brain of Zac, like all human brains, pickup what is similar and continue the sequence even if Zac isn't the one getting laid from the lay/field report of @Alpha13SC

What is 'similar', is still up for looking up.

Sidenote:

Zac TROLLING the Law of Assumption and Law of Attraction community. why can't they assume themselves to be Pokemon.

The community gets defensive by not responding, add more ideas, censorship.

Zac Conclusion: Image*

In descending order:

Rationalization > Object + Feeel (or also known as the Image) > Act + Staging > Object(ive) + Feeel (also known as the Image)

Girlschase post to aid:

I hope this post, helps.
z@c+ (Quran 2:30)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Sidenote:
Object(ive) = Man > Thought > Thinking > continue...

Reactions: fog

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Different hour, in metro, found a seat near a girl, but let a space between us. Take a look at her. Then saw her in the window how she s analyzing me from the side. I could have open her, but aa hit a lil bit. Now I m more motivated to do it next time. I basically ignored her for about 5-10 secs while she was analyzing me, up and down. Then, when I did it again, she didn't returned. Could she felt rejected? Or maybe it was the hesitation?

Precedence:

Diagnosis:
Can be precedence and/or value and/or Staging (theater)

-Precedence (*post above*)
-Value

-Staging (Theater)

@Alpha13SC ,Girlschase member 'value' is not compelling to the theater. So boyfriend/friend route is the only 'logical' route. The highest return and less risk to the female.

Girlschase article to aid:

Sidenote:

Tribal elders often avoid talking to each other on terms of Value as a person, because that would mean one is better than the other.

Example: @madala would avoid asking Zac on questions of 'Value', because that would appear to the public that Zac has a bigger Cro Magnon Pubic hair than him ;)

Sidenote post:

Bless everyone.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Precedence:

Diagnosis:

2005-until Zac dies.

Layman terms are in BOLD. Terms are actually complex and has many functions beyond it's simplified term (definition/content beyond the word) labeled here.

1) Fundamentals (Mental)
2) Fundamentals (Physical)
3) Passion
4) Game
5) Logistics

6) Rationalization

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Of course she did none of them and today when we were working at the office by ourselves the guy sits down besides her and starts talking to her (I usually dont sit in the same corner as her but did that today). I was enaged in work so couldnt really hear/understand entirely what was going on. When I finished one of my calls she told me he asked her for her number. I told her "why are u opening up for this to happen" "just tell him you are not interested/are dating a guy/or whatever". If he don't respect your "no" then I will get involved and tell him to back of, but the problem is you are indicating interest to him by "being nice" and If I tell him to backof he will not understand why I am getting involved. We continued working, and a few hours later I saw him asking for her number.... and she gave it to him...

So, now to the question. Since we are in the same workplace and that took place IN FRONT OF ME it of course annoyed me. I am a guy after all and even though we dont have "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship I found it not good for my "image" and "how she sees me". I general I would say that most girls consider me ALPHA/LEADING the relationship. Its not the first time a girl tells me that guys approach them and they have a hard time "not being nice", so I know about this issue. But for this situation I am a bit annoyed and dont know how I should behave towards her now when it happened. Should I "punish" her nonverbally? or should I not care about it and behave as nothing happened? I need objective outside perspective to handle it correctly. The day ended a few minutes later and I havent had time to interact with her after the situation occured.

What do you guys think?

Precedence:

Zac has lost this battles. Won't elaborate. it's straightforward story just like everyone elses. Zac gets jelly and everything wrecks.

Diagnosis:

I don't think this is fair to Girlschase.com but we have to address it. On one hand, the mainstream has this narrative where you marry your best friend. The mainstream also promotes that most couples meet their future spouses at work. To mention, Skills also has a point that we here don't usually promote 'shitting where you eat'.

But people are going to do what they going to do, which is fuck.

And they have seen guys who are good with females, who smashes the whole 'boardroom', still working there. So, what's going on here? Is Girlschase a lie?

Zac has personally seen this. So, no. 'not shitting where you eat' is not a one size fits all.

The biggie here:
Is it a not shitting where you eat, thing?
Is it a frame control thing?
Is it that being alpha is not enough even in friends with benefits?
Is females testing me?

Zac Conclusion: Females just do not know what they are doing.

Fortunately, There's 2 leads as to why females are asking you about the guy, or guys. And both of them, are from the Big Cheese in the forum, @Chase

Here's what the big cheese noted: The first lead is how Zac feels about we trying to avoid the rubber hits the road.

People stay away from things they don't agree with because it forces
the mind to do extra work and consider view points it doesn't agree with but can't immediately dismiss.

And the second, is what is actually going on

Here's the thing: most people are not REALLY in control of their lives. This is why most people fear seducers so much. Most people are floating aimlessly through life, chasing after emotions, looking for their next emotional fix, following some fleeting, vaporous sense of purpose they absorbed from church or school or society or the latest Sex and the City rerun. They don't really know who they are, they don't really know what they want, and they let other things around them influence them by impacting their emotions.

And as a seducer, what you're doing is you're impacting women's emotions.

Usually, this is a good thing: you pluck a girl out of the mediocrity that is ordinary life and give her an extraordinary experience. Maybe the two of you go on to be paramours; maybe it was just that one night that you spent together as lovers. Either way, you leave a positive, meaningful impact on a girl and she'll always look back warmly on having met you and gone away with you.

Not so for the girl you seduce who loves her boyfriend

Sidenote:

"She doesn't know that she is horny."

Sidenote Post:

She just needs you to

1)perceive her
2)draw her out
3)redirect energy (states)

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Why do I bring this up?

This community seems tunnel visioned on daygame (and always recommend it to beginners) even though I think it's probably has one of the lowest reward to effort ratios and the "quality" isn't guaranteed to be better...

Am I just coping for my lack of results?

Nah, there's nothing wrong with you.

I actually bring this up on the forums. The future of businesses is 360. Now, what do I mean by '360'?

It means that your product/services must integrate to a person's life. That means that you must be like a 'Google'. Girlschase must at least in my opinion like every business, start making products and services and content, to be '360'.

And Google is '360'.

-Gmail
-Google Search
-Google Play Store
-G Drive
-Google Keep
-Youtube

And so on.

Now, the reason that Girlschase, in my opinion.. emphasize daygame is because this generation, (Gen X, millennials, younger millennials, Gen Z) often go to online and make online their only niche for finding a girl, girlfriend, whatever. And they got burned.

I hope this answers your question.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Precedence:
Teevster: I never hang out with guys, unless I really know them. I only hang out with girls or trannies.
@Teevster

p.s: Ignore this post, Teev. I am just tagging for reference. I hope you don't mind. Needs to get it out of my head.

Diagnosis:
Situation 1 (and of many similar): Zac used to work super hard to get people to hang out together, for super low returns.

Situation 2: Over the years at Girlschase, even if it was truth/correct/on point, Zac has find it weird that other Girlschase members find it intrusive/non responsive.

Zac Conclusion:
Zac believe that he is not wrong in this.

-Entropy, Projection, Other Men need to be Women, Play the role of anti thesis or staging (commenter), Chain/link of, Way of communication

Also,

High level men needs quick 'response' from life, God. Thus other men is not reliable, but female (Feeel) is. Other Men need image. Female use men (image).

Thus, why Zac assumes Teev doesn't hang out with other Men, unless he knows them inside out. @Chase has noted in an old email to Zac. Men who are behaving like women, are likely more dangerous than Men. Again, this is just assumption from Zac, but important one.

Other men needs to see the projection (image). Basically, other men becomes women and they need to be women (Feeel). Thus why non responsive. Major reason of.

Logically, Zac needs to work on his chain/link of variables and 'way of communication'.

But Other Men on the forum needs to be Women (Feeel). Thus, often why.

z@c+ (Quran 4:135)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The head is the source of the worst problems known to man.

If you could magically solve every problem in your head, you’d be a billionaire inventor-adventurer with a harem of lusty maids doting on you hand and foot (low libido or not). Everything holding you back is something in your head.

What is the 'image', not the word or feelings uttered. Feeling is the indicator of where the problem is.

People asked for your wife because it is the 'Image'.

PUA community swore by daygame because the image of success is frequent compared to online game. Vice versa, you swore online game is Jesus because it happens to be success in high frequency to you.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Compliance
Excerpts from Email Conversations with Chase. Part 5

He gets lots of compliance. Constantly asks for little favors, to borrow things, for you to bring something when you come to meet him, for you to go with him to XYZ place. At the same time, he brings little thoughtful gifts, does small favors for you without asking, and is really attuned to what people will appreciate (compared to, say, another friend of mine, who would always do favors for you but it'd never be stuff you actually wanted or appreciated).

On the dark side, he's a sociopath, and lies constantly, exaggerating his wealth and career success. He constantly makes extravagant promises, then comes up with equally extravagant reasons for why he has to back out of showing you his mansion in Hong Kong or bringing his yacht over to California (I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually have a mansion or a yacht; he claimed to go to Harvard until a mutual friend of ours got Harvard on the phone and they said he wasn't on the registrar).

Like most sociopaths, he's interested in people who seem useful to him from a value perspective. The problem he seems to have with girlfriends is that most of them become so enamored with him and fall so under his sway they just stop challenging him, and then he gets bored. ... <cont>

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Precedence:
The entire situation pisses me off. If girl doesn’t like me why she looks at me with horny, huge, shiny and dilated eyes? This way I can’t separate girls that like me and are actually interested in me from those who are not and avoid unnecessary rejections and waste of time.

Why girls do this?

Diagnosis:
They (girls) don't know. :)

In the past, i would say with absolute that yes, she likes you.

At a more pseudo scientific level, she has a boyfriend, husband. And she is fascinated by you but she can't slot you anywhere mentally.

"Value ASS-essing"
To make it simple: Role allocation.

She needs to put u somewhere, mentally.
Other times, she has sex with students :)
Haha :) i am joking. Kinda

Anyway, don't take her actions to heart.

It is complex at its source.

z@c+

Zac Conclusion:

Girlschase members, or Man in general, have been manipulated by what Zac labels as 'Switching Matrixes (Reality)'

How does Zac align all 3 realities
-Liner Objective Reality
-Current Function Reality
-Idea Faith Reality

And will Zac get sex from the girl?
His sketch is the first step.

Sidenote:

You'll never know it though, and they'll just keep acting the same until you actually bed them. It's all part of the game, and they'll be testing you to see if they can route you into "just friends" land every step of the way.

Normally, the girls are really only worth it if you're really up for a challenge. Until you're very seasoned, you usually won't land them.

Chase

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Precedence: Reality of Business and also Chase Amante old email

Yeah. And I mean, don't go as far as Anthony - he's the kind of guy that, really, if you point out to him that he's using a girl in a completely selfish way and potentially harming her for the future, he may just laugh in a "haha, guess you got me there!" kind of way. I don't think you're like that so you'll just need to be careful about what you do.

People always get hurt... it's somewhat unavoidable. The general rule is, women won't get hurt with you so long as they feel more powerful than you, don't depend on you, and don't care about you that much. On the other hand, women WILL get hurt with you if they feel less powerful than you, depend on you, and care about you more deeply than you do them.

Diagnosis:

Women change definition.
People moving the goalpost.
Tiktok Gen Z and younger millenials gives Zac alzheimer.

Conclusion:

Reactions: fog

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Precedence:
-Old flame war
-Recent flame war
-Feminism
-Current World Culture War

Diagnosis:

I hope this helps Girlschase @Chase and the moderators in the case of Future Flame wars. This might be too powerful if you kinda grasp what Zac means here. And maybe if you already get the gist of Zac's tech, you might wish Zac don't post this kind of tech. Anyway, just take this with a lightheart that Zac just toot his own horn out of goodwill.

Zac Conclusion:

1)Before you engage the flame war instigator person, always have the person declare his definition of what the word in his sentences, means. This is the most important first thing.

2)Now, you won't be able to ask him what his definition is, especially if he is insincere and dishonest. Thus, you have to passively draw him out. How? Drawing the same conclusion as him so as to declare his definition of the words he use, to the world, himself.

3)Then you start smoking him out because he is already out.

Anyway, I hope this 'tech' in it's simplified look, helps. And for anyone else who read this post and triggers something that can be use for 'evil', please be conscious of tools you use, no matter what it is.

Now you might say, "Oh Zac is full of it." Actually, this is kinda similar framework I used over the years, whenever a flame war happens in the forum.

Oh yes, it did draw all of them out.

Bless everyone.
Pls be conscious of the things you use here.
Have a good day.

z@c+ (Quran 4:135)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
p.s:

Precedence:
I wish you wrote in a clearer way. There's often a ton of value in the things you have to say, but it's inaccessible to most guys because it's hard for them to ferret it out. Thoughtful Zac + clear Zac would be an absolute wrecking ball." - Chase

Diagnosis:

Whenever I see things online, I want to go and help. And Yea, I see a lot of things, and it's driving me crazy because I see them so clearly. Sometimes, forum members from time to time, asked why do I care so much. Oftentimes, they are just quiet, and they can only relate to it, years later.

I guess I care too much.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Historic Facts not in exact words but essence:

"It has becomes faster (the turn of female states)" - Zac
"Everything is personal" - Zac
"It will get ugly" - Zac
"No one is listening." - Zac

Precedence:
"The world has gone more red pill/black pill"

Diagnosis (Not Direct response to Zac, but an old email from Chase. Impt Disclaimer)

"In this way, you can actually form a bit of a paradox; the rich guy who can't get laid but desperately wants to is lower level than the PUA who doesn't care about money, but if that PUA desperately wants to learn sculpting and the sculptor he wants to learn from isn't interested in teaching and doesn't care about getting girls (perhaps he's gay), the PUA is lower level; and maybe the sculptor desperately wants to become rich and would really like to learn from the rich guy, but the rich guy doesn't care about sculpting and doesn't have time to teach him, so the sculptor is lower level than the rich guy. Thus, rich guy < PUA < sculptor < rich guy, and the dragon eats its own tail."

Chase

Conclusion

Side Note/Side Post

Last edited:
>